keepin it real...

Postby 1812_Overture on Tue Jul 03, 2001 12:56 am

Hey there all of you non-existant posting people! Our mission in life is to lure you in here and by the looks of it, our tactics need work. Pleeeeeease post something if you come in here, even if it is moronic and pointless, just so that we here at internal hemorrhaging feel a little redemption in our lives.Oh, and by the way, there are three of us that use this name, and I'm Flippy,( for a certain bad habit that I have, you can guess what it is for your self) Anyhow, POST POST POST POST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1812_Overture

Postby 1812_Overture on Sun Jul 08, 2001 8:49 am

Hi other me, it's me. You should go onto OTHER boards with PEOPLE to advertise us, errr me; at least thats what I/you would do. I think Sinfest's board has at least 56,000 replies on it so there are bound to be some folks there.<P> See you/me later.
1812_Overture

Postby 1812_Overture on Fri Jul 13, 2001 8:46 am

I noticed that RPG World's forum has more posts than us. Normally I'd be OK with this... Except that it has 3320 times as many (2490 times after this post). Get out there and work the crowd!!<P>------------------
When the prophet Elijah was confronted by the serpent and asked to sin he did reply, "Suck 12-gauge varmit"
1812_Overture

Return to Internal Hemorrhaging