Welcome to Faces...

Faces

Post by Faces »

This is indeed the Face Forum. Feel free to voice your opinions about the comic here. <P>------------------
Check out my comic Faces at <A HREF="http://faces.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>http://faces.keenspace.com</A>

Luchito
Regular Poster

Post by Luchito »

WAAAA...<P>I'm still not sure if I should follow this comic!<P>If only the text weren't so hard to read because it's too tiny and full of surronding dirt! AAIIEEE!<P>Wait a moment: the dirt is because this public workstation got only 256 colors, so my browser is dithering, which leads to a lot of
black points surrounding the text.<P>So the most obvious solution is to try to keep the text just as a black/white bitmap. With your favorite image editor, select all the text (this means: everything but the faces), and adjust the color levels so that there's only full black and full white pixels. With GIMP, the menu is Image/Colors/Levels, with Photoshop is Image/Adjust/Levels(?), and so on.<P>Otherwise, the comic is actually fun to read. I hope that you can continue improving your style in the future, so that you can have more readers.<P>Have fun!<P>------------------
Luis Gonzalez, chilean fellow Linux nut.
LGM.cl - in spanish & english.
Life is a challenge, both at home and elsewhere - <A HREF="http://test.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>Testbedroom</A>.

Faces

Post by Faces »

Actually... the reason that it's spotty is because the words and the drawings are all hand-done. There's very little computer work in that. <P>And since I'm not getting much of a readership, I'm not sure if I should continue (plust the lack of a working scanner that I could have access to hurts as well.

ZOMBIE USER 8834
Regular Poster

Post by ZOMBIE USER 8834 »

Don't give up now, you've just started. You should gain a readership in time. I'd reccomend keeping the self-criticism to the forums and off the comic, though. It should help. :smile:

TK

Annaonthemoon79

Post by Annaonthemoon79 »

*pokes randomly, because she can, after fighting to get her password*

VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Oo!

Post by VileTerror »

* pokes as well, and encourages Faces to continue *
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

Faces

Post by Faces »

As you can see, we're still at it, despite having managed to not "complete" an in-comic sotryline for years now...

Annaonthemoon79

yeah, but it's still good :D

Annaonthemoon79

annaonthemoon79 wrote:yeah, but it's still good :D

...and a year later, it's *still* good ;)