Great to see more chibi comics...

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3098 on Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:53 am

It seems odd, once in a while, a cartoonist goes on a long hiatus and comes back to haunt again for a short time. Then they're gone again (yeah, I understand why... In fact, I should be working on me CS, but I ain't). I was quite happy to see a chibi comic back up, you know... Heh, the breast one is definitely weird... scary too.<P>-Albrecht <A HREF="http://ntnation.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>http://ntnation.keenspace.com</A>
ZOMBIE USER 3098
Regular Poster

Postby SucksToBeMe on Thu Feb 07, 2002 9:40 am

I'm glad you're still reading Herr x (you're the only female reader I ever seem to hear from) Well I guess it's because my comic doesn't seem to have that mushy shojo manga charm...basically I'm an immature perv... well the breast comic is quite scary I have to admit... my mom was scared too...she might send me to the hospital again...oh well. I thought it was funny despite being scary but then again my humor is a little different from the average. <P>I really liked reading Tesserect by the way (did I even spell that right I bet I didn't...dammit I suck)
SucksToBeMe
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3098 on Tue Feb 12, 2002 6:39 am

Well, it's Tesseract, but not to worry, I've spelt it wrong at it's earlier stages, just call it P3:T, long spelling, heh. But hey, who cares? As long as a comic has it's own style, that's great.<P>-Albrecht
ZOMBIE USER 3098
Regular Poster

Postby Chaz Nytewing on Wed Feb 13, 2002 4:17 am

Heyo. I'll be mailing you those websites with the graphic art stuff on them as soon as I get a hold of my friend who has em. Keep up the good work,<P>-Chaz
Chaz Nytewing

Return to Squadron 509