condolences

Postby Decaf on Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:49 am

I would like to offer my condolences to those who lost their lives in the horrid events that plagued today. Although I do not always agree with the American government and have often been known to verbally abuse and protest it, I still do not approve of the killing of these many innocent people. This event has surpassed patriotism (or lack therof) and political disputes. This is a tragedy, and no less. <P>I would like to ask for a moment of silence for all of those who died today, and for all those innocent who may have died in any struggle, in any country, in any conflict.<P>
Thank you.
Decaf

Postby Greco on Tue Sep 11, 2001 5:51 am

Amen.
Greco
Regular Poster

Postby Dreamzofterror on Tue Sep 11, 2001 6:52 am

And I quote from the Qu'ran for not all Muslims are murderers:<P>"Allah whomal salleh Allah, Mohammad, vealleh Mohamad. Besmehllah eh rahman eh raeen. Al ham do leh la eh rabeh allameen. Yaoumetzeen. Ya kanna bodoh eh ya kanna isteen."<P>Khodah hevsichoon Koneh<P>Mana
Dreamzofterror
Regular Poster

Postby Greco on Tue Sep 11, 2001 7:52 am

Today was horrible, simply horrible.<P>But if any of you, or anyone out there, raises a hand against any other because of it, at this point in time, you become as bad as anyone else. Just because someone is from the Middle East does NOT mean that they are to be hated. Don't forget what happened with internment camps in WWII. Until we have facts, punish no one.<P>-Jeff<P>------------------
.:victims of the system
.:<A HREF="http://victims.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>victims.keenspace.com</A>
Greco
Regular Poster

Postby Dreamzofterror on Tue Sep 11, 2001 7:55 am

And when you finally do have the facts.<P>Punish one.<P>Not all.<P>Mana
Dreamzofterror
Regular Poster

Postby Emilystrange on Wed Sep 26, 2001 7:09 am

punish only the people that committed (cant spell)this horrible crime. don't bomb or kill civilians.
Emilystrange

Return to Victims of the System