farewell

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)

farewell

Postby Vedius Pollio on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:40 pm

I've decided to leave the forum for good. I will be contacting whoever it is that can close my account.

On the up side, I have a great idea for an invention and I will probably be patenting it in November.
"Leopards invade the temple and drink the wine from the chalices; this happens suddenly; in the end it was forseen that this would happen and it is incorporated into the liturgy."
-Kafka-
Vedius Pollio
Regular Poster

Re: farewell

Postby Churba on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Adios, Vedius, thanks for all your help, and I hope to see you round. Pm me if you want my e-mail or anything like that.
boring 7 wrote:Though one might argue that 4chan is just a giant, free-form MMO that never stops, nevar forgets, and is not your friend.
Churba
Cartoon Hero

Postby Leeloo on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:28 am

Vedius Pollio wrote:I've decided to leave the forum for good. I will be contacting whoever it is that can close my account.

On the up side, I have a great idea for an invention and I will probably be patenting it in November.

You'll be back in two weeks. Or when you get sober.
Leeloo
Regular Poster

Postby Vedius Pollio on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:54 am

Leeloo wrote:
Vedius Pollio wrote:I've decided to leave the forum for good. I will be contacting whoever it is that can close my account.

You'll be back in two weeks. Or when you get sober.

Well, the admin still hasn't banned me, but I sent her a PM to get on with it...

And I am unbelievably sober. Even my caffeine intake is fortnightly at most.
"Leopards invade the temple and drink the wine from the chalices; this happens suddenly; in the end it was forseen that this would happen and it is incorporated into the liturgy."
-Kafka-
Vedius Pollio
Regular Poster

Postby MistressMaggie on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:49 am

You'll be back. We always come back.

You'll be up late one night, bored and alone, and suddenly you'll remember that depraved little corner of the internet where a single man can cause dozens of people to post pictures of themselves online wearing only an oversized sweater and pigtails. Where an introduction is made not with a handshake, but with unlawful carnal knowledge. There, my friend, you will find comfort. And tentacles.
MistressMaggie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Aeridus on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:09 pm

And lovely heaving bosoms. ;)
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Slander on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Maybe he's going into rehab for his sex addiction. He's spoken about it here before, but we're really not at all the best support group for that. Good luck to him and God bless him.
Slander
Regular Poster

Postby Protagonist on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:15 pm

MistressMaggie wrote:You'll be back. We always come back.

You'll be up late one night, bored and alone, and suddenly you'll remember that depraved little corner of the internet where a single man can cause dozens of people to post pictures of themselves online wearing only an oversized sweater and pigtails. Where an introduction is made not with a handshake, but with unlawful carnal knowledge. There, my friend, you will find comfort. And tentacles.

True story. Happened to me several times.
Protagonist
Regular Poster

Postby Churba on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:35 pm

Protagonist wrote:

True that. I was at a convention recently, and overheard a guy say how much he missed Ghastly's Ghastly comics, and lurking the forums when they were more active, so I stopped and chatted to him.
boring 7 wrote:Though one might argue that 4chan is just a giant, free-form MMO that never stops, nevar forgets, and is not your friend.
Churba
Cartoon Hero

Postby Goddessmisca on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Churba wrote:
Protagonist wrote:

True that. I was at a convention recently, and overheard a guy say how much he missed Ghastly's Ghastly comics, and lurking the forums when they were more active, so I stopped and chatted to him.

if I was at a con and heard someone sag GGC forums.. I'd have to interrupt the conversation with "remember my boobs?"
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;) ~aeridus
Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero

Postby Aeridus on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:06 am

I don't think anyone could forget your boobs. ;) Truly, they are epic.
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby RevChris77 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:36 am

Aeridus wrote:I don't think anyone could forget your boobs. ;) Truly, they are epic.

I don't know.... Maybe you'd better remind us what they look like. :twisted:
RevChris77
Regular Poster

Return to Ghastly's Ghastly Comic