Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Leeloo on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:01 am

The logical next step: Mandatory silicone implants when a girl turns 18 :(
User avatar
Leeloo
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:47 am

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Protagonist on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 am

ManaUser wrote:Okay, I've been remiss in keeping you up to date on this insanity. No doubt there have been other impressive attempts in the mean time. But it looks like Australia may have finally gone too far.

Apparently the official Aussie censors board (or whatever) has decided to start rejecting any porn featuring small-breasts, on the grounds that obviously only a pedophile would find that attractive, or something.

And this hasn't got as much press, but apparently they're also down on female ejaculation. Why? Because it's "abhorrent".


I read about that recently. I keep trying to write some sort of rant about how completely insane and counterproductive it is, but I can't find the words to do it justice.
Protagonist
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Churba on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:18 pm

ManaUser wrote:Okay, I've been remiss in keeping you up to date on this insanity. No doubt there have been other impressive attempts in the mean time. But it looks like Australia may have finally gone too far.

Apparently the official Aussie censors board (or whatever) has decided to start rejecting any porn featuring small-breasts, on the grounds that obviously only a pedophile would find that attractive, or something.

And this hasn't got as much press, but apparently they're also down on female ejaculation. Why? Because it's "abhorrent".

Update - It's not small breasts alone, it's people who are over 18, but still look like childeren. It takes more than small breasts to earn that title.

Also, they have no actual ruling of Female Ejaculation - only that golden showers are banned, along with other piss play, but the jury is out on if female ejaculate counts as piss play of any sort.
boring 7 wrote:Though one might argue that 4chan is just a giant, free-form MMO that never stops, nevar forgets, and is not your friend.
User avatar
Churba
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:39 am

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby ManaUser on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:34 pm

Churba wrote:Update - It's not small breasts alone, it's people who are over 18, but still look like childeren. It takes more than small breasts to earn that title.

Also, they have no actual ruling of Female Ejaculation - only that golden showers are banned, along with other piss play, but the jury is out on if female ejaculate counts as piss play of any sort.

Yeah, I know. As I understand it, the story started with a press release from the Sex Party, who (while obviously healthy, right-thinking people) are not unbiased. Anyway, what they allege is that the censors had recently started putting excessive weight on breasts size (which is a really lousy measure of age) when determining the "apparent" age of models. Apparently they did specifically cite breast size as the reason certain pictures were unacceptable. Keep in mind that "children" just means under 18, so it really doesn't take that much for a person less than 25 or so fall under suspicion.

I admit I'm less clear about the exact nature of the squirting ban, if any.
User avatar
ManaUser
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:59 pm
Location: Seaside Town, CA, US

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Churba on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:47 pm

ManaUser wrote:
Churba wrote:Update - It's not small breasts alone, it's people who are over 18, but still look like childeren. It takes more than small breasts to earn that title.

Also, they have no actual ruling of Female Ejaculation - only that golden showers are banned, along with other piss play, but the jury is out on if female ejaculate counts as piss play of any sort.

Yeah, I know. As I understand it, the story started with a press release from the Sex Party, who (while obviously healthy, right-thinking people) are not unbiased. Anyway, what they allege is that the censors had recently started putting excessive weight on breasts size (which is a really lousy measure of age) when determining the "apparent" age of models. Apparently they did specifically cite breast size as the reason certain pictures were unacceptable. Keep in mind that "children" just means under 18, so it really doesn't take that much for a person less than 25 or so fall under suspicion.

I admit I'm less clear about the exact nature of the squirting ban, if any.
The problem is that there is no actual measuring stick. It's only "People who appear to be childeren" - I suspect they're not talking about anyone who is just under 18, but appears more in the 13-16 sort of range - because what's the difference in look between someone who is 17 and someone who is 18? - however, the panels often do judge on breast size, this is true.

There is sort of a squirting ban, but it's a bit up in the air - it depends on if the panel of censors decides it's a golden shower or not.
boring 7 wrote:Though one might argue that 4chan is just a giant, free-form MMO that never stops, nevar forgets, and is not your friend.
User avatar
Churba
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:39 am

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Aeridus on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Up next: all porn stars have to have a serial number tattooed on their breasts and vagina to show that they are legitimately 18 and over.
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
User avatar
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 5694
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby SpiffyKlingon on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Aeridus wrote:Up next: all porn stars have to have a serial number tattooed on their breasts and vagina to show that they are legitimately 18 and over.


SHHHH! Don't give them ideas!
Sargasso Soul My New Webcomic!
User avatar
SpiffyKlingon
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 1:25 pm

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Protagonist on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Aeridus wrote:Up next: all porn stars have to have a serial number tattooed on their breasts and vagina to show that they are legitimately 18 and over.


The thing is, it's apparent age that they seem to care about, not actual age. So the next logical step is to mandate that all porn stars get some sort of reverse face-lift to add wrinkles. May as well throw in some implants that make tits saggier while they're at it.
Protagonist
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Goddessmisca on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:49 pm

MMM gilf porn
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;) ~aeridus
User avatar
Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:07 am
Location: Tacoma--ish Wa

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Infinity-Iz-Blue on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:43 am

I am... disgusted. Not that people are trying to back up morality (the human species could do with the reminder), but rather the haphazard 'scattershot' tactics being employed, the borderline lunacy required for some of these of these laws to even be considered and the utter idiotic manner in which it's all being done. Don't get me wrong, there's some sick buggers out there who need to be tracked down, tazed and tagged at the very least, but is this really the way to make the world a safer place? By measuring apparent age by breast size?? If that's any way to judge, then my GF is several decades my mother's senior (not that I'm comparing, but Katey's pretty well endowed, no brag).

To sum up Infinity's policy, Kiddie porn and snuff is a no-no, but this is just disgustingly stupid. It'll do more harm than good, there's got to be a better way,surely.
"OH, I'VE SEEN THE INFINITE, IT'S NOTHING SPECIAL."
"Don't be daft! you can't see the infinite, it's... infinite!"
"I HAVE."
"Ok then, what did it look like?"
"IT'S BLUE."
"It's black."
"IT'S BLUE."
"It's black!"
"FROM THE OUTSIDE IT'S BLUE..."
Terry Pratchett, 'Soul Music'
User avatar
Infinity-Iz-Blue
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1189
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:05 pm
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Churba on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:25 am

Infinity-Iz-Blue wrote:I am... disgusted. Not that people are trying to back up morality (the human species could do with the reminder), but rather the haphazard 'scattershot' tactics being employed, the borderline lunacy required for some of these of these laws to even be considered and the utter idiotic manner in which it's all being done. Don't get me wrong, there's some sick buggers out there who need to be tracked down, tazed and tagged at the very least, but is this really the way to make the world a safer place? By measuring apparent age by breast size?? If that's any way to judge, then my GF is several decades my mother's senior (not that I'm comparing, but Katey's pretty well endowed, no brag).

To sum up Infinity's policy, Kiddie porn and snuff is a no-no, but this is just disgustingly stupid. It'll do more harm than good, there's got to be a better way,surely.

For christ's sake, just don't pin this on the australian people - we're even more outraged than all the Americans and everyone else going "That's horrible and stupid!" because we have to put up with it. This is our government who have done this, and the nutcase evanglical christian at the top.

Seriously - he's like the Smiler, but with a religion. Crazy motherfucker.
boring 7 wrote:Though one might argue that 4chan is just a giant, free-form MMO that never stops, nevar forgets, and is not your friend.
User avatar
Churba
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:39 am

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Infinity-Iz-Blue on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Dude, did it seem like I was pinning it on the people at large? That's not what I meant, hells no! To my knowledge Aussies in general have a no-nonsense practicality about their thinking borne of the conditions the nation formed from.
"OH, I'VE SEEN THE INFINITE, IT'S NOTHING SPECIAL."
"Don't be daft! you can't see the infinite, it's... infinite!"
"I HAVE."
"Ok then, what did it look like?"
"IT'S BLUE."
"It's black."
"IT'S BLUE."
"It's black!"
"FROM THE OUTSIDE IT'S BLUE..."
Terry Pratchett, 'Soul Music'
User avatar
Infinity-Iz-Blue
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1189
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:05 pm
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:58 pm

They should do like the Discworld version of Australia does: cut out the middleman and have the politicians spend their terms in jail.
A catboy is fine too. And I dancedancedance and I dancedancedance!

Kinkymuffin ^^

Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH
User avatar
Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2596
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:51 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Churba on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Infinity-Iz-Blue wrote:Dude, did it seem like I was pinning it on the people at large? That's not what I meant, hells no! To my knowledge Aussies in general have a no-nonsense practicality about their thinking borne of the conditions the nation formed from.

Not you, more of a "Facepalm at my government" Oh christ than a "goddamnit, you" oh chirst.
boring 7 wrote:Though one might argue that 4chan is just a giant, free-form MMO that never stops, nevar forgets, and is not your friend.
User avatar
Churba
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:39 am

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Infinity-Iz-Blue on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Ah, duly noted. It's way too easy to confuse people on forum's isn't it?
"OH, I'VE SEEN THE INFINITE, IT'S NOTHING SPECIAL."
"Don't be daft! you can't see the infinite, it's... infinite!"
"I HAVE."
"Ok then, what did it look like?"
"IT'S BLUE."
"It's black."
"IT'S BLUE."
"It's black!"
"FROM THE OUTSIDE IT'S BLUE..."
Terry Pratchett, 'Soul Music'
User avatar
Infinity-Iz-Blue
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1189
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:05 pm
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Fnyunj on Mon May 03, 2010 11:19 pm

ffft. Yeah, welcome to the USA, circa 2002. Only "we" were too busy fightin' terrists to be going after a multi-billion dollar industry (porn). Yeah, the republicans sure like the religious whackjobs' votes, but when it comes to actually DELIVERING the christianist state they're voting for, kinda FAIL-ey. (because the god they serve is the money-god, truth be told) Lucky for the republican party, their christianist faction is kinda dumb. I think they still haven't caught on.

Things are a little better now, that the republicans are out of office (mostly), and every single thing they tried to accomplish has pretty much ended up in epic disaster. Hey, now it's YOUR country's turn to be the most hated country of asshats in the world. Yay!
User avatar
Fnyunj
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:44 pm

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby ManaUser on Fri May 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Uh-Oh.

I do believe this is the first known case of prosecution for tentacle porn.
User avatar
ManaUser
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:59 pm
Location: Seaside Town, CA, US

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Churba on Fri May 14, 2010 5:30 pm

ManaUser wrote:Uh-Oh.

I do believe this is the first known case of prosecution for tentacle porn.
OH SHIT EVERYBODY HIDE!
boring 7 wrote:Though one might argue that 4chan is just a giant, free-form MMO that never stops, nevar forgets, and is not your friend.
User avatar
Churba
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:39 am

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby Aeridus on Sun May 16, 2010 3:38 am

Haha. I think the charges here are more concerned with bestiality. ;) Besides, having sex with a dead octopus is gross. Live octopi are more fun! :D
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
User avatar
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 5694
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm

Re: Ultimate dumb porn law showdown

Postby ManaUser on Sun May 16, 2010 4:32 pm

I know. All the same, I'm pretty sure an image fitting that description has crossed this board at some time or other. "Sex with a dead animal" sounds gross when you say it like that, but I suspect the people involved thought of the octopus more as prop than... partner. Some of the comments on that article raise the point, that it was probably purchased as a food item. So essentially it was just a picture of a woman "playing" with her food.
User avatar
ManaUser
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:59 pm
Location: Seaside Town, CA, US

PreviousNext

 

Return to Ghastly's Ghastly Comic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron