Running a BESM game

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
Post Reply
User avatar
Illithid Tentacles
Regular Poster
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:38 am

Running a BESM game

Post by Illithid Tentacles »

Details and stuff here.
http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23787

Comments and such are welcome, as are ideas for sidequests, which I'm running low on.
It is very dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

User avatar
Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1631
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:07 am
Location: Tacoma--ish Wa
Contact:

Re: Running a BESM game

Post by Goddessmisca »

BESM scarred me for life :(
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;) ~aeridus

User avatar
RedMage007
Regular Poster
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:24 am
Location: Utah, Oh god please save me
Contact:

Re: Running a BESM game

Post by RedMage007 »

I read that as BDSM. I think I need more caffeine.

User avatar
Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1631
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:07 am
Location: Tacoma--ish Wa
Contact:

Re: Running a BESM game

Post by Goddessmisca »

RedMage007 wrote:I read that as BDSM. I think I need more caffeine.

No.

It just means your home
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;) ~aeridus

User avatar
Evilpika
Regular Poster
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:55 pm

Re: Running a BESM game

Post by Evilpika »

Goddessmisca wrote:
RedMage007 wrote:I read that as BDSM. I think I need more caffeine.

No.

It just means your home
Home is where the leather restraints are.
... and exactly how important is "the ability to scream in three languages" for this job?

User avatar
RedMage007
Regular Poster
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:24 am
Location: Utah, Oh god please save me
Contact:

Re: Running a BESM game

Post by RedMage007 »

You have no idea how hard this forum makes my vow of celibacy.

User avatar
Illithid Tentacles
Regular Poster
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:38 am

Re: Running a BESM game

Post by Illithid Tentacles »

Goddessmisca wrote:BESM scarred me for life :(
You should know you can't say something like that here without posting the story behind it.
It is very dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

User avatar
Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2596
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:51 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Running a BESM game

Post by Kittyboymuffin »

Hmm ... I'd suggest BBSW ("Big Boobs, Small Waist", a hentai RPG), but I can't find a working link. :(
A catboy is fine too. And I dancedancedance and I dancedancedance!

Kinkymuffin ^^

Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH

User avatar
RavenxDrake
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1802
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:11 am
Contact:

Re: Running a BESM game

Post by RavenxDrake »

Kittyboymuffin wrote:Hmm ... I'd suggest BBSW ("Big Boobs, Small Waist", a hentai RPG), but I can't find a working link. :(
http://www.mediafire.com/?ihxc2bylrna

You ought to know I'd have a copy handy... :lol:
Image
Think the Unthinkable,
Do the Undoable,
"F" the Ineffable,
And Unscrew the Inscrutable.

User avatar
Halo299
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1208
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:02 am
Location: kentucky
Contact:

Re: Running a BESM game

Post by Halo299 »

This is one game i have no real knowledge of, but i did almost by its spin off "Big Ears, Small Mouse".

what can i say, i liked "The Littles".

-halo

User avatar
Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1631
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:07 am
Location: Tacoma--ish Wa
Contact:

Re: Running a BESM game

Post by Goddessmisca »

Illithid Tentacles wrote:
Goddessmisca wrote:BESM scarred me for life :(
You should know you can't say something like that here without posting the story behind it.
Too tame.

Immaginations more fun
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;) ~aeridus

User avatar
Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2596
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:51 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Running a BESM game

Post by Kittyboymuffin »

Darn it, now you've gotten us curious. XD
A catboy is fine too. And I dancedancedance and I dancedancedance!

Kinkymuffin ^^

Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH

User avatar
Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1631
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:07 am
Location: Tacoma--ish Wa
Contact:

Re: Running a BESM game

Post by Goddessmisca »

Kittyboymuffin wrote:Darn it, now you've gotten us curious. XD
That was the point!
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;) ~aeridus

User avatar
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5695
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm

Re: Running a BESM game

Post by Aeridus »

*imagines Bug-Eyed Sexy Monsters chasing after Misca*
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer

Post Reply