Weird dreams are made of these.

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)

Re: Weird dreams are made of these.

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:20 am

Nah, he's just silly. And he'd never actually do anything like that in real life.

Mind you, he's been a bit more open with ... adult humor since I came out ...
A catboy is fine too. And I dancedancedance and I dancedancedance!

Kinkymuffin ^^

Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH
Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby RavenxDrake on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:56 pm

Kittyboymuffin wrote:Nah, he's just silly. And he'd never actually do anything like that in real life.

Mind you, he's been a bit more open with ... adult humor since I came out ...

Kittyboymuffin wrote:I said "what" and he said, "Yeah, we're going to get down on our knees and go *silly voice* HALLO!" And then I smacked him.

When I first read that, I flashed to an image of Muffin and a slightly older, greying version of Muffin in pink military uniforms and cloche hats doing the Monty Python "Precision Drilling" cadence...
Think the Unthinkable,
Do the Undoable,
"F" the Ineffable,
And Unscrew the Inscrutable.
RavenxDrake
Cartoon Hero

Postby WangyJohn on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:15 pm

Oh yeah, I can picture Muffins Dad right now, haha.

Anyway, another odd dream. It kept jumping from one place to another, bit like word association football, I was opening some warehouse door in Georgia (the US state, not the nation at war with Russia), which had to be done via a button in a box on the wall, some three meters up... Anyway, I got in, and it was an empty theatre, and there was something about muslim terrorists, but soon switched over to talk about fake mummies, I go out from the back door, and I'm in a library (I think I've been in the same, or at least similar dream library before), I found some books by Terry Pratchett, the first one seemed to be a missing Discworld book, and the second, for some reason, a book about how the human body could ressurect itself after death.

I take some books, and leave the library, on the way out, I notice an adult comic book cover, where a woman is tied to a rack and taken by force, and I start thinking about how cliche it is in s&m stories (which I haven't actually read IRL, mind you) for the DOm to wear a medieval executioners hood, and started thinking how it could work in reverse, and suddenly I'm with s bunch of guys who are climbing on the side of a building, they turn out to be based on the cast of Genshiken, one of them is about to fall, but the guy who looks like Kouhsaka cathes him. The Kouhsaka look-a-like frows, which is the first time I see him do that.

And, I don't know, soon later the dream takes me to a university. I look bit like the guy in NUMB3RS, and I'm gonna go catch a cup of coffee, but I've taken my shoes off and I would have to go through the yard to get to the coffee place (and in the yard, there are two people talking about going to get coffee, and one of the sardonically notes how typical it is for them, I'm probably supposed to know these people). Anyway, in the lack of shoes, I go to a green-house like inside park, where there are a mass of dark-red crocs (those plastic shoes), I'm about to take a pair, when a custodian comes with one of my university professors (in the dream only, he's also pretty obviously Sean Connery without the accent), the custodian complains how people take the shoes outside the park, and then talks about the genius of having tons of identical ones, you don't have to look for a pair, and how kids could basicaly be raised similary, by the parents treating them interchangably. THe custodian walks away, and I ask the profesor why he didn't comment on taking the shoes out of the greenhouse, since I'd seen him do it before, and he laughed and said that everyone does it, but doesn't say it in front of the custodian.

I think the warehouse from the beginning was near the campus, bringing it to a full circle.

Also, at some point, I met up with a old friend of mine (actually, an odd combination of two of my friends, who, actually, have never met eachother, to my knowledge) in a sports hall, which was full of slightly fat young guys in tacky colourfull hoodies and many had bleached hair... Yeah I haven't a clue.
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero

Postby WangyJohn on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:45 am

Short clip froma dream I had last night, I was on this forum and it was either a topic about bmod or the member pictures thread, but swordsie had posted a pic of himself with several facial piercings (4 or so in total) and a pair on the nipples.
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:59 am

I dreamed I was part of a group which uncovered these "ruins" (possibly sent back in time) of a civilization which resembled the 50's-through-70's vision of a "crystal spires and togas utopia" future. For food, they had these multicolored "blobs" which resembled those gel-ish candy orange-wedges except in color, and they performed various nutritional purposes. I took a bite out of one and said, "Alas -- earwax!" at the flavor. I don't remember any other actual details about it.

Then some actual people from this civilization showed up; I'm not sure what happened next, until this thunderstorm began at night. We looked at the sky while this was happening, and recieved a revelation that we could use this to "see through someone else's eyes." I didn't actually see anything directly, but then we discovered that someone from the research group had gone evil and attacked a bunch of animals with some kind of flame-gun, evidently not realizing that we'd be able to research this. And then there was a St. Bernard-sized frog sitting inside a doorway, getting sick.

I got the impression of an ending on the order of "So you see, 20th-century humans have not seriously advanced beyond the chimpanzees in the past million years" as a blanket statement about the entire population, based on the actions of a single disturbed individual (n.b. "Broken Aesop").

Kinkymuffin ^^

Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH
Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby RavenxDrake on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:46 pm

I had a dream last night where I was arguing with a store manager about whether or not I kicked a lamp for like 30 minutes.

I don't THINK the dream lasted that long, but I can distinctly remember arguing on and on, and looking up at a clock on the wall every few minutes and complaining I had to be somewhere else, though I never actually puzzled out where I was supposed to be.
Think the Unthinkable,
Do the Undoable,
"F" the Ineffable,
And Unscrew the Inscrutable.
RavenxDrake
Cartoon Hero

Postby Aeridus on Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:27 am

I had a dream that involved, among other things, an outdoor food market. There was a handmade chocolates stand, with one of the scultpures being a giant chocolate buddha. They were giving away free samples but I couldn't have any because the samples had nuts in. Smelled yummy though.
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Overblue on Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:42 pm

I think it was today that I had a dream I grew a huge penis and I mean really huge and was going to put it into the ass of a medium size black man (I have nothing against black men. I love them. This is a stupid dream) that was tied up on his stomach and gagged. He was crying and was really upset about the whole thing. I never did though even though I rested it on top of him and fooled around with it. I think I still had my boobs during this.
Overblue
Regular Poster

Postby Aeridus on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:46 pm

One of my recent dreams involved a 5-year-old girl that was trained by an expert serial killer to hunt down targets and make the deaths seem like suicide. Quite a twisted way to corrupt a small kid...

Another dream was pure brilliance: I went to a romantic restaurant/hotel with a new girlfriend who was horny as all get out. We ordered chicen with waffle fries, and they brought the fries first. After eating them we got too anxious and adjourned to our room for a night of hearty fucking, and it turns out that they saved the chicken entree for the morning after. Claimed that they know their clientele well and that oftentimes people just want the romantic dinner to get them in the mood. Best business plan ever. :D

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:21 am

I had a dream I was accompanying Samus (in her Zero Suit) through this base or whatever that was experiencing some sort of disaster. Frozen metroids were involved -- they looked like berries or some kind of crabapple growing in bunches. During the obligatory Self Destruct/Escape Sequence, I looked through a window and saw cartoonishly unrealistic lava or molten metal (basically, take the "water" tilesets from RPG Maker, turn them yellow and orange, and use it as a semitransparent, wobbly "lava" texture).

Then I woke up to discover that it was ten minutes before class began, and it usually takes slightly more than that for me to get there, and I jumped out of bed and ran like fuck.

Kinkymuffin ^^

Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Overblue on Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:09 pm

I had a dream that if a funny looking creature didn't get something his eyes would become as bright as the sun and make horrible noises. I also had a dream where I was in a restaurant with a lobby and I was not allowed to try working in the lobby even though I think I was trying out working for this restaurant. I remember they served sandwiches there and other stuff. I don't know what this restaurant has a lobby for.
Overblue
Regular Poster

Postby Aeridus on Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:26 pm

Kittyboymuffin wrote:I had a dream I was accompanying Samus (in her Zero Suit) through this base or whatever that was experiencing some sort of disaster. Frozen metroids were involved -- they looked like berries or some kind of crabapple growing in bunches. During the obligatory Self Destruct/Escape Sequence, I looked through a window and saw cartoonishly unrealistic lava or molten metal (basically, take the "water" tilesets from RPG Maker, turn them yellow and orange, and use it as a semitransparent, wobbly "lava" texture).

Then I woke up to discover that it was ten minutes before class began, and it usually takes slightly more than that for me to get there, and I jumped out of bed and ran like fuck.

Let me guess. You sleep naked don't you? ;)

*watches Muffin's bare ass as he runs to class*

~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:55 am

No, I wear pajamas. Much more comfortable, especially in the winter. :P

Kinkymuffin ^^

Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:49 pm

Well, here.

Kinkymuffin ^^

Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Evilpika on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:39 pm

Kittyboymuffin wrote:Well, here.

In the context of the last few posts, I was hoping that would be a picture of your ass. :lol:
... and exactly how important is "the ability to scream in three languages" for this job?
Evilpika
Regular Poster

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:57 am

I dreamed I went to a (regular) toy store in a mall, where by prior arrangement I got taken to the backroom and dominatrix'd. I tried to masturbate near the end, tho, and as punishment I got this note wrapped around the penis, to be kept there until I got home. The actual contents of the note are still unclear; there were possibly other details as well, but I can't remember them. (There was one bit where I left the toy store, heard ... something above me, and then returned.) This did not result in a wet dream or anything.

I also dreamed a sort of Star Trek "movie," partly based on a book which took place at Starfleet Academy when Worf was first entering. It kept cutting to the holodeck-fantasies of this one girl (who was possibly partly based on a male character from the actual book), who would just run (and occasionally fly) around in these dream worlds with fantastic creatures. According to Morpheus, her familiarity with holodecks would later prove crucial to the plot when she and the other main characters discovered that they were actually trapped inside a holodeck, though this would be initially obfuscated when someone throws a shoe out of the holodeck (a real shoe, not a holodeck-shoe, which would just disintegrate the minute you threw it out of the Exit).

Kinkymuffin ^^

Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:52 pm

THREAD-RESURRECT! |3

I dreamed I was a bondage-pet! The dominatrix was generally domineering until the end of the dream, where she suddenly became sort of pensive and began snuggling me in the exact same position I was lying in when I woke up. And I was sorta too tired to move, so it was kinda like being bondaged. |3

Kinkymuffin ^^

Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Aeridus on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Mmm, snuggles...

~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Illithid Tentacles on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:17 am

I never remember my dreams :/ Well, not never, but rarely, and hardly ever for very long.
It is very dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Illithid Tentacles
Regular Poster

Postby Protagonist on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:54 am

I used to rarely remember my dreams, but now I have incredibly vivid dreams every night. It's starting to get on my nerves, because it makes me feel less rested.

Anyway, last night's most prominent dream involved Buffy the Vampire Slayer and me banging a hot witch. It was pretty awesome.
Protagonist
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Ghastly's Ghastly Comic