Weird dreams are made of these.

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)

Weird dreams are made of these.

Postby WangyJohn on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:52 am

I know we had a dream thread before, but I kinda sunk, and it was also a bit confusing. So, a new one.

Share your weird dreams, in any sense of the word weird.

Last night, I was dreaming that I was planning to go on a flight to Egypt, except once it got on the air, I'd parachute out. Most of the dream was me and bunch of people I know preparing and planning it, but in the end I came to the conclusion that since I really don't know how to operate a parachute, and there's no-one to jump in Tandem with, I'm just not gonna do it.

The weird part, I would say, was that I didn't back up because I was exceptionally scared or anything, it wasn't a frightening dream, I just calmly thought that "hey, I don't know how to use this thing", and backed up. Also the Egypt part intrigues me. In the dream, I think we chose that flight because it was really cheap, 75 or 57 Euros.
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero

Re: Weird dreams are made of these.

Postby PopeMac on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:19 am

The other night I had a dream that I was back in my high school band room. It was fairly normal up until the part where I started fighting monsters from Diablo 2 for no apparent reason. However, that only lasted a few seconds, and then everything went back to normal. Somehow I managed to figure out that it was a dream later on when nothing odd was happening, rather than when I was fighting skeletons and whatnot. Also, as soon as I realized it was a dream, I woke up and stumbled about my room a bit. For some reason, I couldn't seem to stand up straight. Then I realized I was in my room at home, rather than in my dorm room, and promptly woke up again, for real this time.
99 Duesenflieger
Jeder war ein grosser Krieger
Hielten sich fuer Captain Kirk
Das gab ein grosses Feuerwerk
Die Nachbarn haben nichts gerafft
Und fuehlten sich gleich angemacht
Dabei schoss man am Horizont
Auf 99 Luftballons
PopeMac
Regular Poster

Postby Platinumyo on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:22 am

I had a dream where I just had a regular day, nothing out of the ordinary. Only my ass looked really, really good. Only difference.
Platinumyo
Regular Poster

Postby Primarch on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:35 am

I had a weird dream last night where I was attending the funeral of Al-Sistaini for some reason. where I was sitting on my knees on a stepped floor next to general Patraeaus and I fell forward on to the back of Al-Sadr, which offended. Some how It ripped my shirt and I sat there shirtless at the funeral and ran out very upset because I thought I touched off a Major incident that would have Al-Sadr militias start attacking Americans with a vengeance. (Im a Cspan Addict)

I also a couple weeks ago had a short live dream of licking honey off of a punishment virgin. However I was swiftly woken up by and elbow to the ribs from my girlfriend who for some reason did like being woken up by someone licking her back.
Primarch
Regular Poster

Postby PopeMac on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:42 am

Platinumyo wrote:I had a dream where I just had a regular day, nothing out of the ordinary. Only my ass looked really, really good. Only difference.

I have that dream all the time. I always end up realizing that I am not, in fact, dreaming, and that my ass really does look that good. Unfortunately, I have yet to find a way to make it work to my advantage. Women just don't seem to be as appreciative of fine asses as men.
99 Duesenflieger
Jeder war ein grosser Krieger
Hielten sich fuer Captain Kirk
Das gab ein grosses Feuerwerk
Die Nachbarn haben nichts gerafft
Und fuehlten sich gleich angemacht
Dabei schoss man am Horizont
Auf 99 Luftballons
PopeMac
Regular Poster

Postby Overblue on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:26 pm

I've had a dream where I was raped by a tree. More recently I had a dream where I knew I was dreaming and thought I was in another dimension and may have been in someone else's body. I remember walking across a lawn and the street to some people. Once many years ago in my dream I was chased by a knight who wanted to hurt me. I've had wings in my dreams (including the one about the knight). More recently then that, but still years ago I had a dream where a hispanic girl pushed a water bottle down my throat (I think I already talked about this one in the sexual fantasies thread, but I like it so it deserves a repeat).
Overblue
Regular Poster

Postby Aeridus on Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:28 pm

I dreamed my psychic powers went out of control and my mind somehow switched places with my sister's mind... I was terrified because it meant I'd have to do college all over again, but then I realized I had girlparts now and proceeded to play with them. XD
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:09 pm

Hmm ... dang, I haven't had anything particularly sexy lately. :(
A catboy is fine too. And I dancedancedance and I dancedancedance!

Kinkymuffin ^^

Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH
Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Platinumyo on Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:59 am

I dreamed I went to a sperm bank to donate, but they couldn't get anything right and I ended up just leaving. It was like a bad sitcom.
Platinumyo
Regular Poster

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:31 pm

Hmm ... I did have a dream last night where Batman, Catwoman, and I were in a flying Batmobile.

That's the second dream I've had in two weeks that involved a flying Batmobile. :o

Kinkymuffin ^^

Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH
Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby WangyJohn on Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:57 am

Ok, decode this;

First I dreamt I read a post on an internet forum where someone complained about an episode in Heroes (I've only seen the first season, so no spoilers plz), about how Sylar in the series was in a house, and suddenly apprently forgot he had the power to go through walls (phasing, teleportation? Not exactly sure, I just saw the start of Xmen 2, where Nightcrawler teleports around the White House, so it might have influeced it). Then, suddenly, I was in a house, and thought I was Sylar, and I was really paranoid, and armed myself with a belt in case someoene attacked me. I swung it around a corner, where I had heard movement, then I realised I wasn't Sylar, and the person around the corner was a girl, that was a bit similar to a girl I like. First she was a bit cross, but in the end, I ended up spanking her in the bed.
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero

Postby Aeridus on Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:49 pm

Anything that ends in a spanking sounds good to me! :D

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby MistressMaggie on Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:22 am

I dreamt last night that I was in Venice, but instead of Gondolas, there were pirate ships in the canals that looked like they were made of elaborate LEGO sets... and they kept sinking. I was trying to have sex in a bathtub, and my teeth fell out.

Also, that was the first time I've ever had a sex dream while sleeping next to a guy.
MistressMaggie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Wipperwill on Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:46 am

Woohoo! Maggie's getting some! And as for having no teeth....well, you can always get dentures and blowjobs will be different!! ;)
There is no charge for awesomeness, or attractiveness.
Wipperwill
Regular Poster

Postby Platinumyo on Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:02 am

I had a dream last night that someone gave me an ass-vibrator. I woke up before I got to use it.
Platinumyo
Regular Poster

Postby MistressMaggie on Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:27 pm

Wipperwill wrote:Woohoo! Maggie's getting some! And as for having no teeth....well, you can always get dentures and blowjobs will be different!! ;)

Maggie's getting... something, but definitely not the sexins she deserves...
MistressMaggie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Wipperwill on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:52 pm

Roadtrip! One deluxe Sexin coming up! :)
There is no charge for awesomeness, or attractiveness.
Wipperwill
Regular Poster

Postby Aeridus on Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:23 pm

Wipperwill wrote:Roadtrip! One deluxe Sexin cumming up! :)

Fix'd.

~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:55 am

I had a dream which had a plot along the lines of "LOST versus Predator." Or at least, it had random characters and an island setting, and the dream-narration "told" me it was Lost, even though I've seen, like, a total of fifteen minutes of the entire series and don't know any of the characters. At one point, a Predator killed a bunch of guys, leaving behind one guy who was unarmed, and another guy who didn't have anything more deadly than a bunch of penciles.

At one point, I went up to a Predator and informed him that for some reason, I kept envisioning them as having more human faces, and it was amused by this. At another point in the dream, I began seriously considering the idea of actually creating some sort of crossover along those lines, and Xero (in the dream) told me it was a dumb idea.

Kinkymuffin ^^

Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Orwell on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:07 am

Had a rather odd dream the other night. I was in this lightly wooded field area, on top of some sort of wooden tower, like an outpost. This school age girl, 17? or so, came up to me, and I flayed her open everywhere. No organs, but gallons of blood were all over the floor and dripping between the boards when I was done. The blood was dark as it should have been, and very... very lifelike. I could practically feel it. Then I walked off the tower, crossed the field, and headed towards waking up. No clue what prompted it, I don't even really remember that much of it besides how real the blood seemed.
Even an ignorant, paranoid, cowardly, ugly, corrupt, unsociable, aristocratic thug can conquer large parts of the world, kill thousands of people and be celebrated as the saviour of the Republic.
Orwell
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Ghastly's Ghastly Comic