Page 1 of 1

Re: The Worst Sex Toys Ever

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:52 am
by PopeMac
Dude, those electro-sex gloves look awesome. I want a pair. Not for sexual pleasure, but for fucking messing with people. Seriously, who wouldn't want electro-hands?

Re: The Worst Sex Toys Ever

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:26 am
by Foolosophy
,

Re: The Worst Sex Toys Ever

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:57 am
by RedMage007
I'm fond of the baby jesus butt plug.

Re: The Worst Sex Toys Ever

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:27 pm
by Xero
Foolosophy wrote:at least half of that stuff on the first page is perfectly normal bdsm gear
I was thinking more like 2/3

Re: The Worst Sex Toys Ever

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:49 pm
by Seth Marati
I outwardly approve of the alien love doll and the orca penis dildo. And most of the others have at least made me curious (particularly the strap-on boobs... I'd like to try those, especially in the context of a hot domina forcing me to dress up like a girl).

That last one, though... Holy shit. It's as if they sapped the creepiness from the first 24 entries just so they could cram it all into the last one. It's like some horrifying pornstache/teenage mustache/eyebrow/caterpillar amalgam fused onto a puppet from a 35-year-old horror movie. You know, the type that gets used in especially cheesy gore scenes depicting geek show levels of mutilation. They get points for the Guy Smiley reference, but I'll never look at Sesame Street the same way again.

Re: The Worst Sex Toys Ever

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:05 pm
by Wipperwill
Those are some weird things. I've never seen anything like the fisting glove but it makes sense.

Re: The Worst Sex Toys Ever

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:46 am
by RavenxDrake
Image

I think they missed one.

Re: The Worst Sex Toys Ever

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:04 am
by Seth Marati
Nah, they had something almost identical at #7.

Re: The Worst Sex Toys Ever

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:28 pm
by Primarch
no i think its just a really poor coloer choice on a dildo

i know somewhere on this fourm way way back is a picture of shitting dick nipples