Page 1 of 1

A time of geek mourning

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:14 pm
by Primarch
Gary gygax died today.

I got my first D&D books when I was 13. I inherented a fairly sizably collection from my father who played it a lot in college(like everyone in the mid 80s). I have many found memories of playing with my friends.

Raise a glass to a great nerd.

Re: A time of geek mourning

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:57 pm
by Foolosophy
.

Re: A time of geek mourning

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:09 pm
by RedMage007
Hope jesus has his lucky dice.

Rest well Gary.

Re: A time of geek mourning

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:18 pm
by Foolosophy
.

Re: A time of geek mourning

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:22 am
by RevChris77
Image

Re: A time of geek mourning

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:53 pm
by Halo299
i was very sad to hear about this.

I had a World of Darkness game last night, but i considered running a one shot D&D game instead.

But then i realized it doesn't matter what game you play, he was the father of them all.

-halo

Re: A time of geek mourning

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:45 pm
by Foolosophy
.

Re: A time of geek mourning

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:50 pm
by Foolosophy
.

Re: A time of geek mourning

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:26 pm
by Foolosophy
.

Re: A time of geek mourning

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:47 am
by Aeridus
Hah, that's awesome.