Page 1 of 7
2 girls 1 cup
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:48 pm
by Halo299
ok for those of you that don't know, 2 girls 1 cup is a shock video that shows some very bad things and no one should watch that video.
but i love watching people's reactions to it on youtube. now there is a new one going around called 2 girls 1 finger. pretty much the same thing.
these reaction videos are one of the funniest things i have ever seen, now i am looking forward to the next shock film to get noticed so i can watch people's reactions to them. I never real appreciated the shock site thing untill now.
so if you want a good laugh here are some links (all youtube).
link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
link 5
while i find these reactions very funny i do not encourage anyone to watch the actual video unless you just really feel the need to do so.
oh and i filmed my reaction to 2 girls 1 finger which i may post later.
-halo
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:13 pm
by Lulujayne
For some reason I am more disgusted by tubgirl than 2 girls 1 cup. I think it's because tubgirl is forever frozen in that moment.
Nice links

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:51 pm
by Bustertheclown
The reactions were a hoot, to be sure.
Of course, when I got the gist of just what the girls in the video were doing, I wanted to see what the girls looked like. Over the years of often roaming too far into the horrifying depths of internet pornography, whenever something supremely awful comes up, I automatically assume that it's going to involve some otherwise pretty Slavic girl(s). This always makes me sad, because I don't like that the stereotypical subject of dehumanizing pornography for me is also the type of girl which is also my type. I want the girls in my fantasies to be beautiful, happy, and having fun! I don't want the girls in my fantasies to be beautiful, desperate, and probably part of the white slave trade. Fantasies and realities should not mix. I know that's a horrible sounding dichotomy, but I don't mean it that way. I just want the people who bring me joy to have joy themselves.
Sorry, I'm getting a little down. Porn like that does this to me, even if I didn't actually look at it. I did find a link, and watch the first three seconds of it, just to see if they were, in fact, pretty Slavic girls. They were not. Thank God, they were not.
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:14 am
by MistressMaggie
LOL the last one, with the cop, in uniform, drinking a beer, is the best.
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:15 am
by Primarch
I find 2 girls 1 cup and 2 girls 1 finger VERY disturbing.(it was really bad when i farted while showing it to a friend, smell o vision is a BAD idea).
However the "bme pain omplics" video disturbs me as a male much worse. There is just something about two dudes cuting off there penis and removing there ball to win a contest that makes coopraphila pale in comparison
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:50 am
by Boring 7
It's just scat porn. Ugly, nasty, mildly queasifying scat porn.
I dunno, I just find reaction videos to be silly from their staged nature and sometimes overly-dramatic acting.
That, and part of me realizes that while the video itself may have been for arousal of Coprophiles, the fact that it is so publicly accessible is to *get* reactions like that. Like the Pain series, its purpose is to disturb.
Warning, this link leads to Encyclopedia dramatica, if you do not know their MO let me assure you that they will find a way to make you view images you probably did not want to see. Very NSFW.
The pain series, from tubgirl to the man with no face.
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:37 am
by Xnapalmxmorningx
huge cysts and infected spider bites being drained
*cringe*
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:38 am
by Boring 7
Now I did warn you.
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:52 pm
by Xnapalmxmorningx
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:19 pm
by Illithid Tentacles
Lulujayne wrote:For some reason I am more disgusted by tubgirl than 2 girls 1 cup. I think it's because tubgirl is forever frozen in that moment.
Nice links

I found tubgirl a lot easier to tolerate once I found out that stuff in the pic is actually orange juice.
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:05 pm
by LeftTentacleGreen
This is my favorite reaction thus far:
LINK
Damn it. Now I gotta see it for myself. I'm going to watch the horrible thing tomorrow morning.
Edit: Just saw pain olympics. Not much of a reaction. My face stuck somewhere between shock and hysterical laughter.
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:27 pm
by Lulujayne
Illithid Tentacles wrote:Lulujayne wrote:For some reason I am more disgusted by tubgirl than 2 girls 1 cup. I think it's because tubgirl is forever frozen in that moment.
Nice links

I found tubgirl a lot easier to tolerate once I found out that stuff in the pic is actually orange juice.
He-eey! That
does take the sting out of it! Wow, the mind is a powerful thing indeed

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:49 pm
by Halo299
Illithid Tentacles wrote:
I found tubgirl a lot easier to tolerate once I found out that stuff in the pic is actually orange juice.
yeah, but it is still coming out her ass. being able to imagine what it might have tasted like doesn't help in my case.
-halo
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:30 am
by Xero
Illithid Tentacles wrote:Lulujayne wrote:For some reason I am more disgusted by tubgirl than 2 girls 1 cup. I think it's because tubgirl is forever frozen in that moment.
Nice links

I found tubgirl a lot easier to tolerate once I found out that stuff in the pic is actually orange juice.
I found it funny right from the get go
now that asian fucker frying and eating a baby...
now that one has stuck with me...
sadly I lost those pictures in a partition crash

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:59 am
by Lulujayne
I thought that was a Chinese performance artist....
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:05 am
by Bustertheclown
boring 7 wrote: Warning, this link leads to Encyclopedia dramatica, if you do not know their MO let me assure you that they will find a way to make you view images you probably did not want to see. Very NSFW.
The pain series, from tubgirl to the man with no face.
Just so you know, I just spent the last four hours surfing Encyclopedia Dramatica, all because of that one little link. I currently have 25 tabs open in my browser, all of them ED related, and the count probably reached as high as 30 or more. Oddly enough, the Pain Series pics didn't really interest me so much. It just amounted to so much graphic depiction of human meat, although the inside-out babies are always good for a glance. What did catch my interest was the strangely disjointed inclusion of
Tori Sue Heck to the page. Clicking on the link under Tori's Mullet picture, I then was led to click on the
deviantART entry, at which point all hell broke loose for me. Aside from seeing truth in the dA entry, and briefly considering wiping my gallery clean, I must say I've been enjoying life immensely for hours.
And to think, I was going to sit in my comfy chair and finish reading
The Dunwich Horror this evening. Thanks Boring, thanks Tori, and of course, thank you Internet for being everything all other media wishes it was!
Addendum:
Xero wrote:now that asian fucker frying and eating a baby...
now that one has stuck with me...
sadly I lost those pictures in a partition crash

I've seen Chinese baby soup, but I've never seen Chinese baby stir-fry.
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:26 am
by LeftTentacleGreen
I just saw 2girls1cup..
Aside from a little gagging, I was laughing my ass off the whole way through.
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:22 am
by MistressMaggie
It's sad that this forum has jaded me to the point where my first throught about chinese baby soup was
"I wonder how you cook a baby... is it like a lobster? do you just throw it into a pot of boiling water and listen to it scream?"
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:31 am
by Aeridus
How can people get away with eating babies anyway? :/ Do they just look for dead babies in dumpsters and sterilize them before cooking them or what?
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:56 pm
by PopeMac
I'm not sure how people get away with eating babies, but as far as cooking them goes, I think Jonathan Swift's A Modest Proposal has a few tips.