2 girls 1 cup
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
2 girls 1 cup
ok for those of you that don't know, 2 girls 1 cup is a shock video that shows some very bad things and no one should watch that video.
but i love watching people's reactions to it on youtube. now there is a new one going around called 2 girls 1 finger. pretty much the same thing.
these reaction videos are one of the funniest things i have ever seen, now i am looking forward to the next shock film to get noticed so i can watch people's reactions to them. I never real appreciated the shock site thing untill now.
so if you want a good laugh here are some links (all youtube).
link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
link 5
while i find these reactions very funny i do not encourage anyone to watch the actual video unless you just really feel the need to do so.
oh and i filmed my reaction to 2 girls 1 finger which i may post later.
-halo
but i love watching people's reactions to it on youtube. now there is a new one going around called 2 girls 1 finger. pretty much the same thing.
these reaction videos are one of the funniest things i have ever seen, now i am looking forward to the next shock film to get noticed so i can watch people's reactions to them. I never real appreciated the shock site thing untill now.
so if you want a good laugh here are some links (all youtube).
link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
link 5
while i find these reactions very funny i do not encourage anyone to watch the actual video unless you just really feel the need to do so.
oh and i filmed my reaction to 2 girls 1 finger which i may post later.
-halo
- Bustertheclown
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: ATOMIC!
- Contact:
The reactions were a hoot, to be sure.
Of course, when I got the gist of just what the girls in the video were doing, I wanted to see what the girls looked like. Over the years of often roaming too far into the horrifying depths of internet pornography, whenever something supremely awful comes up, I automatically assume that it's going to involve some otherwise pretty Slavic girl(s). This always makes me sad, because I don't like that the stereotypical subject of dehumanizing pornography for me is also the type of girl which is also my type. I want the girls in my fantasies to be beautiful, happy, and having fun! I don't want the girls in my fantasies to be beautiful, desperate, and probably part of the white slave trade. Fantasies and realities should not mix. I know that's a horrible sounding dichotomy, but I don't mean it that way. I just want the people who bring me joy to have joy themselves.
Sorry, I'm getting a little down. Porn like that does this to me, even if I didn't actually look at it. I did find a link, and watch the first three seconds of it, just to see if they were, in fact, pretty Slavic girls. They were not. Thank God, they were not.
Of course, when I got the gist of just what the girls in the video were doing, I wanted to see what the girls looked like. Over the years of often roaming too far into the horrifying depths of internet pornography, whenever something supremely awful comes up, I automatically assume that it's going to involve some otherwise pretty Slavic girl(s). This always makes me sad, because I don't like that the stereotypical subject of dehumanizing pornography for me is also the type of girl which is also my type. I want the girls in my fantasies to be beautiful, happy, and having fun! I don't want the girls in my fantasies to be beautiful, desperate, and probably part of the white slave trade. Fantasies and realities should not mix. I know that's a horrible sounding dichotomy, but I don't mean it that way. I just want the people who bring me joy to have joy themselves.
Sorry, I'm getting a little down. Porn like that does this to me, even if I didn't actually look at it. I did find a link, and watch the first three seconds of it, just to see if they were, in fact, pretty Slavic girls. They were not. Thank God, they were not.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
-
MistressMaggie
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1485
- Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:07 pm
I find 2 girls 1 cup and 2 girls 1 finger VERY disturbing.(it was really bad when i farted while showing it to a friend, smell o vision is a BAD idea).
However the "bme pain omplics" video disturbs me as a male much worse. There is just something about two dudes cuting off there penis and removing there ball to win a contest that makes coopraphila pale in comparison
However the "bme pain omplics" video disturbs me as a male much worse. There is just something about two dudes cuting off there penis and removing there ball to win a contest that makes coopraphila pale in comparison
It's just scat porn. Ugly, nasty, mildly queasifying scat porn.
I dunno, I just find reaction videos to be silly from their staged nature and sometimes overly-dramatic acting.
That, and part of me realizes that while the video itself may have been for arousal of Coprophiles, the fact that it is so publicly accessible is to *get* reactions like that. Like the Pain series, its purpose is to disturb.
Warning, this link leads to Encyclopedia dramatica, if you do not know their MO let me assure you that they will find a way to make you view images you probably did not want to see. Very NSFW. The pain series, from tubgirl to the man with no face.
I dunno, I just find reaction videos to be silly from their staged nature and sometimes overly-dramatic acting.
That, and part of me realizes that while the video itself may have been for arousal of Coprophiles, the fact that it is so publicly accessible is to *get* reactions like that. Like the Pain series, its purpose is to disturb.
Warning, this link leads to Encyclopedia dramatica, if you do not know their MO let me assure you that they will find a way to make you view images you probably did not want to see. Very NSFW. The pain series, from tubgirl to the man with no face.
---
*whack* "Whee!" *whack* "Whee!"
"What in the world?"
"I sure love beating this dead horse!"
*whack* "Whee!" *whack* "Whee!"
"What in the world?"
"I sure love beating this dead horse!"
- Xnapalmxmorningx
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 514
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:16 am
- Location: Philly
- Contact:
huge cysts and infected spider bites being drained
*cringe*
*cringe*

----------------------------------------------------------
"Napalm's orgasms are so intense, that the ensuing vibrations in the earth's crust have caused merely the action of having sex with her to be illegal in all states near major volcanoes and earthquake faults. Also, she has a bad habit of summoning five major devils as she screams during orgasm."
- aeridus' vile insult
- Xnapalmxmorningx
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 514
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:16 am
- Location: Philly
- Contact:
it's not in the pain series
her are a few gems:
http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=338045
http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=346546
her are a few gems:
http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=338045
http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=346546

----------------------------------------------------------
"Napalm's orgasms are so intense, that the ensuing vibrations in the earth's crust have caused merely the action of having sex with her to be illegal in all states near major volcanoes and earthquake faults. Also, she has a bad habit of summoning five major devils as she screams during orgasm."
- aeridus' vile insult
- Illithid Tentacles
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:38 am
I found tubgirl a lot easier to tolerate once I found out that stuff in the pic is actually orange juice.Lulujayne wrote:For some reason I am more disgusted by tubgirl than 2 girls 1 cup. I think it's because tubgirl is forever frozen in that moment.
Nice links
It is very dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
- LeftTentacleGreen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:40 pm
- Contact:
This is my favorite reaction thus far:
LINK
Damn it. Now I gotta see it for myself. I'm going to watch the horrible thing tomorrow morning.
Edit: Just saw pain olympics. Not much of a reaction. My face stuck somewhere between shock and hysterical laughter.
LINK
Damn it. Now I gotta see it for myself. I'm going to watch the horrible thing tomorrow morning.
Edit: Just saw pain olympics. Not much of a reaction. My face stuck somewhere between shock and hysterical laughter.
Last edited by LeftTentacleGreen on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grab your dick and double click for porn! Porn! PORN! - "The Internet is for Porn", Avenue Q
Congratulations! You Have Saved the World From Stupidity! - Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
Congratulations! You Have Saved the World From Stupidity! - Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
He-eey! That does take the sting out of it! Wow, the mind is a powerful thing indeedIllithid Tentacles wrote:I found tubgirl a lot easier to tolerate once I found out that stuff in the pic is actually orange juice.Lulujayne wrote:For some reason I am more disgusted by tubgirl than 2 girls 1 cup. I think it's because tubgirl is forever frozen in that moment.
Nice links
I shall keep myself in oysters for the rest of the week, thank you very much.
I found it funny right from the get goIllithid Tentacles wrote:I found tubgirl a lot easier to tolerate once I found out that stuff in the pic is actually orange juice.Lulujayne wrote:For some reason I am more disgusted by tubgirl than 2 girls 1 cup. I think it's because tubgirl is forever frozen in that moment.
Nice links
now that asian fucker frying and eating a baby...
now that one has stuck with me...
sadly I lost those pictures in a partition crash
Platinumyo wrote:Can someone unban me?
- Bustertheclown
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: ATOMIC!
- Contact:
Just so you know, I just spent the last four hours surfing Encyclopedia Dramatica, all because of that one little link. I currently have 25 tabs open in my browser, all of them ED related, and the count probably reached as high as 30 or more. Oddly enough, the Pain Series pics didn't really interest me so much. It just amounted to so much graphic depiction of human meat, although the inside-out babies are always good for a glance. What did catch my interest was the strangely disjointed inclusion of Tori Sue Heck to the page. Clicking on the link under Tori's Mullet picture, I then was led to click on the deviantART entry, at which point all hell broke loose for me. Aside from seeing truth in the dA entry, and briefly considering wiping my gallery clean, I must say I've been enjoying life immensely for hours.boring 7 wrote: Warning, this link leads to Encyclopedia dramatica, if you do not know their MO let me assure you that they will find a way to make you view images you probably did not want to see. Very NSFW. The pain series, from tubgirl to the man with no face.
And to think, I was going to sit in my comfy chair and finish reading The Dunwich Horror this evening. Thanks Boring, thanks Tori, and of course, thank you Internet for being everything all other media wishes it was!
Addendum:
I've seen Chinese baby soup, but I've never seen Chinese baby stir-fry.Xero wrote:now that asian fucker frying and eating a baby...
now that one has stuck with me...
sadly I lost those pictures in a partition crash
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
- LeftTentacleGreen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:40 pm
- Contact:
-
MistressMaggie
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1485
- Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:07 pm
How can people get away with eating babies anyway? :/ Do they just look for dead babies in dumpsters and sterilize them before cooking them or what?
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
I'm not sure how people get away with eating babies, but as far as cooking them goes, I think Jonathan Swift's A Modest Proposal has a few tips.
99 Duesenflieger
Jeder war ein grosser Krieger
Hielten sich fuer Captain Kirk
Das gab ein grosses Feuerwerk
Die Nachbarn haben nichts gerafft
Und fuehlten sich gleich angemacht
Dabei schoss man am Horizont
Auf 99 Luftballons
Jeder war ein grosser Krieger
Hielten sich fuer Captain Kirk
Das gab ein grosses Feuerwerk
Die Nachbarn haben nichts gerafft
Und fuehlten sich gleich angemacht
Dabei schoss man am Horizont
Auf 99 Luftballons