Page 1 of 20

I like my men like I like my motivational posters...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:47 pm
by MistressMaggie
...nailed up against the office wall

so i got this suggestion from NSFW comic, http://nsfw-comix.com/nsfw115.htm

basically, you say "I like my men (or women) like I like my..." followed by a noun. The next person has to finish the sentence and start their own.

Hell, I'm easily amused...

I like my men like I like my Steak...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:54 pm
by Freerefill
Store bought, hand picked, seasoned to taste, and cooked to perfection.

I like my women like I like my cell phone...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:03 pm
by HentaiCat
I like my women like I like my cell phone...
Obedient

I like my women like I like my coffee...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:16 pm
by Lulujayne
cheap, freeze-dried, ground up and vacuum sealed.

I like my men like I like my government...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:44 pm
by MistressMaggie
with Dick shooting all over the place

I like my Men like I like my Car...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:50 pm
by RedMage007
Goes for 30 seconds before it stalls. Doesn't start again till tomorrow.

I like my women how I like my books...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:24 pm
by LeftTentacleGreen
RedMage007 wrote:I like my women how I like my books...
Bound tightly, easy to read and intellectually satisfying.

I like my women like I like my video games...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:44 pm
by Reesa-chan
...stimulating with high re-play value.

I like my women how I like my art...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:51 pm
by Kingofthemorlocks
Overpriced and incomprehensible.

I like my women like I like my pillows...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:54 pm
by Aeridus
...soft, fluffy, and extra squishy. :D

I like my women like I like my fudge...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:04 pm
by RedMage007
I like my women like I like my fudge...
Covered in whipped cream.


I like my women like I like my drinks...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:09 pm
by Reesa-chan
...sweet and intoxicating.

I like my women like I like my linens...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:11 pm
by Xnapalmxmorningx
....fresh and clean


I like my men like my computer...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:16 pm
by Wraithguard starcaller
Responsive, controlled, sleek and obediant

I like my men like i like my hairbrush...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:46 pm
by Katjapurrs
...leaving my ass black and blue, and always at hand to help work out my kinks ;)

i like my men like my horses...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:20 pm
by Freerefill
...well hung. As if there was any other way to respond to that one.

I like my women like I like my chopsticks...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:23 pm
by LeftTentacleGreen
Well hung and ready to ride with little preparation

I like my women as I like my driveway on a snowy day...

PS.. why is there a mormon church advertising on this website?

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:31 pm
by Lulujayne
Gelded.

I like my women like I like my passport...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:45 pm
by Katjapurrs
Lulujayne wrote:Gelded.

I like my women like I like my passport...
...1 page of information and 23 pages of pretty stamps.

i like my women like my food processor..

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:32 pm
by Wraithguard starcaller
... Sharp, dangerous, and waiting for me to flip their switch.


I like my women like i like my cake.