I confess

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)

Re: I confess

Postby Aeridus on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:31 pm

I confess that I'm naked with the window open and a cool breeze. :D
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby RevChris77 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:01 pm

I confess that I'm in Washington D.C. this week for the first time. There's way too much stuff here to see, but we're only here for 4 days.

So far, we've walked the Mall, seen the Spy Museum and Arlington, and taken several of the tour buses around the Mall area. We've also been told that knitting needles are dangerous weapons, and that my wife would have to surrender them or we wouldn't be allowed into the Smithsonian (we decided to see the Spy Museum instead, where they didn't even bother lo look in our bags).
RevChris77
Regular Poster

Postby Aeridus on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Heh, presumably the spies in the Spy Museum have good self-defense training against knitting needles. ;)

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Oh, I'd think they were using espionage to make sure you didn't try anything. :3

Did you see prototypes for sentry-sapping devices? :3
A catboy is fine too. And I dancedancedance and I dancedancedance!

Kinkymuffin ^^

Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH
Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Vedius Pollio on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:27 pm

RevChris77 wrote:I confess that I'm in Washington D.C. this week for the first time. There's way too much stuff here to see, but we're only here for 4 days.

So far, we've walked the Mall, seen the Spy Museum and Arlington, and taken several of the tour buses around the Mall area. We've also been told that knitting needles are dangerous weapons, and that my wife would have to surrender them or we wouldn't be allowed into the Smithsonian (we decided to see the Spy Museum instead, where they didn't even bother lo look in our bags).

Speaking of D.C.,

when someone asked Gore Vidal (who is a bisexual author from a prominent political family) whether he'd lost his virginity to a man or a woman, he replied: "I was too polite to ask."
"Leopards invade the temple and drink the wine from the chalices; this happens suddenly; in the end it was forseen that this would happen and it is incorporated into the liturgy."
-Kafka-
Vedius Pollio
Regular Poster

Postby Aeridus on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:10 am

Hah! Awesome comeback. :D

~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Vedius Pollio on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:29 pm

I confess that I might have swine flu.
"Leopards invade the temple and drink the wine from the chalices; this happens suddenly; in the end it was forseen that this would happen and it is incorporated into the liturgy."
-Kafka-
Vedius Pollio
Regular Poster

Postby Aeridus on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:15 pm

I confess that my allergies sometimes get so bad that they are virtually indistinguishable from the common cold. I blame ragweed.

~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:19 pm

I confess that I've had music from the 12th Touhou game, Undefined Fantastic Object, stuck in my head all evening. Mostly from the Extra stage, since I'm working on creating Nue Houjuu as a character on ShangriLa MUX ...

Kinkymuffin ^^

Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH
Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Aeridus on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:39 am

I confess that my spleen is driving me nuts. ._.

~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Aeridus on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:24 pm

I confess that this place is way too quiet lately. D:

~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby ManaUser on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:37 pm

I confess I found this amusing: http://www.republicansforrape.org/
ManaUser
Cartoon Hero

Postby Aeridus on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:21 pm

I confess that I'm still scratching my head over that website. XD

~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:27 pm

I confess that for a freelance job, I'm working on an interface for telemarketing software (specifically, making a streamlined interface and putting layer between "system administrator" and "the people actually on the phones"); I keep getting a temptation to do ... something which would potentially sabotage it down the line, without making it look like I did this deliberately.

However, now that I've spent enough time monkeying around with the code, I have ultimately come to the conclusion that there's nothing I can do which could possibly make it much worse than the way they were doing it already (storing passwords as plaintext? No SQL table-locking when reading from and then writing to tables? One temporary file for uploads, and that, if possible, to the public web directory!?), and enough of them are fundamentally entrenched in the system and too difficult to change without breaking things that I'm content not to do so. ;)

Kinkymuffin ^^

Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Aeridus on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:48 pm

I confess that that sounds like devious enough revenge to me. XD

~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Quite so!

Oh, one thing I did change -- I wanted to at least look like I was Thinking Ahead, so instead of having a temp-upload file (which, incidentally, never gets deleted) in the open web directory, there will now be one temp-upload file in the open web directory per user.

Kinkymuffin ^^

Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby MistressMaggie on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:34 am

I confess that I yelled out "FISHSTICKS" while cumming during sex with the new boyfriend just so I could post about it here.
MistressMaggie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kittyboymuffin on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Hawt.

Kinkymuffin ^^

Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Aeridus on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:07 am

I confess that MistressMaggie is my new heroine. :D

~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Sahrimnir on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:36 pm

Aeridus wrote:I confess that I once licked my own foreskin.
I confess that I am impressed by your limberness.
Sahrimnir
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Ghastly's Ghastly Comic