Whoa! Ghastly extracurricular comic found?

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)

Postby Ghastly on Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:23 am

I guess the resurrection of this thread must have influenced my subconscious. Last night I had a dream I was got a job working for a media production company and there was an Indian boy working there who looked exactly like Assdip-chan. Very yummy.
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero

Postby Aeridus on Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:30 pm

Sugoi! :D
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Welcome back

Postby Hagentai on Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:31 pm

Already missing the old Ghastly (lol).

. Anyhow it's good to see you back and feeling better (You are feeling better?)

Influencing and destroying the subconscious recall when that use to be the tv's job?

It is against catholic teaching to use birth control.

I'm catholic not a star track fan. I don't know my religion word for word.
"and their reaction was basically "Well yeah, duh!"
Hagentai
Regular Poster

Postby Jpnadia on Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:06 pm

Hagentai wrote: It's not happy fun time comics.

Is so happy fun time comics!

Here is proof.

(EDIT: For me screwing up the url tags. Gah.)
kingofthemorlocks wrote:Pardon me, my parents are having sex. Now, where did I put that broom...?

I'M HERE TO LEARN HOW TO KICK ASS FROM UNCLE GHASTLY.
Jpnadia
Regular Poster

Postby Lulujayne on Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:47 pm

Hagentai wrote:I'm catholic not a star track fan

That doesn't make much sense.... but anyways :)
I shall keep myself in oysters for the rest of the week, thank you very much.
Lulujayne
Cartoon Hero

Postby Hagentai on Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:56 pm

A die hard treckie can tell you everything about his show word for word, when, where, and how it was said.

When someone pointed out to me what a Catholic teaching was I was over here with my thumb up my nose going "Really?" so I tried to make light of the fact of how fans are more fanatical than true believers.

To make a long story short this only shows why we need Uncle Ghastly to come back. Without you brother you have sad sacks like me attempting comedy and failing horribly. Comedy needs to be a little creepy, a little edgie, it quite frankly needs to be Ghastly (uh, oh I , may have been witty there for a second, someone bitch slap me down).

As for jpnadia you totally and utterly owned me there. Hoisted by my own B tard (that is how that saying goes no?) See there's that whole comedy being attempted by some slep agian.
Hagentai
Regular Poster

Postby Hagentai on Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:32 pm

Much like so many other things in life I should have let this thread die a noble death.
Hagentai
Regular Poster

Postby Chaszmyr Mae'Val on Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:42 am

Keeping yourselves all amused I see.

What an awful lot of raping going on... is it actually consentual? If so, we have a bit of a problem here with the Trade Descriptions Act.
GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING: Exposure to this .sig can be hazardous to your health.

Columbus The Cat's Blog
Chaszmyr Mae'Val
Regular Poster

Postby MistressMaggie on Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:44 am

Oh, I'll show you consensual...

*retrieves whip from Kwerki Pics*
MistressMaggie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ghastly on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:13 am

Chaszmyr Mae'Val wrote:Keeping yourselves all amused I see.

What an awful lot of raping going on... is it actually consentual? If so, we have a bit of a problem here with the Trade Descriptions Act.

Hey hey! Long time no see! How you been?
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero

Postby Hagentai on Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:28 pm

I have to ask, does Ghastly even smoke or is that pipe just for looks?

(cheap attempt to keep thread going).
Hagentai
Regular Poster

Postby Aeridus on Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:46 pm

My guess? Bubble pipe.

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Lowky on Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:50 pm

too lazy to search, but ghastly carved the pipe himself as a non-functioning prop. There were posts about it when it first made it's appearance on here.
Lowky
Cartoon Hero

Postby Hagentai on Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:08 pm

You know.. now that Ghastly is never really gonna do Ghastly comics ever, ever again..... I was just wondering about some simple stuff ? if might be so bold.

1) With Ghastly coming out about his recent bi ness, I wonder how much he's enjoyed using Freddy as a character who's design is to make everyone uncomfortable (don't get me wrong it's funny and all.. just curious.. and no not like that).

2) so lota and shota chan.. which was the boy and which was the girl? Come on.. out with it old man.(Lol)

3) Boy wouldn't it be nice if Ghastly comics called forth more vanilla answers? (dull, safe, etc)

4) Just an idea.. I can't but help but feel a zen like quality of the character known as Nort.

How about a column written by his thoughts (I could do it for you, or I'm sure any number of fans would love to take a crack at this) as a weekly thread for shits and giggles about off the wall crap.

That's all I got.
Hagentai
Regular Poster

Postby Lulujayne on Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:32 pm

Hangentai wrote:How about a column written by his thoughts

:o

Telekinesis... Intriguing.
I shall keep myself in oysters for the rest of the week, thank you very much.
Lulujayne
Cartoon Hero

Postby Churba on Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:34 pm

Telekinesis... Intriguing.

Do not underestimate the power of the ghastly side, my young padawan.
Churba
Cartoon Hero

Postby Leeloo on Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:17 am

Hagentai wrote:1) With Ghastly coming out about his recent bi ness, I wonder how much he's enjoyed using Freddy as a character who's design is to make everyone uncomfortable (don't get me wrong it's funny and all.. just curious.. and no not like that).

Does Freddy make anyone uncomfortable?

Ok, does Freddy make anyone who reads GGC uncomfortable?
Leeloo
Regular Poster

Postby WangyJohn on Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:38 am

Honor, maybe?
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero

Postby Aeridus on Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:39 am

Honor gets uncomfortable?

~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ghastly on Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:36 am

Hagentai wrote:1) With Ghastly coming out about his recent bi ness, I wonder how much he's enjoyed using Freddy as a character who's design is to make everyone uncomfortable (don't get me wrong it's funny and all.. just curious.. and no not like that).

I've always enjoyed using Freddy to entertain. She's possibly the most endearing character in the strip. She's also the character I'd most like to emulate, not that I'd want to be a transgendered otaku, but that I'd like to be 100% self actualized, happy and comfortable with who I am.

I'm also very intrigued by her relationship with Chick-boy. Here's this born again fundamentalist with a very rigid moral code and belief structure finding everything he's always believed in thrown into total disarray because of who he's in love with. And even though he doesn't admit it or recognize it that's just what it is, love. He's the exact opposite of Freddy. He's unhappy, uncomfortable, and lacks true confidence. All these short comings he masks with a lot of noise and bluster and righteousness. However, on some level he recognizes in Freddy everything he's been told his faith would deliver to him and yet does not. Even when he converts Freddy to Christianity it's not his Christianity she follows. Faith doesn't change her, she changes the faith. All this confuses and scares Chick-boy even more but he still can't turn away from her. She's a flame and he's a poor moth.

This is why I'm going to have to revisit this couple some day as a romance comic miniseries. They're just far to interesting a couple to be contained by a yokoma. There's so much more I want to know about them that I need to give them a full page comic to have space to learn it.

2) so lota and shota chan.. which was the boy and which was the girl? Come on.. out with it old man.(Lol)

The one with the penis is the boy and the one with the vagina is the girl.

3) Boy wouldn't it be nice if Ghastly comics called forth more vanilla answers? (dull, safe, etc)

It's already been done. It's called Megatokyo.

4) Just an idea.. I can't but help but feel a zen like quality of the character known as Nort.

There is a bit of the philosopher pervert to Nort's character. He's not as self actualized as Freddy mind you, but he does alright for himself. He's certainly not as repressed as his friend Glemph. That's why Nort and Glemph (or especially Kwerki and Glemph) make such a great funny-man/straight-man duo.

How about a column written by his thoughts (I could do it for you, or I'm sure any number of fans would love to take a crack at this) as a weekly thread for shits and giggles about off the wall crap.

I've played with and dismissed the idea of a Ghastly's Ghastly Readers comic, where readers write in questions which are answered by random characters from the strip. But I'm wanting to give GGC a good long break now so I can work on Polly.
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Ghastly's Ghastly Comic