Member Pictures!

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)

Postby Honor on Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:58 am

Aww... Frombork's kawaii!

And Misca, of course... Anyone who can manage that demonic an impish grin while looking that come-fuck-me sexy... Yeah. Internet banter aside, I will fuck you senseless... You know this, right?
"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered...."

Image
Blogging and ranting at: The Devil's Advocate... See also...

The semi-developed country... http://www.honormacdonald.com


Warning: Xenophile.
User avatar
Honor
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3775
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:02 am
Location: Not in the Closet

Postby Schol-R-LEA on Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:03 am

Truly, you are a Goddess indeed, Misca.
Schol-R-LEA;2 ELF JAM LCF BiWM MGT GS
First Speaker, Last Eristic Church of Finagle and Holy Bisexuality
#define KINSEY (rand() % 7)
You draw it, we misinterpret it. - Bo Lindbergh
Schol-R-LEA
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: The People's Republic of Berkeley

Postby UgghTheCaveman on Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:53 am

Image


Sis's wedding last year, with daughter on my knee.
UgghTheCaveman
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:25 pm

Postby Rand Al'tor on Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:14 am

Image

Kinda old. Hair's been cut since thn, but groing back steadily, just about back at the shoulders again.
User avatar
Rand Al'tor
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Error of Logic on Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:23 am

Huh. You kinda resemble this guy I know ...
Non-pervert. (Title bestowed by ManaUser.)

Deviating from the norm on a forum of the deviant? What does that make me?

Please keep your rhinoceros grey.

webcomic
User avatar
Error of Logic
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1512
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:48 am

Postby Goddessmisca on Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:46 pm

Error of Logic wrote:What an odd effect on your arms and legs in the second one ... How did that happen?


The picture was taken of me sitting upside down in a chair--I do that sometimes, then I cropped out the chair, and all the other stuffs, and took the "blur" brush thing that photoshop has

aeridus wrote:*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;)
SIGGED!!!

Honor wrote:And Misca, of course... Anyone who can manage that demonic an impish grin while looking that come-fuck-me sexy... Yeah. Internet banter aside, I will fuck you senseless... You know this, right?

Honor,please do but can Ben atleast watch?

Everyone else.. *giggles* Y'all flatter me.
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;) ~aeridus
User avatar
Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:07 am
Location: Tacoma--ish Wa

Postby Goddessmisca on Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:47 pm

UgghTheCaveman wrote:Image


Sis's wedding last year, with daughter on my knee.


She's precious!
"You know those things called "gamer girls" yes we exist, and I am one of them. If you could kindly stop worrying about your erection and pick up that controller so I can whip your ass I'd appreciate it."
naked pictures of Misca are going to be the new world currency when the tentacles take over. ~Squiddy
*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;) ~aeridus
User avatar
Goddessmisca
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:07 am
Location: Tacoma--ish Wa

Postby Error of Logic on Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm

Goddessmisca wrote:
Error of Logic wrote:What an odd effect on your arms and legs in the second one ... How did that happen?


The picture was taken of me sitting upside down in a chair--I do that sometimes, then I cropped out the chair, and all the other stuffs, and took the "blur" brush thing that photoshop has.


You gave me a flashback to I dream of Jeannie (sp?), albeit a more mature version. ^^; You do sort of look like a genie just swirling out of its bottle.
Non-pervert. (Title bestowed by ManaUser.)

Deviating from the norm on a forum of the deviant? What does that make me?

Please keep your rhinoceros grey.

webcomic
User avatar
Error of Logic
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1512
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:48 am

Postby Slander on Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:08 pm

Image

And, courtesy of Awkward:

Image

There are a few more of me on my OKCupid profile, but I can't get to it because my girlfriend's Internet is sucking today. :p I'll give you three guesses as to what my username is.
User avatar
Slander
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Postby Swordsman3003 on Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:48 pm

I like the beard.

You know, last time I used an electric razor, I was allergic to the nickel in it or something and it gave me a rash.
User avatar
Swordsman3003
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3879
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:37 am
Location: Gainesville, FL

Postby Awkwardschoolgirl on Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:58 pm

MaryxTyphus wrote:Ah, hell, everyone already knows what I look like.

Nice Pictures everyone!


*pout* I don't...
Tentacle love from,

Awkward <3
User avatar
Awkwardschoolgirl
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby MaryxTyphus on Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:09 pm

awkwardschoolgirl wrote:
*pout* I don't...


You don't?

Oh well I thought you did, very well I'll dig up my most recent of pictures.

Image

Here's me from a couple months ago. I never have any Dated Pictures o_o;;
Mary Mary quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockle shells
And pretty maids all in a row.
User avatar
MaryxTyphus
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:54 pm

Postby Awkwardschoolgirl on Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:16 pm

Rock on, Now I think I've seen the faces of almost everyone I've seen post on the forum... I think.

Well, I'm sure you've all seen my pictures in "WTF?" but here's another for your collections:

Image
Tentacle love from,

Awkward <3
User avatar
Awkwardschoolgirl
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Honor on Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:28 pm

Whoah... Mary... Lookin' pretty hot in those glasses! I remember your last picture putting you in the distinctly nice to look at category, too, but dayim... This one is smokin...

Ok... I too was working on the assumption that everyone has seen my picture... but I guess I'll post it for the sake of community.

Image

Yeah... Same one everybody's seen. I have a few others, but not many... Almost certainly a side-effect of the fact that I tend to react to people who point cameras at me as if they'd pointed a loaded gun... i.e: Kill them, and quickly. Besides, this one makes me look much more attractive than I am in reality... So I like it.
"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered...."

Image
Blogging and ranting at: The Devil's Advocate... See also...

The semi-developed country... http://www.honormacdonald.com


Warning: Xenophile.
User avatar
Honor
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3775
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:02 am
Location: Not in the Closet

Postby Indigo Violent on Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:58 pm

I have realised two things in looking through family photos:
First, that there are entirely too many pictures of me at birthday celebrations, especially my own.
Second, that most of them are redundant because my physical appearance has barely changed since I was fifteen.
"In operating system terms, what would you say the legal system is equivalent to?"
"Slow. Buggy. Uses up all allocated resources and still needs more. Windows. Definitely Windows."
~Freefall
User avatar
Indigo Violent
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:23 am

Postby Kingofthemorlocks on Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:41 pm

I don't have any photos handy...None that aren't XXX-rated, at least...

Honor is smokin' hot.

I'ma go see if any of my friends have a scanner. Then I can show you Christine as well as myself.
User avatar
Kingofthemorlocks
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation

Postby Swordsman3003 on Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:27 pm

Honor, I never noticed this until now, but you look kinda like my mom.
User avatar
Swordsman3003
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3879
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:37 am
Location: Gainesville, FL

Postby Queenhank on Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:29 pm

And still, I find myself wishing for sexual relations with everybody on this forum...
You know what I love? Free music.
User avatar
Queenhank
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 9:10 am
Location: It's 7+1 from here to where I want to be

Postby Swordsman3003 on Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:32 pm

:shucks:
User avatar
Swordsman3003
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3879
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:37 am
Location: Gainesville, FL

Postby Aeridus on Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:39 pm

Goddessmisca wrote:
aeridus wrote:*suddenly wants a miscashake* ;)
SIGGED!!!


:D

All the gals on this board are so friggin pretty...

And dangit, I want a beard like yours Slander. ;) I can only grow willow-the-wisps on my chin.
User avatar
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 5694
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm

PreviousNext

 

Return to Ghastly's Ghastly Comic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron