2 girls 1 cup
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
I lump 2girls1cup in the same category as Loose Change and Zeitgeist
Stupid online movies that everyone is talking about, but would probably just knock a digit off my IQ.
Stupid online movies that everyone is talking about, but would probably just knock a digit off my IQ.
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
lolMistressMaggie wrote:It's sad that this forum has jaded me to the point where my first throught about chinese baby soup was
"I wonder how you cook a baby... is it like a lobster? do you just throw it into a pot of boiling water and listen to it scream?"
at least soup wouldn't stink like frying flesh
I have heard is common in some parts of asia though, I don't care to find out though
Platinumyo wrote:Can someone unban me?
- Xnapalmxmorningx
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 514
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:16 am
- Location: Philly
- Contact:
yup and I think there are a few recipes from WWII Russia that talk about the good ways to cook kiddiesPopeMac wrote:I'm not sure how people get away with eating babies, but as far as cooking them goes, I think Jonathan Swift's A Modest Proposal has a few tips.

----------------------------------------------------------
"Napalm's orgasms are so intense, that the ensuing vibrations in the earth's crust have caused merely the action of having sex with her to be illegal in all states near major volcanoes and earthquake faults. Also, she has a bad habit of summoning five major devils as she screams during orgasm."
- aeridus' vile insult
- LeftTentacleGreen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:40 pm
- Contact:
Yeah but you can't laugh your ass off at people's initial reactions to watching Zeitgeist.WangyJohn wrote:I lump 2girls1cup in the same category as Loose Change and Zeitgeist
Stupid online movies that everyone is talking about, but would probably just knock a digit off my IQ.
Grab your dick and double click for porn! Porn! PORN! - "The Internet is for Porn", Avenue Q
Congratulations! You Have Saved the World From Stupidity! - Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
Congratulations! You Have Saved the World From Stupidity! - Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
to dirty for my tastesLulujayne wrote:Meh, it's just like pork crackling.Xero wrote:
I have heard is common in some parts of asia though, I don't care to find out though
Babies make great bar snacks.
dirty nasty beasts babies are
plus I'd rather just make leather outa them then eat them
Platinumyo wrote:Can someone unban me?
Zeitgeist?
i have a friend who swears this is the best film ever made and that it changed his life by watching it. he is an intelligent guy most of the time so i give him the benefit of a doubt. But i just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.
is there something is should know before hand?
-halo
i have a friend who swears this is the best film ever made and that it changed his life by watching it. he is an intelligent guy most of the time so i give him the benefit of a doubt. But i just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.
is there something is should know before hand?
-halo
- LeftTentacleGreen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:40 pm
- Contact:
The first 30 minutes is decent, albeit a little sketchy on the references.Halo299 wrote:Zeitgeist?
i have a friend who swears this is the best film ever made and that it changed his life by watching it. he is an intelligent guy most of the time so i give him the benefit of a doubt. But i just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.
is there something is should know before hand?
-halo
The second two parts are dumb and dumber. They deal with 9/11 conspiracies and federal reserve crackpot theories.
Here's the movie. You can watch it for yourself.
Grab your dick and double click for porn! Porn! PORN! - "The Internet is for Porn", Avenue Q
Congratulations! You Have Saved the World From Stupidity! - Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
Congratulations! You Have Saved the World From Stupidity! - Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
thanks i am watching it right now.LeftTentacleGreen wrote:The first 30 minutes is decent, albeit a little sketchy on the references.Halo299 wrote:Zeitgeist?
i have a friend who swears this is the best film ever made and that it changed his life by watching it. he is an intelligent guy most of the time so i give him the benefit of a doubt. But i just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.
is there something is should know before hand?
-halo
The second two parts are dumb and dumber. They deal with 9/11 conspiracies and federal reserve crackpot theories.
Here's the movie. You can watch it for yourself.
i did really like the first part, of course i am going to check some of the facts.
the only problem i have with 9/11 conspiracy theories is that in order to take them seriously you have to assume that we have competent government to pull this stuff off.
while i don't think that anything on 9/11 happened the way we have been told it did, i have a hard time accepting not that our government is willing to kill that many people, but that it is able to actually do it.
very interesting.
-halo
- LeftTentacleGreen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:40 pm
- Contact:
The only fact I had a hard time finding was the "Three Kings" reference. I'm still not sure where they got this from.
Most of that first part came from this author's works and website and a great deal is support by The God Who Wasn't There (another great Jesus debunker).
Most of that first part came from this author's works and website and a great deal is support by The God Who Wasn't There (another great Jesus debunker).
Grab your dick and double click for porn! Porn! PORN! - "The Internet is for Porn", Avenue Q
Congratulations! You Have Saved the World From Stupidity! - Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
Congratulations! You Have Saved the World From Stupidity! - Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
ya know,
i don't consider myself to be an expert or anything, but i am very close to getting my degree in history, and many of the things this movie talks about dealing with world war 1 - Vietnam goes right along with the research i've spent the last year or two studying. I even know a few things that this movie didn't go into that would have made it sound even more outrageous that this really happened.
I'm not sure i follow all the things this movie talks about, but it honestly doesn't seem that far fetched based on my studies (i am only speaking about the parts i have actually studied, I have no authority to speak about the rest).
interesting.
-halo
i don't consider myself to be an expert or anything, but i am very close to getting my degree in history, and many of the things this movie talks about dealing with world war 1 - Vietnam goes right along with the research i've spent the last year or two studying. I even know a few things that this movie didn't go into that would have made it sound even more outrageous that this really happened.
I'm not sure i follow all the things this movie talks about, but it honestly doesn't seem that far fetched based on my studies (i am only speaking about the parts i have actually studied, I have no authority to speak about the rest).
interesting.
-halo
- Vedius Pollio
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 804
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:54 am
- Location: Melboure, Australia
My question is this:
2 Girls 1 Cup has this really sappy background music, that makes it sound like a chick flick. I can imagine someone using it for a film trailer:
"A beautiful love story between two women. Brave... daring... the best performances of their careers."
Can anybody tell me where the music is from? It would be silly to think that 2 girls 1 cup is so high budget that it had its own composer.
2 Girls 1 Cup has this really sappy background music, that makes it sound like a chick flick. I can imagine someone using it for a film trailer:
"A beautiful love story between two women. Brave... daring... the best performances of their careers."
Can anybody tell me where the music is from? It would be silly to think that 2 girls 1 cup is so high budget that it had its own composer.
"Leopards invade the temple and drink the wine from the chalices; this happens suddenly; in the end it was forseen that this would happen and it is incorporated into the liturgy."
-Kafka-
-Kafka-
Reminds me of the ED article for it.Vedius Pollio wrote: "A beautiful love story between two women. Brave... daring... the best performances of their careers."
Surprisingly SFW:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/2_girls_1_cup
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
Also, you would have to believe, if you belive the theories are correct, that the government, capable of killing thousands of people and making everyone think the terrorists did it, wouldn't just kill off the people who went public with their theories.the only problem i have with 9/11 conspiracy theories is that in order to take them seriously you have to assume that we have competent government to pull this stuff off.
No, silencing them would make it too obvious that the government is hiding something. Laughing at them and comparing them to people who don't believe we landed on the moon because you still can't buy moon-cheese, will make others not want to be associated with the conspracy believers.Churba wrote:Also, you would have to believe, if you belive the theories are correct, that the government, capable of killing thousands of people and making everyone think the terrorists did it, wouldn't just kill off the people who went public with their theories.the only problem i have with 9/11 conspiracy theories is that in order to take them seriously you have to assume that we have competent government to pull this stuff off.
Of course we all know the government IS hiding something (or rather a lot of things). We just don't know exactly what.
-
Foolosophy
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:08 pm
- Seth Marati
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 514
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:26 am
- Contact:
I went ahead and watched the actual movie, and holy shit, this would have been perfect for a friend who showed me Meatspin; even though I wasn't that put off by it, I swore I'd get her back for it someday. Sadly, the opportunity has passed.
As for the reactions, I can see how they might be exaggerated or sort of performed. If your reaction to this is being recorded and going to be made public, you pretty much have to act disgusted by it. If you just stare in silent horror, or actual "WTF?" curiosity, people are going to think you're genuinely intrigued by it.
That said, the guy in the first video who dashed right out of the room was my favorite reaction. And the guy on the left in the second video is a wuss.
As for the reactions, I can see how they might be exaggerated or sort of performed. If your reaction to this is being recorded and going to be made public, you pretty much have to act disgusted by it. If you just stare in silent horror, or actual "WTF?" curiosity, people are going to think you're genuinely intrigued by it.
That said, the guy in the first video who dashed right out of the room was my favorite reaction. And the guy on the left in the second video is a wuss.
"No self-respecting alien would let zombies beat them to the punch." - Warflyzor
- Seth Marati
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 514
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:26 am
- Contact:
I don't have anything against it, but she seemed to think it would affect me. It was her intentions that warranted payback.
Edit: Or maybe not payback, exactly... I had to one-up her for it. As one-upping goes, this is it, and then some. This is the World 3-1 infinite lives trick.
Edit: Or maybe not payback, exactly... I had to one-up her for it. As one-upping goes, this is it, and then some. This is the World 3-1 infinite lives trick.
"No self-respecting alien would let zombies beat them to the punch." - Warflyzor