/34/ Thread

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
User avatar
Resident /B/tard
Regular Poster
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:56 pm

Post by Resident /B/tard »

Image

Oops.
Ambarabà ciccì coccò
tre civette sul comò
che facevano l'amore
con la figlia del dottore.
Ma la mamma le chiamò...
Ambarabà ciccì coccò.

User avatar
Kite-san
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2002 3:39 pm
Location: generally about halfway under RantinAn's bed
Contact:

Post by Kite-san »

i don't know which disk i've burnt it to, but the 5chan mecha board coughed up a very nice Megaman Zero yuri dojin (whassername, the blonde in the HQ and Leviathan), so that's one off the list... if i can find the thing again.
http://www.shokushu.com come all ye faithful to an RP forum for tentacoo wape. okay, well actually the forum is HERE http://shokushucampus.com/ now, but the site is still fun.

bring RRR to iRL!!

"In volatile market, only stable investment is PORN!" - Trekkie Monster, Avenue Q

User avatar
LeftTentacleGreen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:40 pm
Contact:

Post by LeftTentacleGreen »

There is some 34 I do NOT want to see... and that would be Mr Tumnus and Lucy from The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. Its bad enough that scene looked like a child molestation waiting to happen.

Creepy ass pedophile.
Grab your dick and double click for porn! Porn! PORN! - "The Internet is for Porn", Avenue Q

Congratulations! You Have Saved the World From Stupidity! - Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders

Lulujayne
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2480
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 am

Post by Lulujayne »

BriHahn wrote:I don't know what frightens me more... the fact that he's sucking off a hairy fat guy, or that I recognize the guy as Fat Albert.
I'm assuming that you realized that the third guy is Steve "I've fallen and I can't get up" Urkel...
Last edited by Lulujayne on Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I shall keep myself in oysters for the rest of the week, thank you very much.

User avatar
AkaneJones
Regular Poster
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 8:34 pm
Location: On another messageboard
Contact:

Post by AkaneJones »

If your wondering about that list and wanted a little more info...
1) Yurika from Witch Hunter Robin;
Personaly request, looked for and failed, infact only about two WHR pics have turned up so far period.

2) Momiji from Blue Seed;
Personaly looked for failed, and was told by someone else they've failed too. Nothing but the three offical posters that don't quite even do nudity exist.

3) Megaman Zero Yuri;
Hasn't shown up in any of Megaman threds or any Megaman H page yet. So untill you fork it over I won't believe it. I don't think Megaman ZX yuri would exist if it wasn't for me practicing abit.

4) Anna Respighi from Daiundokai/Battle Athletess OAV;
Personaly looked for any good pics Anna and failed. Also having never seen anything, and personal not minding a bit of Akari x Anna action. Although I supose since it's technicly straite, and not yuri, it isn't as likly.

5) Captain Syrup from Wario Land;
I needed a referance pic of Captain Syrup couldn't find one. With all the Peach porn you'd think there would have been atleast one. Stars as the antagonist of two Wario games and what's she get nothing.

6) Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner;
Random 4chan request that failed, that couldn't but help remind me of a short story I wrote for my graffics art class in Highschool, "Attack of the Scrubby Bubbles" unfortunatly I only have one picture from it. Still it almost makes me want to draw a little 34 of it, which would work. Still Hamburger Helped Glover with a Scrubbing Bubble chucked in is a good start, but technicly not...

7) Pocky from Kikikaikai/Pocky & Rocky;
Random 4chan request that made me realise there isn't any fanart that I seen for the game.

8) Dora Doran/Alexis from Brandish;
Personal requested, looked for and failed. Although there is afew bitts of nice fanart and offical art.

9) Alura Une from Castlevania;
Just something I thought, I mean no tenticle pics of Alura Une with versious Castlavania characters. Damn are they're missing out when there are pics of Maria with that death skeleton thingy in Dracula X.

10) Francesca from The Krion Conquest;
Ha it was a gag... probably the only thing good about the Megaman rippoff is the art style. So It's not like it wouldn't be worth the effort. Addit after some one want to know it's name at random.

11) Yuri or any other girl other than Yuna from Galaxy Fraulein Yuna;
As a Yuna fan I can't let it go, infact other than a crappy Yuna pic or two nothing's turned up.

12) Tuxedo Gin;
4chan request I had to laugh at, I mean penguin porn. It's got to be amussing to see that, since I dought it'd be of Minako and Ginji as a human.

13) Marina from Go Go Trouble Makers/Mischif Makers;
What can I say I added to the list when I couldn't find that much fanart, and obviously would be a challange but not in the unwanted catagory.

14) Linear & Pepper from Evolutia/Evolution;
Yes I searched for Linear pics but only came back with a cruddy pantieless fanart pic, being that the only resonable looking Evolutia fanart I could find was missing. I threw Pepper on the list and it became a new rule 34 test entery.

15) Marie from My Dear Marie;
Searched for out of my what uncommon series should I search for, since basicaly nothing came back it was added.

16) Sweet or anyother girl from Zoids Fuzors;
Damn it I wanted that, with all the pleathera for porn for the other four Zoids series why is this one missing. Yes I did track down one pic of Sweet with her hand down her pants, but what a gipp considering Zoids Chaotic Century/GG or Zoids Zero.

17) All the Breath of Fire II Shamans including the Earth Shaman;
What can I say I've wanted the high res pic of Shin & Seny for a long time. But considering they'd do well in a rule 34, it's a mistery as to why no fanart. Ofcourse I'm tripping up the searched by adding the Earth Shaman, but I know that.

18) Kawai Kawai from Iczelion;
My wish full thinking, but I don't see it happening.

19) Sakura from Key Metal Idol;
Best see 18 but what else can I say on that one.

20) Sandy from Fushigi na koala Blinky/The Noozles;
Is here as everyone seems to find all those childhood shows, but not this one. Damn, like I say though I could make that one happen.

21) Kozue from Maison Ikkoku;
A search for a good Kozue pic and couldn't even find a good screen cap. Now it might exist if you could dig up Doujins for the 80s. But since Maison Ikkoku was popular before the internet, and didn't have Urusei Yatsura's classic stay ability. I've only ever seen one or two Kyoko pics.

22) Megami Paradice;
Something else that failed, that is unless you count my gender swap gag oekaki for d/. But I don't think Rurubell, Lillith, & Stacia as guys counts, besides you wouldn't even know that was Stacia with the penis unless I hadn't just told you. Besides it's clearly labled Kami Paradice so...

23) Nachi from Dream Saga;
I used that once as a choice. I just don't see a Guy/Girl character from a less famious shoujo manga by Megumi Tachikawa, Saint Tail's author, having random porn for a rule 34. Ofcourse super win to anyone who finds Nachi x Nachi porn.

24) Fubuki from Fubuki the Female Ninja;
And this is to screw with you, how many of you even know of the short lived manga. To bad it had to end, but yah that's why it was my new one.
So just what is Gainax trying to say here?
Image

User avatar
Ce6
Regular Poster
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:27 pm
Location: two blocks from the ocean
Contact:

Post by Ce6 »

Here's one I haven't seen (though I haven't really been looking for it either):
Moral Orel
Life is what you make of it. You only get one shot, do with it what you can to make it the best.
Rants, raves, and just about anything else I feel like sharing on no particular topic whatsoever.
"The world...it's...it's full of stupid." -JB
"I'm going to the special hell." - Ghastly

User avatar
Wilmo
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1340
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:22 pm
Location: Virginny!
Contact:

Post by Wilmo »

I think this /34/ is gonna do just fine. I love how wierd/disturbing some can be.
the first law of thermodynamics is: you cant win.
the second law of thermodynamics is: you lose.

T_panda
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:18 pm
Contact:

Post by T_panda »

Nightingale wrote:Y' know what would be a blast? Barbie porn. And I don't mean drawn or animated. I mean using the actual dolls, possibly with genitalia and fetish wear attached. When you think about it, Matel is missing out on a whole generation of people who would pay good money for Jail Bait Barbie and Prison Bitch Ken. XD
OMG no what are you doing! your just asking for someone to post semon figure stuff. n' that stuff taints your soul.
All of your bank r belong to us
-Andrew Jackson

Cellerdoor2
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:03 am

Post by Cellerdoor2 »

Nightingale wrote:Y' know what would be a blast? Barbie porn. And I don't mean drawn or animated. I mean using the actual dolls, possibly with genitalia and fetish wear attached. When you think about it, Matel is missing out on a whole generation of people who would pay good money for Jail Bait Barbie and Prison Bitch Ken. XD

... 'Angry Beavers' as my "This kind of porn is bound to be funny" request. (Oh god, with all the vore fetishists out there, somebody somewhere must have masturbated to the thought of the Angry Beavers eating Stump. D: )
*sigh* I know for a fact that the barbie porn does exist... I remember seeing it when the internet was still young. And yes, it was with the actual dolls, and yes, they were dressed up in fetish wear in several of the pictures. As to the Angry Beaver Porn, sadly these eyes have beheld that too.

User avatar
Ce6
Regular Poster
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:27 pm
Location: two blocks from the ocean
Contact:

Post by Ce6 »

http://www.jenisfamous.com/uploaded_ima ... 745926.jpg

First result of a Google image search for "barbie doll porn"
That wasn't even a challenge.
Life is what you make of it. You only get one shot, do with it what you can to make it the best.
Rants, raves, and just about anything else I feel like sharing on no particular topic whatsoever.
"The world...it's...it's full of stupid." -JB
"I'm going to the special hell." - Ghastly

User avatar
Reesa-chan
Regular Poster
Posts: 697
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:35 pm
Contact:

Post by Reesa-chan »

Has anyone seen any Mr Roger's Neighborhood or Bananas in Pyjamas pr0n?

User avatar
Indigo Violent
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:23 am

Post by Indigo Violent »

"Bananas / In pyjamas / Are cumming down the stairs..."
"In operating system terms, what would you say the legal system is equivalent to?"
"Slow. Buggy. Uses up all allocated resources and still needs more. Windows. Definitely Windows."
~Freefall

User avatar
Kite-san
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2002 3:39 pm
Location: generally about halfway under RantinAn's bed
Contact:

Post by Kite-san »

Reesa-chan wrote:Has anyone seen any Mr Roger's Neighborhood or Bananas in Pyjamas pr0n?
i don't remember the title, but Swordsie posted it here once. a link to a gay orgy parody version of Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. had Mr. Rogers in it.

as far sa Bananas in pajyamas, no -visual- porn, bu ta song by Tripod parodizing them invcludes a line about them skullfucking the teddybears.
http://www.shokushu.com come all ye faithful to an RP forum for tentacoo wape. okay, well actually the forum is HERE http://shokushucampus.com/ now, but the site is still fun.

bring RRR to iRL!!

"In volatile market, only stable investment is PORN!" - Trekkie Monster, Avenue Q

User avatar
Kite-san
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2002 3:39 pm
Location: generally about halfway under RantinAn's bed
Contact:

Post by Kite-san »

i was pretty sure fanfic counted, which was why i was going to stipulate that you can call it a rule 35 if you want, but even if i only finished it yesterday, i was working on this before i saw this thread. Either way, if fic counts, then item 17 is to be stricken from your list.

warning: it may make little to no sense without other stuff since it's really just a side chapter in amongst the 'Gummy's Bad Day' stuff i linked in another thread.

broken up because LJ doesn't like to let people post 17 pages all at once.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
http://www.shokushu.com come all ye faithful to an RP forum for tentacoo wape. okay, well actually the forum is HERE http://shokushucampus.com/ now, but the site is still fun.

bring RRR to iRL!!

"In volatile market, only stable investment is PORN!" - Trekkie Monster, Avenue Q

User avatar
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5695
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by Aeridus »

I once saw a series of four pictures in which a girl "gives birth" to a barbie doll... it had captions and everything, something along the lines of "young girls forced to mass produce barbie dolls".

I challenge anyone to re-find that, it might well have been from maddox's site for all I know.
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer

Lulujayne
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2480
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 am

Post by Lulujayne »

How 'bout this Aeridus?

Image

Not the same thing exactly, but still pretty off.
I shall keep myself in oysters for the rest of the week, thank you very much.

User avatar
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5695
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by Aeridus »

Heh, very offputting indeed...
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer

User avatar
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5695
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by Aeridus »

Why, I could just stare into those eyes all day... ;)
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer

Lulujayne
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2480
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 am

Post by Lulujayne »

Is it strange that the first thing I thought when I looked at that image was, "god people are disgusting, look at all the rubbish on the ground," then I noticed the boobies....
I shall keep myself in oysters for the rest of the week, thank you very much.

User avatar
HentaiCat
Regular Poster
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Yelm, WA

Post by HentaiCat »

Image

And

Image
Funny how things change

Post Reply