I like my men like I like my motivational posters...

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
Post Reply
User avatar
Reesa-chan
Regular Poster
Posts: 697
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:35 pm
Contact:

Post by Reesa-chan »

Lowky wrote:I like my Women like I like my pizza
...day old and served for breakfast.
fnyunj wrote:I like my women like I like my garden...
...well-fertilized.

I like my women like I like my cats...

User avatar
Jpnadia
Regular Poster
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:59 pm

Post by Jpnadia »

Reesa-chan wrote:I like my women like I like my cats...
Generally quiet and aloof, but will mewl loudly if provoked.

I like my men like I like my toaster...

User avatar
Trekkiekt
Regular Poster
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:38 pm
Location: Newcastle Upon Hunter

Post by Trekkiekt »

Always ready to spring for breakfast.

I like my women like I like my prostate exams

Lulujayne
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2480
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 am

Post by Lulujayne »

uncomfortably intimate

I like my men like I like my music
I shall keep myself in oysters for the rest of the week, thank you very much.

User avatar
Trekkiekt
Regular Poster
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:38 pm
Location: Newcastle Upon Hunter

Post by Trekkiekt »

beautifully classic.

I like my women like I like my roleplaying games

User avatar
Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2596
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:51 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Post by Kittyboymuffin »

... full of wacky shennanigans, easy to read even if your first one was Paranoia so other ones like Fudge seem just plain dry after that, and accomodating to players who'd rather have hot smexy night-elf sex than engage in political intrigue. :3

I like my men the way I like my ... plushies. (Although admittedly, in my case, the most prominent ones are a Plush Cthulhu and a headcrab ...)
A catboy is fine too. And I dancedancedance and I dancedancedance!

Kinkymuffin ^^

Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH

User avatar
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Ghastly »

Kittyboymuffin wrote: I like my men the way I like my ... plushies. (Although admittedly, in my case, the most prominent ones are a Plush Cthulhu and a headcrab ...)
Picked up at the local Toys R Us.

I like my women like I like my wankle rotary engines...

User avatar
Fnyunj
Regular Poster
Posts: 625
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:44 pm

Post by Fnyunj »

. . . German quirkiness, superior power to weight ratio, and an undeserved reputation for a tendency for premature burn-out.

I like my women like I like my household chemicals. . .

User avatar
LeftTentacleGreen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:40 pm
Contact:

Post by LeftTentacleGreen »

Sturdy and German.

I like my women like I like my internet webpage banner ads...
Grab your dick and double click for porn! Porn! PORN! - "The Internet is for Porn", Avenue Q

Congratulations! You Have Saved the World From Stupidity! - Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders

User avatar
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2819
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:47 am
Location: Fort Europa
Contact:

Post by WangyJohn »

Offtopic and hilarious.

I like my women like I like my potato chips.
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!

User avatar
Churba
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:39 am

Post by Churba »

Flavorful and...uhh....crunchy?



I like my women like I like my Sunglasses

User avatar
Spiral Zer0
Regular Poster
Posts: 420
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:39 am
Location: Winchester, VA
Contact:

Post by Spiral Zer0 »

dark trendy and made out of plastic

I like my women like I like my shoes
Image

Image

User avatar
Kingofthemorlocks
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation

Post by Kingofthemorlocks »

Tightly laced and thoroughly worn into submission.

I like my women like I like my gardening implements...

User avatar
Jpnadia
Regular Poster
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:59 pm

Post by Jpnadia »

kingofthemorlocks wrote:Tightly laced and thoroughly worn into submission.

I like my women like I like my gardening implements...
Sharp and keen, unless it's a hoe?

I like my men like I like my emoticons...

User avatar
Kingofthemorlocks
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation

Post by Kingofthemorlocks »

Comprehensible and expressive.

I like my women like I like my barbeques...

User avatar
Jpnadia
Regular Poster
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:59 pm

Post by Jpnadia »

kingofthemorlocks wrote:Comprehensible and expressive.

I like my women like I like my barbeques...
...with plenty of meat, and good desserts.

I like my men like I like my keychains...

User avatar
Kingofthemorlocks
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation

Post by Kingofthemorlocks »

Always on hand, and helping me find my keys.

I like my women like I like my Buddhist monasteries...

User avatar
Jpnadia
Regular Poster
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:59 pm

Post by Jpnadia »

kingofthemorlocks wrote:Always on hand, and helping me find my keys.

I like my women like I like my Buddhist monasteries...
Filling the surrounding area with rhythmic repetitions of the sound "ohm"?

I like my women like I like my ketchup...

User avatar
Kingofthemorlocks
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation

Post by Kingofthemorlocks »

Squeezable.

I like my women like I like my WWI-era tanks...

User avatar
Jpnadia
Regular Poster
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:59 pm

Post by Jpnadia »

kingofthemorlocks wrote:Squeezable.

I like my women like I like my WWI-era tanks...
With a sweaty guy in uniform on top.

I like my men like I like my crayons...

Post Reply