Member Pictures!

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
User avatar
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2819
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:47 am
Location: Fort Europa
Contact:

Post by WangyJohn »

SickandCute wrote:So... much... flattery...
ego... too... big... to... fit... through... door!
Oh, just use the door on the left, the one that has the sign "Max and Xom" on the top.
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!

User avatar
Leeloo
Regular Poster
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:47 am

Post by Leeloo »

Lulujayne wrote:I think that people are at their sexiest and loveliest when they're doing what makes them shine inside, ergo I like the swimsuit pictures.

*patiently awaits more photos :)*
Attachments
x-0018.jpg
x-0018.jpg (22.15 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
x-0012.jpg
x-0012.jpg (19.9 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
x-0006.jpg
x-0006.jpg (22.01 KiB) Viewed 1319 times

User avatar
Leeloo
Regular Poster
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:47 am

Post by Leeloo »

Lulujayne wrote:I think that people are at their sexiest and loveliest when they're doing what makes them shine inside, ergo I like the swimsuit pictures.

*patiently awaits more photos :)*
Attachments
x-0037.jpg
x-0037.jpg (25.71 KiB) Viewed 1310 times
x-0022.jpg
x-0022.jpg (23.93 KiB) Viewed 1310 times
x-0021.jpg
x-0021.jpg (21.91 KiB) Viewed 1310 times

User avatar
Leeloo
Regular Poster
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:47 am

Post by Leeloo »

Lulujayne wrote:I think that people are at their sexiest and loveliest when they're doing what makes them shine inside, ergo I like the swimsuit pictures.

*patiently awaits more photos :)*
Attachments
x-0032.jpg
x-0032.jpg (25.21 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
x-0031.jpg
x-0031.jpg (18.97 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
x-0034.jpg
x-0034.jpg (24.71 KiB) Viewed 1304 times

User avatar
Leeloo
Regular Poster
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:47 am

Post by Leeloo »

Like 'em?
Attachments
x-0041.jpg
x-0041.jpg (23.63 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
x-0038.jpg
x-0038.jpg (23.67 KiB) Viewed 1296 times

User avatar
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5695
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by Aeridus »

You always have that same sheepish grin in each photo. XD

Not a bad thing, but you should try a more "Vogue" facial expression once in a while. ;)
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer

User avatar
Leeloo
Regular Poster
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:47 am

Post by Leeloo »

aeridus wrote:You always have that same sheepish grin in each photo. XD

Not a bad thing, but you should try a more "Vogue" facial expression once in a while. ;)
That's because the other 8 out of 10 photos get deleted. I'm not good at making facial expressions on camera.

And WTF is a "vogue facial expression"?

User avatar
Swordsman3003
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3879
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:37 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by Swordsman3003 »

I think you look very sweet! Your long hair looks very nice 8-) I looked silly with it:(

User avatar
Chthulhu
Regular Poster
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:09 pm
Location: Escondido, California
Contact:

Post by Chthulhu »

Leeloo wrote:That's because the other 8 out of 10 photos get deleted. I'm not good at making facial expressions on camera.

And WTF is a "vogue facial expression"?
Just watch "Zoolander." <G>

User avatar
ManaUser
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:59 pm
Location: Seaside Town, CA, US

Post by ManaUser »

Freaky, I just saw Zoolander mentioned like 3 minutes ago. (On a list of movies banend in Malaysia, as it happens.)

P.S. Nice pics, Leeloo.

User avatar
Sexy_fork
Regular Poster
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Sudbury, the metropolis of the north!
Contact:

Post by Sexy_fork »

leeloo, you wear those suits damn well.

I don't think I could ever be bold enough to wear the yellow :P nice.

btw. you have a very nice ass.
Polymer chemists do it in chains.

Lulujayne
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2480
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 am

Post by Lulujayne »

Absolutely wonderful! The white suit is all class, and the Borat-inspired yellow number speaks for itself :D

Yep, me likes the white swimsuit!
I shall keep myself in oysters for the rest of the week, thank you very much.

SickandCute
Regular Poster
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: England

Post by SickandCute »

I like. I like very much...

SickandCute
Regular Poster
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: England

Post by SickandCute »

I like. I like very much...

User avatar
Churba
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:39 am

Post by Churba »

btw. you have a very nice ass.
True Dat.

User avatar
Leeloo
Regular Poster
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:47 am

Post by Leeloo »

sexy_fork wrote:leeloo, you wear those suits damn well.

I don't think I could ever be bold enough to wear the yellow :P nice.
It gets very transparent when wet. And the top strings tend to slide. Having breasts might help there, but probably not enough that you can trust it to stay in place. I.e. need to check everytime you move.
btw. you have a very nice ass.
Thank you :D

So, if I'm really that good looking, how come I tend to scare women away?

SickandCute
Regular Poster
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: England

Post by SickandCute »

Because they aren't good enough for you and can tell?

User avatar
Resident /B/tard
Regular Poster
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:56 pm

Post by Resident /B/tard »

Leeloo:

I'm not gay, but if I was, I would be fapping.

You wear those suits very well.
Ambarabà ciccì coccò
tre civette sul comò
che facevano l'amore
con la figlia del dottore.
Ma la mamma le chiamò...
Ambarabà ciccì coccò.

SickandCute
Regular Poster
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: England

Post by SickandCute »

if I didn't have a boy already, I would, ok?

User avatar
Leeloo
Regular Poster
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:47 am

Post by Leeloo »

SickandCute wrote:Because they aren't good enough for you and can tell?
And there I've been thinking that I was the one who isn't good enough, and mostly avoiding the girls that look really great. Actually that part comes naturally, I get extremely shy when I'm facing a great looking girl.
SickandCute wrote:if I didn't have a boy already, I would, ok?
I wish. From what I have seen, you're really good-looking yourself.

Post Reply