Oddest Things Seen In Porn

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
Post Reply
User avatar
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5695
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm

Oddest Things Seen In Porn

Post by Aeridus »

I recently saw a video of some muscular Asian dude fucking a woman every which way but sideways. At one point he picks her up in an upside down position while he's standing up and licking her pussy. Later on, as he's fucking her doggystyle, he decdes to slowly spin around on top of her, no hands or feet touching ground (she must be strong too) and then doing clapping pushups as he fucks her from the reversed position. It was more of an impressive display of gymnastics than something sexy, but that woman looked like she was enjoying it fine. XD
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer

Lulujayne
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2480
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 am

Post by Lulujayne »

The oddest sexual positioning I've ever seen was at a boys go-go club in Bangkok (my dearhearted gay mate decided I needed a more well-rounded view of the sex industry, bless 'im.)
There were 6 pairs of lads - well five and a half, being that one partner was a pre-op miss - all positioned around a circular stage. Amongst many death-defying acts of anal sex positions, the stand-out act was definitely what we dubbed "The Windmill." The bottoms stood touching their toes, whilst the tops started in the "traditional" position, then suddenly launched themselves into the air, their legs whirling over their partners head, then landing in a handstand, then they sprung back over again using their arms to jump around again - around and around and around and around - they got this rotation up to honestly terrifying speeds, and all the time they were balls deep in ass.

I think the audience was collectively clentching its ass muscles.
I shall keep myself in oysters for the rest of the week, thank you very much.

User avatar
Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2596
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:51 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Post by Kittyboymuffin »

Hmm. In my case, it'd be in Viper GTS, the penises which came out of the dickgirl-angels' pussies as they raped the succubi whilst going "MWAHAHAHA! FEEL THE LOVE OF GOD! *hump hump hump*"

Mmmm ... submissive succubi ...
A catboy is fine too. And I dancedancedance and I dancedancedance!

Kinkymuffin ^^

Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH

User avatar
Kingofthemorlocks
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation

Post by Kingofthemorlocks »

Most awesome video clip ever: One girl was laying on the ground, her ass against a couch. A second girl had her ass on the couch, her feet over the first girl's shoulders, and was masturbating furiously. Suddenly Girl #2 screams and has a squirting orgasm, spraying her hot pussy juice square in Girl #1's face.

Lesbian bukkake is the hottest thing ever.

User avatar
JohnnyTwoEyes
Regular Poster
Posts: 503
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:12 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Post by JohnnyTwoEyes »

I once saw a guy masturbate with a hammer.


No, I will not go into more details. Fill in the blanks yourself.
"The mind in its own place, and in it self
Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n."

John Milton's Paradise Lost, lines 254 & 255

Drigovas
Regular Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:28 pm
Contact:

Post by Drigovas »

Certainly not the best thing I've ever seen, but the oddest would certainly have to be a girls ass getting a bunch of little baby eels stuffed into it through a funnel.

I mean really, a funnel?!

Lulujayne
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2480
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 am

Post by Lulujayne »

As the good Doctor said, "Where there's a will, there's a way..."
I shall keep myself in oysters for the rest of the week, thank you very much.

Katjapurrs
Regular Poster
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:07 am
Location: NOYB

Post by Katjapurrs »

Lulujayne wrote:The oddest sexual positioning I've ever seen was at a boys go-go club in Bangkok (my dearhearted gay mate decided I needed a more well-rounded view of the sex industry, bless 'im.)
There were 6 pairs of lads - well five and a half, being that one partner was a pre-op miss - all positioned around a circular stage. Amongst many death-defying acts of anal sex positions, the stand-out act was definitely what we dubbed "The Windmill." The bottoms stood touching their toes, whilst the tops started in the "traditional" position, then suddenly launched themselves into the air, their legs whirling over their partners head, then landing in a handstand, then they sprung back over again using their arms to jump around again - around and around and around and around - they got this rotation up to honestly terrifying speeds, and all the time they were balls deep in ass.

I think the audience was collectively clentching its ass muscles.
:o :o zOMG! :twisted:
*goes to dig out the strap-on!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

User avatar
Swordsman3003
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3879
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:37 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by Swordsman3003 »

Ahhhhhhhh....! Fresh meat.

*rapes*

User avatar
TellTaleHeart
Regular Poster
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:35 pm
Location: under the floorboards

Post by TellTaleHeart »

JohnnyTwoEyes wrote:I once saw a guy masturbate with a hammer.
Sounds like the video that MC Hammer doesn't want you to see!

User avatar
Mskala
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:52 am
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Contact:

Post by Mskala »

There was once a time when a project I was working on required me to visit a long list of porn sites - sites not of my own choosing. The two I remember the most were "jewishfetish.com" (seems to be no longer in operation) and "The Ultimate Dog Cock Page" (I don't plan to check). Jewishfetish.com was pictures of people fucking who, I guess, were supposed to look Jewish. I don't feel qualified to judge. There was random Jewish paraphernalia visible in some of the pictures, too. The Ultimate Dog Cock Page was full of thumbnails of what I guess were dog cocks, but the resolution was so bad it was hard to tell. The site promised much better image quality if you paid for a subscription, but I didn't have budget for that.

One of the old standbies of talk.bizarre is the genre of "woman's foot, wearing high heeled shoe, pressing down car accelerator". That's apparently a fetish for a significant number of people - not just generic "foot fetish" but the specific kink of accelerator-pressing-down - and there are Web sites that cater to it. Ain't the Web grand?

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

If ever there was a time to quote that forsaken movie . . .

Post by VileTerror »

You know Lulujayne, I think the phrase "Where there's a whip, there's a way" is more applicable to this forum.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Linkara
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2211
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:29 pm
Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman
Contact:

Post by Linkara »

I'm always shocked when I see a 69 position where the two people are standing up. Well, okay, one person is standing up and holding the other upside-down around their waist whilst he eats her pussy. It just seems like a really uncomfortable position for the person holding the other up...
Image

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~

User avatar
Mskala
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:52 am
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Contact:

Post by Mskala »

Linkara wrote:Well, okay, one person is standing up and holding the other upside-down around their waist whilst he eats her pussy. It just seems like a really uncomfortable position for the person holding the other up...
The person who's standing had better have enough presence of mind to keep hanging on even when, ah, distracted, too. If not, the results could be rather painful for both.

User avatar
Awkwardschoolgirl
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1062
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by Awkwardschoolgirl »

mskala wrote:
Linkara wrote:Well, okay, one person is standing up and holding the other upside-down around their waist whilst he eats her pussy. It just seems like a really uncomfortable position for the person holding the other up...
The person who's standing had better have enough presence of mind to keep hanging on even when, ah, distracted, too. If not, the results could be rather painful for both.
It would suck for both partners because the upside down person would have all the blood rushing to their heads and probably pass out or get dizzy and grit their teeth or something.
Tentacle love from,

Awkward <3

User avatar
Lowky
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Xiangfan, CN

Post by Lowky »

Drigovas wrote:Certainly not the best thing I've ever seen, but the oddest would certainly have to be a girls ass getting a bunch of little baby eels stuffed into it through a funnel.

I mean really, a funnel?!
You mean This One

User avatar
TellTaleHeart
Regular Poster
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:35 pm
Location: under the floorboards

Post by TellTaleHeart »

awkwardschoolgirl wrote:
mskala wrote:
Linkara wrote:Well, okay, one person is standing up and holding the other upside-down around their waist whilst he eats her pussy. It just seems like a really uncomfortable position for the person holding the other up...
The person who's standing had better have enough presence of mind to keep hanging on even when, ah, distracted, too. If not, the results could be rather painful for both.
It would suck for both partners because the upside down person would have all the blood rushing to their heads and probably pass out or get dizzy and grit their teeth or something.
Also, if the person standing up loses his/her balance during orgasm, the 69 turns into what is commonly known as the tombstone piledriver. And when someone has their mouth on your genitals, you don't want them to recieve a sharp impact to the top of the head.

Drigovas
Regular Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:28 pm
Contact:

Post by Drigovas »

Lowky wrote:
Drigovas wrote:Certainly not the best thing I've ever seen, but the oddest would certainly have to be a girls ass getting a bunch of little baby eels stuffed into it through a funnel.

I mean really, a funnel?!
You mean This One
Yeah, something like that. Admittedly it isn't particularly foul in any sense, but it sure gives you that 'huh?'

Lulujayne
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2480
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 am

Post by Lulujayne »

Admittedly it isn't particularly foul in any sense,
:o ....Methinks that I must most humbly disagree....


BTW, "Tombstone Piledriver," funniest name ever...
I shall keep myself in oysters for the rest of the week, thank you very much.

User avatar
Kittyboymuffin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2596
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:51 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Post by Kittyboymuffin »

Drigovas wrote:
Lowky wrote:
Drigovas wrote:Certainly not the best thing I've ever seen, but the oddest would certainly have to be a girls ass getting a bunch of little baby eels stuffed into it through a funnel.

I mean really, a funnel?!
You mean This One
Yeah, something like that. Admittedly it isn't particularly foul in any sense, but it sure gives you that 'huh?'
k, that is odd-er.
A catboy is fine too. And I dancedancedance and I dancedancedance!

Kinkymuffin ^^

Quote: "The only thing better than tentacles is twentyacles." -- Dori, at TS MUSH

Post Reply