Important Plugin Boy Info

Postby Lanty on Sun Oct 28, 2001 4:42 am

Hello all.<P>First off, I'd like to address the people who have expressed fears in the past month that Plugin Boy was ending due to the fact that the comic has only been updated once in the month of October. That couldn't be further from the truth. Plugin Boy is FAR from over. It's just that I've been terribly busy lately with this thing called Life. <P>Anyway, due to current circumstances, the comic will be updated every other week (i.e. twice a month). I know that's not a lot of comics, but at least it'll keep going. I mean, hey, it's FREE so there shouldn't be any major complaints.<P>Also, the comic for Monday October 29, 2001 marks the end of the first "chapter" of the comic. It's comic number 26...and since it was "officially" a weekly comic until now, that means that Plugin Boy has reached its six month anniversary. Hooray! (For all intents and purposes, the six month anniversary should've been about a month and a half ago, but it was put off by the recent hectic schedule.) So in celebration of Plugin Boy's Quasi-Six Month Celebration, I'd be interested in receiving some Fan Art. It will be posted on the site for all Plugin Boy fans the world over to see. Email them to pluginboy@yahoo.com. <P>Also, since the first chapter of Plugin Boy is finished, the story will take a slightly different direction. Hopefully the story won't be as staggered and lots of the story "holes" will be filled. For those keeping track, all the major characters have been introduced. <P>So, I guess that's all. I'm glad lots of people kept checking back to read the comic even though it wasn't updated for so long. Thanks. Now, on with the program.<P>lanty
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Mon Oct 29, 2001 6:45 am

I must add that the conditions in the above post are only temporary...at least until December. <P>After that...well, it's one big ol' mystery.
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Wed Oct 31, 2001 7:45 am

hello self
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Thu Nov 01, 2001 4:31 am

Janis Ian is a lesbian rocker from the 70s who had a hit song with "At Seventeen". By "rocker", I mean folkie.<P>
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Shepherd on Thu Nov 01, 2001 10:17 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lanty:
<B>hello self</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I tried to register as "Self" to post a clever response, but some fucker beat me to it.<P>Alas.<P>Take all the time you need. I'd also like to mention that I have no idea who Janis Ian is.<P><P>------------------
Matt Shepherd, Writer
<A HREF="http://manmancomics.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Man-Man Comics</A>
Shepherd
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Mon Nov 05, 2001 1:24 am

*yawn*
Lanty
Regular Poster

Return to Pluginboy