Lateness...like a Slacker!

Postby Lanty on Mon Sep 03, 2001 6:09 am

Yes, I'm turning slacker on you folks. Due to the "holiday" (wtf is "Labor Day" anyway?), the comic is not finished...oh, and plus I was arrested and shot and kidnapped and other unplausible things. But worst of all, I had kittens.<P>Anway... <P>I'll try my very best to get Plugin Boy up for this week around Wednesday. I swear. If not then...well, stab my eyes out or something.<P>aloha<P>lanty mofo
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Tue Sep 04, 2001 7:19 am

Commence with the eye stabbing.<P>There's absolutely no way I can get Plugin Boy out this week. Considering the fact that I'm a full time college student, have a part time job, and put up this comic for free...well, I think I'm doing pretty well. It's just that at the moment, I'm being overwhelmed with lots of things, and the comic is taking a back seat. So, having said that, Plugin Boy will still continue coming out, and Mondays will still be the day for new comics. I just can't guarantee a new comic every single week although I'll try my best.<P>Oh, and the kittens are driving me insane.<P>T'anks
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Sun Sep 16, 2001 7:31 am

as you can see, no new comic again...sorry, but lots of stuff happened lately, ya know.<P>anyway, maybe next week
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Snipper on Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:08 am

We, the Dutch, like your story (and that's what counts ; )<P>So keep going dude!<P>Ciao,
Leon<P>------------------
<EMBED
src="http://www.beeldb
uijs.nl/were-here/bbkic
onflash.swf"
quality=high
scale=exactfit
bgcolor=#666666
WIDTH=33
HEIGHT=40 ALT="Yes,
of course I have my
own domain!"
TYPE="application/x-sh
ockwave-flash"
PLUGINSPAGE="http://
http://www.macromedia.com
/shockwave/download/i
ndex.cgi?P1_Prod_Ver
sion=ShockwaveFlash"
></EMBED>

<A HREF="mailto:leon@beeldbuij
s.nl">leon@beeldbuij
s.nl</A>
ICQ 65890328
Snipper

Postby Lanty on Sun Sep 23, 2001 8:30 am

Cool. I have international readership.<P>Thanks for reading!
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Mon Sep 24, 2001 6:25 am

it was late, but today's comic (9/24/01) is up and running.<P>hooray!
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Mon Oct 08, 2001 5:53 am

okay, today's comic (10/08/01) is up. <P>
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Mon Oct 08, 2001 8:32 am

if you're regular reader of Plugin Boy, then you know all too well that the comic has been coming out less and less lately...well, it's been a couple of weeks since the last comic. That doesn't mean that I have stopped the comic. It's just that I've been terribly busy and stuff because I'm pretty close to graduating from college. Hooray. Anyway, I'll try to get this week's Plugin Boy by Wednesday this week.<P>Thank you.<P>
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Mon Oct 08, 2001 8:33 am

if you're regular reader of Plugin Boy, then you know all too well that the comic has been coming out less and less lately...well, it's been a couple of weeks since the last comic. That doesn't mean that I have stopped the comic. It's just that I've been terribly busy and stuff because I'm pretty close to graduating from college. Hooray. Anyway, I'll try to get this week's Plugin Boy by Wednesday this week.<P>Thank you.<P>
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Shepherd on Wed Oct 10, 2001 3:33 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lanty:
<B>...I'm pretty close to graduating from college. Hooray. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Congratulations, first of all...but graduating from college in MID-OCTOBER? <P>You're some sort of super-genius, aren't you? <P>Well, aren't you?<P>------------------
Matt Shepherd, Writer
<A HREF="http://manmancomics.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Man-Man Comics</A>
Shepherd
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Wed Oct 10, 2001 10:54 am

I must confess...I go to one o' those really bad colleges that only give you half a degree in half the time.
Lanty
Regular Poster

Return to Pluginboy