PLUGIN BOY HIATUS!

Postby Lanty on Mon Aug 06, 2001 7:18 am

If you're on the rare people who actually visit this message board, then you will know that Plugin Boy will go on a two week break. This means comics for Monday August 6th and 12th will not appear. One of the main reasons is the fact that the Keenspace server isn't updating, and I'm in the process of searching for a place to post the comic. Another reason is because school is about to start, and I have several freelance illustration jobs I must get finished within the next two weeks. These will help me purchase text books for the coming school year. Yippee. I'm a friggin' scholar.<P>(Uh...please disregard the message on the front page about the comic's lateness. Even though it states there will be a comic on Wednesday or Thursday, it's wrong. See above.)<P>T'anks<P><p>[This message has been edited by lanty (edited 08-07-2001).]
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Reiko_Slave on Mon Aug 13, 2001 8:24 am

I'm sorry about the hiatus.<P>By the way,
I like the art in the latest comic best(Jul. 30th). The darkened, muted colour tones and extra detail appeal more to my taste...
Reiko_Slave

Postby Lanty on Mon Aug 13, 2001 10:17 am

Cool...you're actually one of the few people who seems to like the new look. I'm not sure if I'm gonna stick to that look. I mean, I think I'll find sort of a middle ground between the two. My plan is to make the comic look more like comic book, but not totally. Like a cross between a cartoon and a comic, if that makes any sense.<P>Anyway, Monday August 20th will definitely see the return of the comic.<P>Peace...and other stuff.
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Fri Aug 24, 2001 2:04 am

Uh...the hiatus is over?<P>Yeah.
Lanty
Regular Poster

Return to Pluginboy