Welcome!

Postby Lanty on Thu May 24, 2001 6:59 am

Welcome people...this is my forum. <P>Say whatever you like here. I don't care. I'm not into censorship...heh.
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Mon May 28, 2001 5:02 am

Wow...thanks for the kind words. I was wondering if anyone actually read this strip...knowing that someone reads it makes it that much more fun to do. Sorry for Monday's lateness...along with the holiday, I also had major car trouble. <P>Um...anyway, I suppose I should get cracking at the new strip...<P>Lanty
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Reiko_Slave on Mon May 28, 2001 9:19 am

I find PlugIn Boy to be a radiant peice of work. I admire the story concept. It's very elusive and creative. It possesses this... je ne sais quoi, though it's magnetic to me. The sullen atmosphere and somber reflections of PlugIn Boy's life is something I can unfortunetly relate to. Personally, this comic appears to be a over-all metaphor.
In short: This comic rocks the casbah!<P>I can hardly wait for futher development in the story.It's a stuggle to wait for each Monday to come.<P>sidenote-- Sorry, for sounding like a real ass kisser, but it takes a lot to get me to step out of my unsociable nature and actually produce a line of communication with outside world or an unknown source. Though when I do, I tend to overdo it.<P>------------------
-Lauren "Reiko" Hale
<A HREF="mailto:pariah@dragonslave.com">pariah@dragonslave.com</A>
"To be nobody-but-myself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting..." -- e. e. cummings
Reiko_Slave

Postby Jeffrey rowland on Wed May 30, 2001 2:23 am

PLUGIN BOY SUXX<P>By "Suxx" I mean "is a fine, entertaining, well-drawn endeavour."<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lanty:
<B>Sorry for Monday's lateness...along with the holiday, I also had major car trouble.
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Never make excuses. If you do, say something like, "I was fighting off hordes of undead caterpillars that attempted to thwart my swerve."
Jeffrey rowland

Postby Lanty on Wed May 30, 2001 2:59 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeffrey rowland:
<B>Never make excuses. If you do, say something like, "I was fighting off hordes of undead caterpillars that attempted to thwart my swerve."</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Awesome advice...I'll never make an exuse as long as I live on this green Earth...or is it blue?<P>Album of the moment: Air: 10,000 Hz Legend
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Spartacus on Wed May 30, 2001 8:11 am

Your comic is by far the best I have seen on Keenspace. Fantastic stuff, and just in time for the comic awards. You've got my vote.<P>------------------
I was <A HREF="http://zapjones.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Zap Jones</A> But now, I am Spartacus!!!
Spartacus
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Fri Jun 01, 2001 2:29 am

Cool, man.
Lanty
Regular Poster

Return to Pluginboy