Daaaaaave

Daaaaaave

Postby Sortelli on Fri Sep 06, 2002 6:37 pm

Dave, where are ya, man? I seen you sneaking around in the forums but I haven't hardly seen you post!
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain

Postby Twentyfour on Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:11 pm

*grin* I've only been reading what topics intrerest me lately *g* Actually I've had no time, I try to read everything I can but there's only so much, and which would you prefer a)me writing in the forums all the time or b)Slowly working more and more on my comic

you can decide ..... actually I have around three comics ready to go up but my &*((%^$&*^&*%&^$^%^%# email provider took it upon themselves to delay my email by FOREVER!!! It's been 3.5 hours now....*grumble*...well...whatever, I'm gonna be updating the site tomorrow guarenteed... now all I gotta do is convince my girlfriend that spending 6 hours away from her and drawing for something that isn;t school or her is an okay thing......*sigh*

Blah... now I'm gonna go read your comic some more whilst I waitst for Wildemail to workst
Twentyfour
Regular Poster

Postby Sortelli on Sat Sep 07, 2002 10:37 pm

What? Posting on forums and not making comics? Why not? That's what -I've- been doing.

Just so long as you haven't like, been sucked into a dimensional vortex or something. Go give your girl some squeezies!
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain

Return to