Erm...n00b saying 'hi'

Postby Box on Tue Oct 30, 2001 1:30 am

Hi! Good to have ya here! Glad to hear that my comic is finally rocking someone
Box
Regular Poster

Postby Dervish on Tue Oct 30, 2001 7:49 am

~L~ Glad to be here man. I look forward to reading more of your comics man...and hopefully reading this forum if people start posting more?<P>"I wonder what this means?" "It means *mystery*!" <---that is one of my new favorite lines...*ever*. ~L~ Mad props to the funny comic!
Dervish

Postby Dervish on Tue Oct 30, 2001 11:42 am

Yeah...er...hi! I'm Derv. You're you. You either write ICTH, or you don't. Chances are that you fit into one of those categories. To the latter group, I say, '...Hey there.' and to the former group I say, 'Dude, your comic r0x0rz m4h b0x0rz.' Among other things, mind you. The randomness is good. :) Quite, quite good. And thusly...I shall go now! But I shall be back (whether that's good or bad I leave up to you)
Dervish

Postby BLives2000 on Wed Oct 31, 2001 9:15 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by box:
<B>Anyway, the forum has been kind of really slow lately, but welcome!
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry... I would love to flood the forums right now, but I've got exams coming up, and trying to sort through the wreckage that was my life... by December I should be back in full flood mode, and starting to learn a few tricks here and there (<I>insane evil laughter</I>)...<P>As for why some of the others ain't here... guess it's my fault - had a big fallout with one of them IRL and that may have also driven the other two away... sorry (<I>bows head in shame</I>)
BLives2000
Regular Poster

Postby Final Furyk on Mon Nov 05, 2001 12:21 pm

Insert Catchy Title Here is good stuff. Well at least I think it is...
Final Furyk

Return to Insert Catchy Title Here