Colored Pencils

Postby Yumi Wannabe on Wed May 16, 2001 12:09 am

I like both ways, but I'm naturally open-minded. Any way y' do 'em would be sufficient enough for me to read and enjoy....<P>------------------
<I><A HREF="http://redrival.com/veglina/YumiW2.jpg" TARGET=_blank>If the Malignant Dentist Hour was a woman, I would hold her tight and caress her all over, gently patting the tender parts of her body, slowly undressing her, and finally ravishing her naked body with that of my own.</A></I> n.n -<3<P>...
Yumi Wannabe

Postby Box on Wed May 16, 2001 2:48 am

Well for today's comic (5/16/01) I tried something different. I used colored pencils, which I haven't used that often in the past. Anyone like the comic this way? I am probably going to be doing a few more strips like this, and trying some new stuff.<P>Any comments?<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://icth.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Insert Catchy Title Here</A>
Box
Regular Poster

Postby White Lancer on Thu May 17, 2001 9:00 am

I like it - what were you using before to colour the comics?
White Lancer
Regular Poster

Postby Kabbie on Fri May 18, 2001 1:04 am

One day I do a motherfreaking drive-by. Next day I do a motherfreaking Jesus.<P><P>------------------
---
Joey<P>"Lord, You can imagine where it goes from here..."
"He Fixes the Cable?"
- The Big Leboski
Kabbie

Postby Yander of the Rohirrim on Fri May 18, 2001 3:46 am

I like it - it stands out very well. Then again...there also was nothing wrong with the previous colours.. =)<P>------------------
"Laughter is a tranquiliser with no side effects"
Yander of the Rohirrim
Regular Poster

Postby Box on Fri May 18, 2001 4:39 am

Usually I use Photoshop 5.5 to color the comics, the first few comics I used Photoshop to put screentones on. I downloaded the screentones from comictones.com, and just added them in. When I am doing colors I usually use many layers, and use a lot of transparency layers. One day while I was coloring a comic I thought,
Box
Regular Poster

Return to Insert Catchy Title Here