What's going on with Keenspace

Postby Greco on Sat Jul 21, 2001 2:18 am

They're all out on vacation in San Diego.<P>I've seen *actual pictures* of Gav, the main tech guy for all of the Keenspot Entertainment network (blue hair), and I wouldn't be surprised if our beloved Nate went as well.<P>-Jeff<P>------------------
:: victims of the system ::
:: <A HREF="http://victims.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>victims.keenspace.com</A> ::
Greco
Regular Poster

Postby Tdev on Sat Jul 21, 2001 5:43 am

Hmmmm, <P>Does that mean we're left to fend for ourselves ? Guess I'm going to have to get use to manually updating the site for a bit.<P>tdev
Tdev
Regular Poster

Postby Greco on Sun Jul 22, 2001 3:31 am

Now we have to scavenge for food, and provide our own fire. We're on our own, and it's a scary. scary world.<P>Actually, who knows? They'll be back soon enough. I've personally set my update time to 11:00 pm PST (i'm in california), and I stay up to see if it worked right.<P>-Jeff<P>------------------
:: victims of the system ::
:: <A HREF="http://victims.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>victims.keenspace.com</A> ::
Greco
Regular Poster

Postby Tdev on Thu Jul 26, 2001 5:07 am

::sigh::<P>Keenspace has officially let me down...<P>I guess I'll just have to wait for them to fix my account so I can update the strip again...<P>This is the first I've ever had any problems too ...<P>tdev
Tdev
Regular Poster

Postby Tdev on Thu Aug 02, 2001 8:30 am

Almost 4 months without any problems what so ever then all of a sudden I can't upload, my site won't update and the loading speed is sooo slow ... <P>I never felt more a part of the Keenspace community as I do now.<P>::trying to glue back the clump of hair I pulled out::
tdev
Tdev
Regular Poster

Return to Ban the Basics!