Who do you want to see?

Postby AnimeCanuck on Thu Jun 07, 2001 12:16 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Larryboy19:
<B>Okay every one. Here'a a question. Of all of Anime's drawings, which one do you want to see more of? Luke and Zeila don't count. I'd personally like to see Happy Alien in at least one comic. Well, if enough of us fill this out, maybe we can get her to add them! Okay, start telling her what's on your mind.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Haha.
Very funny Larry.<P>Well.. you'll never see HAAAD with Zeila. At least not here. You know why?
That's a totally different storyline, and a totally different comic. (that's right. HAAAD will have its own website coming up soon.. probably started by the middle of July.)
About other drawings... what other drawings??<P>But if you want to see something... Just ask.<P>See you all LATER!!<P>Bye!<P>
<P>------------------
-AnimeCanuck<P>And while your reading my most-likely idiotic post, you might as well check out my comic:
<A HREF="http://thermalyte.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Thermalyte</A><P>*big cheesy grin*<P>Thanks.
AnimeCanuck
Regular Poster

Postby Larryboy19 on Thu Jun 07, 2001 5:59 am

Okay, what about a cross over? Well, just let us all know when you decide to add them!
Larryboy19

Postby Larryboy19 on Thu Jun 07, 2001 7:06 am

Okay every one. Here'a a question. Of all of Anime's drawings, which one do you want to see more of? Luke and Zeila don't count. I'd personally like to see Happy Alien in at least one comic. Well, if enough of us fill this out, maybe we can get her to add them! Okay, start telling her what's on your mind.
Larryboy19

Return to Thermalyte