*idly watches crickets chirping*

*idly watches crickets chirping*

Postby Aeire on Mon May 27, 2002 9:22 pm

Welladay then, these forums look fairly...stable....*waits for ceiling to fall*...

at any rate, for those of you who still check into here every once in awhile, I am fully intending to return to doing Xenith. However, at this point in time I am working a full time job, trying to get my submission done for the Keenspace Book for the Con, getting together cover for said book, and also dealing with the swarms of new people that need help over on the Keenspace Wrangler end of things. In other words, I am SWAMPED. O.O

However, the stuff with Keenspace book and the cover for said book shall be done by this weekend, and the newbies should die down hopefully around then as well, leaving me time (*finally*) to resume Xenith and get that taken care of.

Thanks for your patience in this matter, and I am horribly sorry that this is taking so long.
Queen of Wands - Wanna taste of religion? Lick a witch.
Aeire
Regular Poster

yay!

Postby Alex_AtM on Mon May 27, 2002 9:46 pm

yay! forums back, and im sure everything will happen in good time. When xenith resumes i will be waiting, for now back to my hidiously hard essay thats due tomorrow and worth 60% for one of my subjects.

ye gods im going to be up late.
Alex_AtM
Regular Poster

Postby El SillY on Fri Jun 14, 2002 1:01 pm

Be thankful it's only crickets, it could vicious gangs of tumbleweeds you know...
My tree doesn't like you
El SillY
Regular Poster

the return

Postby Doctor100 on Sun Jul 21, 2002 4:34 pm

"will probally have time to do the comic this weekend" dated: 27 may.
last entry made into comic (notice of no comic) dated: 20 may
date of current posting: 21 jul
*sniffle*
Doctor100

teartear

Postby Satchel on Thu Oct 31, 2002 1:36 pm

*sob*
Satchel
Regular Poster

Postby Aurora on Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:05 pm

*crickets chirping, readers still waiting patiently, silently. One dares to break the silence for a moment.*

Aeire? I'm hoping there will be an update eventually. I do still check in now and then.

Aurora
Aurora
Regular Poster

Postby X273 on Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:55 pm

[Finishes reading the Archives] Wow, this is a good webcomic...

[Sees the date of the last update] Uh oh.... I better go to the forum.

[Sees date of last post] ...

[Sees how many people are on the board] ... WOOHOO! I HAVE THE BOARD TO MYSELF!!!

Sigh... This always happens. I find a great comic, and it ends up not being updated... Well, it's logical I guess. Webcomics take a lot of work, good ones more so. So I don't blame you... I WILL keep checking for updates, however.
X273

Return to Xenith