This is why we hate Kinkos.

Postby Aeire on Thu Apr 04, 2002 11:23 pm

Okay. Xenith will be up Saturday night. Why? Because it just took me TWO AND A HALF HOURS to print out *TWELVE PAGES* at Kinko's.

For those that ordered prints, however - they will be shipped tomorrow morning, and they're effing gorgeous.

Needless to say, I'm a little pissed about the sheer amount of time it took to print these, and as I work in the morning, I need to go to bed.

I have a party I'm attending tomorrow night, which I've been dying to attend because I haven't been to a social event in I don't know HOW long.

I work Saturday morning. Therefore, the comic will be drawn and posted Saturday evening.

Sorry about this, guys...feel free to direct your anger and hate mail to Kinko's - if they'd told me I could have DROPPED OFF A DISC instead of what they TOLD me (oh, no - it's self serve, you can't drop off a disc), I would've been home in plenty of time to draw before bed. *sigh*

Expect an update Saturday night, and then we'll have one on Monday, same as usual. Sorry bout this.
Queen of Wands - Wanna taste of religion? Lick a witch.
Aeire
Regular Poster

Postby Alex_AtM on Fri Apr 05, 2002 4:12 am

Quite alright by me, im still extatic that the comic is going again!

Oh and everyone needs to party! go get drunk and have a ball! (:
Alex_AtM
Regular Poster

Postby Aeire on Sat Apr 06, 2002 9:17 pm

back..pain..ow.

comic on Monday. We're skipping Friday's. Monday's 'll be in colour to make up for it.

pardon me whilst I go lie down for a bit.
Queen of Wands - Wanna taste of religion? Lick a witch.
Aeire
Regular Poster

Return to Xenith