No internet.

Postby Sapheire on Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:44 pm

I won't have internet for a period of time that I hope is short. I'm sorry about this. It's because my roommate that has the host computer for our DSL is moving out tomorrow, and we'll have to set up the whole thing again on mine or my other roomie's computer. I have NO IDEA how this is done. I hope it won't be too hard! I'll see if I can get my dialup modem working but I haven't been able to do it in the past. (something about our phone lines here? it works in WV on the same computer...) Anyway, I'm hoping my other roommate will set it up for us. I think he may know what he's doing.

Anyway, that's where I'll disappear to. I'll work on pages in the meantime. I worked my ass off on the RPG today! I've almost got it completely finished! ^____^

Alice
I like bananas.
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sat Mar 30, 2002 9:55 am

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *huggles Alice* Don't leave us!!!!!!!!!!!! oh......erm...... *clears throat*.........uh..... hurry back. *nod nod*

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Sat Mar 30, 2002 9:24 pm

Well, I did get the dial-up working. grr.. slow... internet.. Oh well. I've got tomorrow off so EXPECT the posting of much RPG info! I've got one miniscule section to finish and then it's done!
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire