Oooo... I must say ...

Postby Misha on Mon Mar 11, 2002 10:32 am

I really really like the new links page. The color scheme makes reading it much easier on the eyes, and that's a very hot picture of our boy. Are there other fun changes in the future? ^-^
Michelle Thatcher<P><A HREF="http://utukki.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Utukki</A>
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
Misha
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Mon Mar 11, 2002 1:58 pm

Thanks for commenting on it--I've been working. It's not just the links page, I redid the character profiles, history (still working on that), and put all the extra stuff on a new page too. I'm eventually going to match the main page to those pages too, but I'm having some html problems right now, so it may be a little bit of time before that happens. Anyway, I'm putting way more info on the page, so I hope it's enjoyed! :smile:
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Misha on Mon Mar 11, 2002 2:03 pm

So the whole page will be on that same basic theme? That'll be cool. Do let me know if I can help.

But more importantly, how was the movie?
Michelle Thatcher<P><A HREF="http://utukki.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Utukki</A>
Misha
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Mon Mar 11, 2002 2:24 pm

The problem is, my page editor seems to only want to save webpages as htm documents, and as you should know, the indextemplate/dailytemplate for keenspace needs to be html. I can't figure out how to get it to save as html, and that's on top of the fact that I am reeeally stupid when it comes to making pages. I hope I don't have to use my old editor, because that messes up the images for people who don't use IE, which is one of the main reasons I got a new editor. And I'm pretty scared to get yet another editor... I'm confused as it is.

Ah, the movie was okay. I haven't read the book so I probably had a better outlook on it than people who have read it. There are two visual effects scenes when he's going through time and the world is changing really fast that are worth the money for the ticket alone. Storywise, it was cool, but it was missing something. I figure what it's missing is what they must have cut out from the book. Alot of it seemed to go by waaay too fast, and I was like "whoa.. slow down.." The music during the action sequences bothered me a little too. It sounded like videogame music. And I LIKE videogame music alot, but it wasn't particularly good videogame music. It was.. cheesy.. Over all though, I'm still glad I went to see it. It amused me enough, and as I said, it's worth the money for the effects alone. :smile:

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Misha on Mon Mar 11, 2002 2:57 pm

Html and htm are identical in every respect except for the extension. Save the page however the editor wants to save it. You can always change the extension later in windows explorer or some other file manager. Even if you just open it up in notepad and go to file + saveas, it should let you change the extension there.

Helpful? No? Well, if you get really stuck, send me an email. I'm not doing anything more important for the next week or so.

Good luck!
Misha
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Mon Mar 11, 2002 6:47 pm

Oh.. Wow.. that sounds easy. ^^; I'm embarrassed now. Although I mean it when I say I royally SUCK at html. Royally. :razz:

Thanks! I'll give it a shot! :grin:

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire