The crazy guy with four bricks and a bucket. (rambling post)

Postby Sapheire on Fri Mar 08, 2002 9:27 pm

Heh, I wish I could get out of Pittsburgh.. I'm going to do my rambling first to get it out of the way before my replying. It's just on my mind. Wickedly eating away, and all that.

I have a story for you. This is what happened to my best friend and me this afternoon.

Kaulani and I went to the laundromat (sp?) today and we were sitting and waiting around while her clothes were in the dryer when this guy came in. He was really weird looking, sort of bald only with patches of hair (ew.) and he was carrying four bricks. anyway, apparently he was trying to do his laundry (we weren't really paying attention) until all of a sudden he started cursing and mumbling at the washer, then to our horror, he started angrily throwing the bricks at it. (i swear this really happened) Then for some reason he threw one of the bricks in the trash (why? :wink:

And the moral of the story: never go to the laundromat. Just keep buying underwear so you never run out of clean ones. Same goes for clothes. Or else the crazy guy with the bricks and patches for hair will get you. :cry:

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:43 pm

OMG! That's so creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I would've totally freaked! Hehehe, you should start a "buy Alice a washer and dryer to get away from the creepy guy" charity. *nods* I'd donate. How weird. I would've so called the cops. Well atleast he wasn't throwing bricks at you. *nod, nod*

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Sun Mar 10, 2002 1:02 pm

Actually, we DID call the cops when we got home. But they were lazy cops and waited an hour to go down there, and of course by then he was gone. I really think he was destroying the property and stuff.. Still freaks me out thinking about them. Scary brick man! eeek!! :eek:
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire