Question

Postby KXO the Great on Tue Mar 05, 2002 3:29 pm

Am I the only one who finds Kuthra incredibly attractive?
-KXO
KXO the Great

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:09 pm

hehehe, no
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Tue Mar 05, 2002 8:15 pm

Kuthra may have more fans than Sapheire now, I keep hearing more and more comments... O_O He's a cutie, that's why I like him the best. Not cause he's hot, he's just a big cutie is all. :grin:

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Spockerel on Tue Mar 05, 2002 8:26 pm

I love them both...Kuthra is such a sweetie, and I just want to boost his self-esteem (and he has great hair, just had to add that;)). Saph is funny and hot, and owns a big stick! Why do I always get crushes on drawings...?
Must go now...
Lauren
*cries because she got ALL 4 of her wisdom teeth pulled today. And was awake for it. Owwwwwww*
Spockerel
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Wed Mar 06, 2002 3:44 pm

AAHHHHH! *gives Lauren a cookie for courage* I went through hell with my bottom 2 wisdom teeth. Then my right one has decided to disappear so it can come back and torture me later. And the top two still aren't in. *shivers*

*thinks about the cookie and Lauren* Should I have given you a cookie?..... *takes the cookie and gives her a smoothy instead* Tada! The Mighty Smoothy of Courage! hehehe, sorry weird mood.

I think it's human nature to find cartoons attractive. *nods* Yep, that's it. *nods and lives in her state of constant denial* hehehe, later

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Xaffythe on Wed Mar 06, 2002 8:39 pm

Kuthra has sassy swirly fun hair. Sapheire has GIRLY PINK hair. XD;;; It makes it hard to take him seriously :3
Xaffythe

Postby Sapheire on Thu Mar 07, 2002 1:11 am

Okay, in "Alice Philosophy" *ahem* the reason we find cartoon guys attractive is because they aren't real guys. Cartoon guys can be cool--they can be anything we want. Real guys.. just aren't that cool. (note that Alice can be described as "hopelessly single and enjoying it") XD

Ouch! Wisdom teeth! I had all four of mine cut out when I was alot younger. Icky! They gave me some niiiice pain medication, though. Pretty damned happy stuff. :grin: Most people I know lately who've gotten it done aren't given that though, they're getting stuff that just makes them tired. That sucks!

Hey, Saph's hair is BURGUNDY. Not pink. ^_~ Like, dark red/purple (my favorite color, whoo!). I don't really consider this color girly. Although I sometimes have a bit of trouble getting the right color when coloring it, it's close to right in the character page pic.

If you want girly pink, well, Wilyri has girly pink eyes. And Elaia the ghost has the girly pink hair. XD XD
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Xaffythe on Thu Mar 07, 2002 10:56 am

hehe, I'm teasin'. I never would have thought he'd have burgundy hair though, it just struck me as HILARIOUS. XD;
Xaffythe

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Thu Mar 07, 2002 3:32 pm

hehehe! *loves the philosophy!* Lmfao, I enjoy being single like 95% of the time. Cartoon guys are much more ~dreamy~ than real guys. I mean they're close to perfect! Show me a guy who is perfect and I'll point out that he's a rich Mannequin. Hehehe, sorry had to.

Girly pink eyes! rotflmao!!!!!! :lol: The poor dear! *snickers*

*would stand up for Saph but Alice already has* He's cute no matter what color hair he has! *nods*

Jennet
Ok, er, I'm better now.
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Spockerel on Fri Mar 08, 2002 12:11 pm

Hahahahaahaha! *cracks up at the philosophy* Man, we ARE deep in this message board, aren't we? I mostly agree with your philosophy, though. One problem: I am suffering under a huge crush. Still. (naturally, the guy I have a crush on actually IS cool. Among other things. ANd he's also not a rich mannequin, to steal your phrase, Jennet! Lauren only enjoys being single 50% of the time.) Shutting up about crush.
Hey, how come I have to have crap Vicodin that acts just like ibuprofen only it makes me tired too? And it tastes nasty! *growl* Thank you for the cookie/smoothie, Jennet! Actually, I'm eating solid foods, so the cookie would be all right. But I'm always in favor of smoothies. *yum yum :grin: *
Reading back over this, I guess this must be my complaining day! Jeez! Oh well...I like Saph's hair. Ha! I've managed a non-complaint! (L) Is that how you make the laughing face? Well, must go now. Just thought I'd check in...
Lauren
Spockerel
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Fri Mar 08, 2002 3:55 pm

Ohhhh! Crushes are always good, hehehe. This post has definately become a woman's post, lmfao. Hehehehe, I've never met a rich mannequin, and doubt I'd ever fall in love with one, but that's as close to perfect as I could figure. Unless of course you brought Trunks to life...... Hehehe, me and my obsessions.

Lol, I need to get out more. I just thought about it and I haven't had a crush on anyone in like months. Hrm, I guess I could go meet someone since it is sping break..... *hates spring break* I'm not a beach/party person, I hate bathing suits, the sun, and tourists, not to mention anything along the lines of "cruising the strip". Lmfao, I went cruising one night with a bunch of my friends. :roll: :lol: I have never wanted to go home so bad in my life. I was so bored. Cramped in a little truck with 2 other people trying not to kill them as the commented on the other cars and who so-so was and a bunch of other crap. Aahhhhh!! Never, never again. Not if you tied me up. I'd chew through the rope, I swear......

Hehehe, Ok, I'm done. OH! Idea! Someone come visit me for Spring Break!!!! You wouldn't even be a tourist! You'd be a guest because I just invited you! lmfao.

Oh, glad you liked the smoothie, lol.

Well I'm gonna go. Maybe spend some money. hehehe. Later

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Fri Mar 08, 2002 9:57 pm

Oh well, I mean, I don't really see many guys posting on here. It seems to be pretty much all girls. ^__^ Yahh... I don't hate guys, I just get disappointed with them so easily. I think maybe part of it's from watching all those really awesome guys in anime and movies. Pretty disappointing! And I never get in relationships with cool guys. Always losers. *sigh* I do like guys for friends though. A couple of my best friends that I hang out with all the time are guys. So I can definately say they're good for something. :lol:

Crushes are cool though. Can't say I've had one for quite some time, but it's awesome that you've seemed to have found someone worthy of that. Good luck! :smile:

I know what you mean. I'm not much of a beach person myself. Hell, I'm not really an outside person, unless it's the great outdoors (forests, rivers, and mountains, and I definately love camping). But as far as "going out", especially in a city, it's just not for me. I'd rather sit inside with the windows open and read or draw.

Whoo, I wish I could go somewhere else! I'm totally freaked here, especially after the infamous *creepy guy with the bricks* incident. :sad:

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sat Mar 09, 2002 2:18 pm

lol, yeah, guys will never live up to anime standards, but hey they are nice to have around. Like 10% of the time anyway, hehehe. JK! I have quite a few guy friends, but I do miss having a relationship. (not that any of my past relationships were that great) But just that little airy feeling you get knowing that you're not single, lmfao.

Oh! camping trip! We'll all meet at an airport in......hrm..... what's a good camping state...... lol, anyways, lol. Well just have to tell everyone it's a FMS message board trip and they aren't invited, lmfao. Beaches are just aweful. They take to much effort. I mean, you've got to have a figure, a tan, a great shave (hates shaving), and you've got to sit in the sun all day and act like a flirtatious little idiot to get any attention. Plus the fact that I cannot swim what-so-ever. So beaches just suck.

I need to read a good book. *hasn't done that in a while* Any recommendations?

Hehehe, I wish I could get out of here, but just because it's so boring. Nothing to do but sit around. I mean, even our malls suck! *rolls her eyes* I want to go on a trip just to go to a huge mall and shop my bank account clean. :lol: And I want to visit the smithsonian, but that's a different story all together. *is nuts for anything ancient Egyptian* lol, well anyways, I'd better go try to get something done. I dunno what though.....

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Sun Mar 10, 2002 1:27 pm

Ah, I know what you mean about the "airy feeling". I know just what you mean. It's definately a special thing. Something that I hardly ever get because I'm never dating anyone. So I just got used to being single, and now I rather enjoy it. And it gives me more free time, and it also makes for far less awkward conversations between your friends. And oh god, dating your guy friends makes you have the most awkward moments in the world. It totally ruins the fun friendship you had. So single is just better for me. (but I still miss being a "girlfriend" some :wink:)

West Virginia! It's an awesome camping state, besides being my home state. It's the reason I like camping, sooo... haha God, I hate shaving too! and honestly, I usually wear pants, soo... hehe :grin:

Well, all I read is Fantasy novels, soo.. Do you like Fantasy novels? My favorite author is Lynn Flewelling, her latest, The Bone Doll's Twin, is reeeeally good. And somewhat disturbing, but that's just part of it's charm. The only thing that sucks is it's the first in a series and the next one's not out yet! ><!!!

I wish I HAD a bank account to clean. Well, technically I do, but it has what, $50 in it? I never have money. I'd rather go to NYC than a mall, and shop Chinatown. God, so much stuff I want there, and so cheap! I would like to go to the smithsonian too. I've never seen it. It seems like forever since I've seen something new.. blarrgh..

Anyway, on to work on more pages. :grin:

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:54 pm

Being single definately has it's benefits. Especially since I spied a tempting little fish this morning. *wiggles her eyebrows* :lol: He goes to my church, so it'll be next week before I try and hook him, so wish me luck!

Ugh, my ex called this morning. He's is so pitiful. :roll: Sometimes I wonder what I ever saw in the guy. I asked him what he was up to and he said packing. I was totally freaked out, I thought he was moving back! Lmfao! I'm so aweful aren't I? He's getting a new apartment and shit and wanted to see if I wanted the number. So I said yeah, not like I'm ever going to call it...

I think all women hate shaving. I finally broke down and shaved last night and ended up wearing pants to church this morning. :roll: Just like me, lol. I'm debating wearing shorts to work tomorrow, but I doubt it's going to happen. I wear shorts over my swimsuit too. Then last year I broke down and bought this bright little yellow bikini number that my best friend talked me into. I have yet to wear it, lmfao. I need too hit the beach though, just to get one use out of the damn thing. I spent 20 bucks on it... *growls*

Ok, lol, we'll meet you in WV Alice!!!!! *grabs the camping stuff and plenty of pants so she doesn't have to shave* :lol:

Fantasy novels! *drool* I love fantasy, I read, write (and would prefer to live) fantasy! I was into Anne McCaffery for a while, but I'm looking into new favorites. I've never read anything by that author, but I'll look her up.

Ok, new message board field trip! Let's go shopping!!!!!!! *loves to shop, but hardly ever buys anything* I need one day to just go balistic. That would be great! Of course I'd regret it down the road, but, ya know. hehehe, I'm so cheap. But hey, I'll just finish paying off my car and then have some fun. Only 4 more years to go.... :lol:

Later!

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Mon Mar 11, 2002 2:43 pm

Uh-oh, playing with the hearts of them innocent little boys, eh? hehe j/k! :wink: Good luck! hehe

Oh god, ex boyfriends.. Although I usually don't have much problem with them, because in my case they usually don't hang around and try to talk to me afterward. Unless it's one of those cases when I dated my guy friends, and in that case it's okay. I dated one of my best friends for awhile then started going crazy and broke it off with him. We still are great friends. That usually doesn't work, and I thought I was taking a pretty big chance. I was happy it worked out though. :smile:

Yeah, shaving is just a royal pain. And here it's too cold to wear shorts, so I'm definately not even worrying about it for awhile. hehe I have one of those swimsuits I don't wear too. ^_~ But I'm much more likely to get talked into formal dresses I never wear. I actually like how they look on me, but I never go anywhere formal, so I never wear them. I sometimes get to wear one when I save enough money to afford a trip to the opera or the symphony, but that's almost never. *sigh* Do you live close to the beach? It seems that way. It'd be quite a drive for me!

hehe Shopping is very fun. If only I had money.. I have a hard time not buying stuff if I go to the mall. There's way too much stuff I want. So I can't just *shop*. I'll blow all my money! :sad: Maybe one day I will win the lottery and be able to do nothing but sit at home and work on the comic, and buy all the worthless crap I want. We all have dreams! ^_~

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Mon Mar 11, 2002 3:59 pm

Hehehe! You know it! *gets the little critters wrapped around her fingers* hehehe, I'm so mean to guys. Ask any of my ex's or even my guy friends for that matter. They'll tell you horror stories, lmfao.

Ugh, I thought this whole thing with Adrian was over. He lives in Oregon for crying out loud!!!!!! *lives in Alabama* No, he's gotta call and bug me.... :roll: And it's not that I'm a big prize or anything, he's just obsessive. *nod*

Hehehe, I'm in the same predicament with the dresses, lol. Only here there is no symphony or opera to go to. *lives in boringsville Alabama* I'm sure there's a boringsville in every state..... I just inhabit the Alabama one......

Yeah, I'm a block from the bay, and about 45 mins from a beach in each direction. And I still can't swim........

Hehehe, we need to go shopping together. I can talk you into saving your money and you can talk me into spending mine, lmfao.

Dreams are good, they keep you from getting all thankful about the stuff you do have, I mean goodness forbid! Lmfao. Hehehe, I wouldn't mind winning the lottery either, I pretty much have it all spent in my head already........

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Tue Mar 12, 2002 10:47 pm

Heh, I can't say I'm particularly "mean" to guys. Although alot of people in general think I'm mean. (because I tend to keep a serious face most of the time, people think I don't like them. *sigh*) Oh well, something I'm used to. hehe well, messing with guys would be fun, I'd just feel bad messing with any of them that I know.

Jeez.. That would drive me insane. I'd just start being blatantly obvious about wanting him to leave me alone. If people start annoying me, I find it's the only way to really get rid of them. Sometimes it works anyway. :/

I can see why you'd be bored of the beach then.

haha people have tried to keep me from spending money before and failed! Actually, Ed did it today--I was going to buy a cd and he ended up buying it instead. So I didn't spend any money in the shop. I feel proud. :grin:

Heh, thankful... Well, I'll never quit dreaming. I know for a fact they're better stuff to be had than what I have here. ^_^

Anyway, *yawn* I'm going to sleep.

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Wed Mar 13, 2002 6:13 pm

My guy friend Josh often tells me it's not that I'm mean, it's that I'm evil. I like to mess with guys, lol. One time Josh was the vicitm of my wrath. It was a few days after we had broken up and I found out he had cheat on me. So I went to this really wonderful gay friend of mine and had him flirt with Josh. You should've seen Josh's face when Zac blew him a kiss! LMFAO!! Priceless! *grins* Not one of the worst things I've ever done, but definately one of my favorites, hehehe.

I still haven't figured out how to get things through Adrian's head. I think I'll blow up his comp. *nods* He always liked that thing more than me anyway......

Lol, it's easy to get me to spend money. Ask me to buy something for ya. *nods* I end up buying lunch for my friends every time we go out. I try to avoid that whenever possible..........

Maybe I should go work on poser now, ehehe. I got interested in Star Trek a while ago. Actually, I've always hated Star Trek, but my brother was watching it and I like to poke fun at his shows. It backfired this time and he joined in the fun. *nods* We have a habit of doing that. Never go to a movie with us...

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Fri Mar 15, 2002 11:12 am

Aww, that sounds like fun. I love being evil. Especially to boys. Although in my case I don't even have to try--they think I'm evil just by looking at me usually. ^^;; I swear, it's nothing I do on purpose, people just get that from me.

Heh, but usually I don't let people buy anything for me. I'm kind of too proud, and I feel bad about stuff like that. In the last case, my friend just bought the cd for himself, and I'll just burn it. It works, cause we both wanted it.

Star Trek? Never got into it. I guess I've tried to watch it a couple times, but I just couldn't get very interested. I guess because I don't know anything really about it. Besides, sci-fi is cool, but I don't really get into it that much.
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire