oooooooooooh!!

Postby Braen on Mon Mar 04, 2002 2:22 pm

Wiiiiiil!! My poor Wil is crying? :sad:

I have specially liked Kuthra's face on the last strip... ^_^ He is surely a cuteness.

Three pages on a row... wow.
"May the fork be with you"
Braen
Regular Poster

Postby Serena B on Mon Mar 04, 2002 2:58 pm

Woo-hoo! Wil is back! *does happy dance* And he looks like a mummy in his sheets. *grin* And Kuthra has to wear the hat, lol. You are drawing him in that hat, I hope...you just have to. It will totally make my day. ^_^ Yes, I have a strange sense of humor. I'll be going now. ^_^;;;

serena b
Serena B

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Mon Mar 04, 2002 3:40 pm

Stupid keenspace. *growls*

Hehehe, I know, the new name sucks, but it was made quickly in a moment of anger.

Awwwwww, poor wil...... *huggles him* Probably crying because he doesn't know how to get out of those sheets, hehehe. Jk. *wonders what he's wearing under those sheets* Lmfao, sorry had to. Don't things like that ever pop into your head? :???:

Okies, I'm done. later!

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Mon Mar 04, 2002 8:09 pm

^_~ Don't worry, Braen. He's just sensing something, as the page that should post now is probably up.... :grin: Yes, I really got carried away with those sheets. :lol:

ooh, don't worry about Kuthra. He is DEFINATELY getting drawn in that hat. The only difference in the new version of the comic along those lines is the fact that Vaela doesn't have to wear the hat. Minor details.. I do so love making the characters wear stupid things, hehe... mwahaha...

hehe, yes! Wil is trapped by the sheets of doom!!!! (caffeinnnnee....!!!) hehe Weeell, I dunno.. he could be wearing a tutu for all we will ever know. hehe Yes, random things pop into my head like crazy. XD

It's not a bad name really. Keenspace is dumb. My old name got eaten too, that's why I'm not technically the moderator of the forum right now. I've been meaning to bug them about that....

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:08 pm

Hehehe, caffeine is good. Sugar is good until you come off the high...

lmfao, The sheets of doom. One thing none of the characters in FMS can fight off. *runs from the evil sheets*

Ya know, it almost looks like one of those really fancy skirts..... Only he's got it hitched up to like an erkle (sp?) level.....
*pictures Wil in a tutu* hrm, now he even looks more like a girl...... Eeek! *runs and hides from Wil*

Hehehe, later all

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Tue Mar 05, 2002 8:34 pm

Eeeeevillle sheets..... hehehehehehe mwahahahaha.... !

I think it looks kind of like one of those skirts in the ancient greek sculptures. Yeah. Pretty crazy folds and all.

By the way, I'm slowly trying to catch up on pages, I just had trouble today since I was in interviews until past 8 pm. Blah.. I'm tired. The new page is almost finished. I'll post it and try to catch up soon.
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Wed Mar 06, 2002 3:27 pm

Well I hope you got the job!!! hehehe. Ewwwwww, long interviews suck. But hey, it could be a good sign. *cheers for Alice*

Oh! He got out of the sheets. Good deal. Hrm, it would kinda suck to sense executions. Poor dear. So how often do they execute people at Dameron? Is it like a daily thing? ......And how do they get all the blood stains out of those outfits? *snickers* Sorry had to. I just love those things. *wants one* Not to wear in public, of course, but just to say I had one. What colors are they anyway? hehehe. I'm in a nosey mood.

Well I guess I'd better run. Later.

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:54 am

Yeah, I hope I get the job, too... *sigh* although I'll miss my spare time alot, I must have money... I wish I made money from this. ^^;

Wil generally only senses things when they are particularly violent. He's tuned his senses that way, from his strong desire to prevent violence as a whole.

Hmm.. I'd say they wait until they have a pretty large amount of murderers in their dungeons, then they hold the "holiday" of executing them. They have alot of prisoners but only execute the "murderers". So it wouldn't be THAT often. Good thing the circus is in town--Dameron really needs a different source of entertainment, wouldn't you think? ^_~

Heh, well, there's a Dameron executioner who has his own "special" outfit. Yes. ^^;;;;; I doubt he cares much about the bloodstains either.

hehe I just want the hat. :grin: Colors? you know, I've never colored them.. I'd guess alot of particularly happy colors. Like yellow and such. ^___^

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Thu Mar 07, 2002 3:47 pm

Woohoo!!!!!!!! Bring on the holiday!! hehehe, jk. Hrm, being in that jail would royally suck. Not only would you have to be in jail, but to look at all those annoyingly happy colors, lmfao. OOOOO!!!!!!! I know. Why don't you have a color the outfits contest! lmfao. I'd love to see what some people would put together. hehehe, then I could do something constructive and make a Dameron hat! Actually, lol, it wouldn't be too hard to make...... hehehe.

Anyways, I'm gonna go take off and probably just sit around and be lazy. Later!

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Fri Mar 08, 2002 9:43 pm

Hmm.. That's not such a bad idea for a contest. Might be pretty damned amusing! :grin: Perhaps I'll start that contest after I rap up the recent one. I also want to have an art contest at some point.

hehe I totally want one of those hats! I should make one for Kaulani, she, after all, designed those Dameron outfits. :grin:

hehehe I would definately be in torture if I had to look at annoyingly happy outfits all the time. You know that Dameronians think that the people from the outside look stupid? I mean, they think their clothes are utterly ridiculous, just because they're used to their own... fashion. hehe That's also why Nuuva dresses kind of strangely. He thinks it looks just fine. XD

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sat Mar 09, 2002 2:00 pm

lol, an art contest. *shudders* I'm glad there are people who can draw. *isn't one of them* hehehe.

She did a good job on the outfits, lol. I like 'em.

hehehe, I'm glad I don't live (or work) in Dameron. That'd be freaky. hehehe. Of course if I did I probably wouldn't think it too weird, lol.

What do the normal everyday people wear? They all don't dress as guards do they? That'd be even creepier.

Lol, the executioner's outfit is probably even crazier, lol. The executions have to be slightly humorous, ya know?

hehehe, later

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Sun Mar 10, 2002 1:13 pm

heheh, The Dameron outfits... :lol:

Heh, I don't think Dameron is even really around for the RPG plot, or we could have our characters go there. I need to make a timeline with all the events on it. Pretty much everything big that happens is around 300 years from the present plot. Including the RPG... Too much stuff happening.. I guess Dameron would be around, but it would be a new castle.

The normal people dress crazily too, it's not the Guard outfits, but it's still completely abnormal. See how strange Nuuva's outfit is? More along those lines, only with less taste than that.

oooh, the Executioner.. *smirk* You'll just have to wait and see on that one. He's very, uh, extreme. :wink:
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:56 pm

I can't wait! *claps*

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire