Pages

Postby Sapheire on Fri Mar 01, 2002 7:59 pm

I'll try to get the new page up tomorrow. Today I had a really terrible headache and didn't feel like staring at the computer for too long. It seems like my excuses never end? Well. Blah. The page is done. I just have to scan it and do the text. It will be up. I just want to sleep first. :razz:

Sorry,
Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Melle on Sat Mar 02, 2002 1:54 am

Hey, don't worry about us - your pages are well worth waiting for ^_~ (Kuthra's SOOOOO cute!!!)
Get well soon! *hugs Alice*

--[ack, I accidentally called Kuthra "Morgan" because that's a character in another story I'm currently following and he looks a LOT like him... sorry about that ^_^;;]--

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Melle on 2002-03-04 07:50 ]</font>
Melle

Postby The Little Green One on Mon Mar 04, 2002 7:58 am

Hey, you're not a slave. We're all humans (?) and you need rest as well. So don't worry about the delay, okay?

*Has a headache aswell. Was in a rpg camp last weekend and hasn't slept enough. Aaargh.*
The Little Green One

Postby Melle on Mon Mar 04, 2002 9:33 am

*Has a headache aswell. Was in a rpg camp last weekend and hasn't slept enough. Aaargh.*

RPG camp?!? Sounds interesting, what exactly is it? Something like cosplay?
Melle

Postby Sapheire on Mon Mar 04, 2002 11:20 am

Wow, RPG camp sounds interesting to me too. I want to go to RPG camp... I don't even get to play D&D anymore because I don't have anyone to play it with (or more accurately, no one knows how to be the DM). I miss roleplaying terribly.

Oooh, and by the way, Sorry about last weekend. If things go my way, I'm posting three pages today. They'll eventually all go up.

Rambling start:

I've got TWO job interviews tomorrow! Arrgh! At least though if I screw up the first one (which happens to be the better of the two) I have the second to fall back on. heh heh.. I just want the employee discount for the first job.. must.. buy.. cheaper.. computer parts... hehe

Alice :smile:
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Mon Mar 04, 2002 3:49 pm

Oh! Two! *claps* Hehehe, I hope you get the first one.

I actually don't roleplay. *hides from all the fingerpointing* lol. I did for a little bit and then I just started to shy away. I can say I enjoyed it, I just dunno if it's really my thing. Hehehe, I think if I could ever get my own rpg going I might. But alas, *doesn't have the time or patience or skill* I think I'll just stick to writing a book.

Okies, well I've gotta go. One more post and I'm off. Later!

Jennet

And good luck Alice!!!!!!!!!! *crosses her fingers*
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Mon Mar 04, 2002 8:28 pm

Roleplaying is fun. I think I know what you mean though.. My characters always seem kind of timid because I don't ever know how to start something with them. I usually play generally humor-oriented characters instead of respectable ones, because I know I'd screw them up. But I'm generally a serious person, thus the usually serious comic.

I want to start an RPG. I've kind of played with the idea of doing one based on the comic world. I don't know if anyone would play though. Plus I'd have to come up with more plot ideas... It's kind of on my maybe to do list.. It would have to be, like, at least 300 years in the past.. *thinkthink*

Thanks! I hope I get a job! I can't screw up both interviews!

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Melle on Mon Mar 04, 2002 9:52 pm

I want to start an RPG. I've kind of played with the idea of doing one based on the comic world. I don't know if anyone would play though.

Aww please do please do!!! (At least everyone in the forum would play for sure ^_~)

Thanks! I hope I get a job! I can't screw up both interviews!

Come on, you'll do just fine!
You'd rather worry what to do if you get BOTH jobs ^_~
Melle

Postby Sapheire on Tue Mar 05, 2002 10:07 am

Well, I didn't get to finish the first interview cause the right person wasn't there.. and so I have to go back, but I don't know if I'll have time since I still have the other interview.. So I'm totally confused now. Grr... As long as the second interview doesn't take absolutely forever, it should be okay.. But there's really no way to know, and that's what sucks.

Oh well..

Really? You'd play my RPG? Wow... I have a few ideas for it, I just need to piece them together. It has to be in the past so there can still be a pretty large amount of Ki-Leinah around, since otherwise there wouldn't be too many races. I'd need a new messageboard too. That comes after organization though. Would anyone else play? Cause if at least a small amount of people would, I'll totally get serious about making one.......
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Tansura on Tue Mar 05, 2002 1:40 pm

>.> Hehe..I usually lurk around the board, but I had to respone to this. I'd definitly join the RPG if you made one! I love the comic so much so being in an RPG based on it would be nifty!

>.>
*glomps* ^_^V I love your art by the way! Keep up the good work!
*re-lurks*
Tansura

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:14 pm

Omg, I'd play! *starts thinking of characters* lmfao, and since I'm here anyways everyday I really wouldn't get distracted from it. *wants to be human* I usaully stick with "me own race, dun cha know." hehehe. Well later!

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Tue Mar 05, 2002 8:25 pm

Hey, feel free to post here all you want!

Whoo! Three people to play the RPG other than I. :grin: Actually, I did start working on it. I started making the info pages for it regarding the time period and stuff. I also thought up a couple characters for me to play. It still needs a starting plot, but just something to go on until we make our own plots, yes? Whee, this organization is fun for me.

I still need a new messageboard though. I have to get a really stupidly easy one to use. ^^;

Cool, humans are good because technically there would be more humans than any other race. There are also Ki-Leinahns and Vampires. I'm trying to think of any other races I use in the comic.

By the way, I may have landed a job. I'm not absolutely certain yet. ><
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby The Little Green One on Wed Mar 06, 2002 5:59 am

Cool!!! Rpg based on yuor comic! I'm in, absolutely.

Yeah, that camp was organized by an organization. It's a roleplaying org. Cool. We just played different games, rpgs and strategy games. Praedor, DnD, Rolemaster (we have a campaign on it) umm...there was something else aswell, I didn't play in it. Yaeh. And of course we went to sauna. Right.

I like playing stupid characters. In that campaign, I play a halfelf that's very impulsive and stupid, really. But it's so fun. I always do the first thing that comes into my mind. Lol. I've got our group in trouble many times, but who cares *G*

I'm still tired. Goosh... Got to get some sleep. But we're going to theatre with my class. Blah. Not that I didn't like it. I just don't have time.

But if you get that rpg, I want to join. It doesn't matter which race, you can say what you need, ok?
The Little Green One

Postby Melle on Wed Mar 06, 2002 9:27 am

Whee, I'd like to play someone like... like Kuthra seems to be at first: Not definitely good, but not completely evil either ^_~
But you're not gonna do it in a chat or something like that? 'Cause then It's be a bit of a problem unless you sceduled it for weekends: helluva timeshift here; when it's 6 PM for most of you it's already midnight here >_<
>>To be a perfect member of a flock of sheep, one should be a sheep in the first place<< -Einstein
<A HREF="http://"http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/t/e/teich/teich.html"" TARGET=_blank>Melle@Elfwood</A>
Melle

Postby Sapheire on Wed Mar 06, 2002 1:55 pm

I was thinking of it more as a messageboard RPG I guess. The kind where you write stuff out. (it's kind of my favorite kind, less stressful, always documented...) Plus with that kind it doesn't particularly matter if you're on a different time zone, the plot may move slower, but you can still technically post stuff if no one else is around, unlike chatrooms when someone has to be around to get anything going. I'm not online terribly often myself, so it would work best for me, especially since I would be the one organizing it. It would be more of a story-based RPG, and less of an action-based one. More like the comic, really. ^^

That RPG camp sounds cool. I would totally love doing something like that. I hardly ever get to play any fun rp games.

hehe well, some of my past characters include an elf girl who is stupidly obsessed with pretty things even though she herself is extremely average looking... and a genderless wizard of pure evil who wears very poorly-applied makeup and all it's spells are pink and happy-looking. ^^;; So.. goofy. All of them tend to be goofy.

The characters I'm developing for this one are actually serious so far though. I've got two in mind as of yet. There'll probably be more. Both of them are Ki-Leinahns. And one of them has a pretty big distaste for humans.

Whoo.. Anyway, that's just what I was thinking.
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Blackthorn on Thu Mar 07, 2002 5:35 am

A RPG based on a webcomic?I'm in!
If, that is, you can tolerate somebody who can't write, tends to swear inadvertantly and can't turn off the sarcasm?

:razz:

caroline
Blackthorn
Regular Poster

Postby The Little Green One on Thu Mar 07, 2002 6:16 am

Alice, it sounds good to me at least. I mean those characters. And it's definetly better to play via messageboard. I can't come here everyday and your a day later than I am. I'm in the same time zone with Melle...

And Caroline, don't mind 'bout that writing thing. English is still your mother tongue, but for me... Well, I know I can speak pretty good English, but still.

And sarcasm is always a good thing *G*
The Little Green One

Postby Sapheire on Fri Mar 08, 2002 9:33 pm

Whoo! More people to play! Am I guessing right that pretty much everyone on here is a girl? Wow, ultra-shoujofest RPG.. :grin: Every character I've came up with so far (all two of them ^^;;.... ) are guys so far though, so if too many people play girls, I'll play 100% guys.. I like roleplaying as guys though.

Heh, I'm not the best writer either, so don't worry. There is no pressure here for brilliant writing, just so it's understandable. I tend to reuse words to often to be a good writer. ^^;;;; My plot ideas so far are cheesy anyway. M'gonna need to work it out a little bit more.

I drew the characters I thought up. I'll post their pictures on here as soon as I finish the shading on the second guy, and scan them of course.

I've been working alot on the info page too. And I'm still looking for a good easy free messageboard. Anyone know any good places to find one? I'm hoping to get going on this relatively fast. I need more things to do. XD

Oooh, I do have one character for someone else to play so far. Someone needs to be one of my Ki-Leinahn guys' human girlfriend. It's pretty non-specific beyond that. She just has to be nice. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sapheire on 2002-03-08 22:52 ]</font>
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Alekshiel on Sat Mar 09, 2002 12:54 pm

I'd love to play as well! Though I've never been in a message board RPG before... :grin:

Any race and any gender is fine with me, just about, though I tend to like more serious ones, and frequently wind up an unofficial leader :razz:

Hmm... as for free message boards, what about ezboards? http://ezboard.com I'm pretty sure it's free, anyways...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alekshiel on 2002-03-09 12:56 ]</font>
Alekshiel

Postby Sapheire on Sat Mar 09, 2002 3:11 pm

I'm really setting it up so people can make their own characters, although I may ask that people play certain roles. (all of which will be pretty flexible roles). I'm not giving it a concrete plot either, just a general conflict given the time period I'm using. There needs be be alot of Ki-Leinahns and humans. Yep. I'm still trying to figure out if (and how) i'm going to throw the vampires into the mix. They aren't necessarily involved in the conflict so far.

Anyway, here's the drawings of my two characters so far. I'll probably end up playing several as needed.

http://fatemartyrsapheire.keenspace.com ... iavish.jpg
http://fatemartyrsapheire.keenspace.com ... eilora.jpg

Hmm, I thought I might use ezboard. Can you guys stand the adds?
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire