Who's who

Postby The Little Green One on Wed Feb 27, 2002 9:31 am

Hey, Alice has put that 'Find out which character you are' thing in here, and I'm just so curios that I had to test me. :grin:

I was so surprised to find out that I was most like Saph. I thought I would be more like Vaela...But the truth is in here. Saph would never hug a total stranger, would he?

Now I want you to tell who are YOU most common with, and who you would have described you yourself. Just because I'm me. *Blinkety blink*
The Little Green One

Postby Sapheire on Thu Feb 28, 2002 12:42 am

I've answered this before, and I say, I am Wilyri! :smile:

Actually, I'm not as snobby or as antisocial as he is. But I am still somewhat of a snob, and for the same reasons that Wil is. And we are both victims of dramatic, spontaneous mood swings--all the time. We're both pacifists. Neither of us are very active. We both like to read alot. Wil is more of a romantic than I am though. ^^; I'm more like Kuthra when it comes to loyalty and relationships. :grin:

Saph is a good person to get on that thing. Well, him or Vaela either. Both of them are well rounded characters who are generally positive. Muireve isn't too bad either. And no, Saph definately would NOT hug a complete stranger. ^_~ He doesn't even really like hugs, or at least he won't admit it. :lol:

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire