Liiiiiiiinkkkk up!!! ^^

Postby Xaffythe on Mon Mar 11, 2002 7:23 pm

...go, arbitrary AND stupid signature, GO!
Xaffythe

Postby Sapheire on Mon Mar 11, 2002 8:15 pm

Xaffythe--WAIII!!!! He looks so cute!!!!!! Damndamndamndamndamn! You draw Wil better than I do! hehe keep this up and perhaps Saph will get knocked down as the "king of fanart" sooner than later. The current rankings are: Saph has 19, Kuthra has 14, Wil has 13 and Vaela has 11. :grin:

How could you not say you're a good artist?? If you are this awesome now, I tremble in fear just thinking of how awesome you'll be at my age. And I didn't know you had a comic. I just had a look. Nice stuff! I'll sit down and seriously read it tomorrow when I'm not so tired! :smile: You know, you have to be really obvious with me, or I'm not going to get it. I really enjoy blatently plugging other people's comics. Especially if they read FMS. So you have to go "oh, by the way, I have a comic... *nudge*" Because otherwise I'd never know and I wouldn't be able to thrill myself in plugging new comics.

Lauren-- *hands her a wreath* Congratulations, you are officially "in" on the RPG thing now. :lol: I'm glad you don't have RPG experience, I'm glad to give you some! Because so far this RPG is going to be really simple, and there's the fact that alot of the people who are going to play haven't played alot. Because basically all my RPG is is a giant story written by a whole lot of people and directed by me. I develop the world, the conflict, etc. and you just write what your character/s does/says. There may be a little more to it but so far there isn't. I don't have any experience as a GM, so I like keeping it simple. ^^

And 17 really isn't that young--it just makes me feel a little old. ^_~ 17 feels like a really long time ago for me.

Jennet--whoo I'm looking forward to seeing how the character turns out. It's neat how you just download the character models that you need. That would be soooo convenient.. Too bad you can't do that on demo reels! XD and I definately don't blame you for being "cheap". 3d program stuff is WAY overpriced as a whole. even "cheap" 3d is very expensive on my budget. eh, just look on your system properties to see how much RAM you have. I would hope that poser doesn't need as much as stupid 3DMAX though!

Anyway, laters..

Alice

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sapheire on 2002-03-11 20:19 ]</font>
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Mon Mar 11, 2002 8:42 pm

Actually I have 128 megs. *nods* not too bad to run poser, but I have this aweful habit of having poser, photoshop, and like 5 web browsers open to tutorials... hehehe. I'm aweful. *just got done spending an hour just doing eyelash transmaps* Eyelashes are a bitch. I wouldn't of had to redo them but this new model has a different texture map. :roll: Well tomorrow is the fun part! I'm gonna do the eyes! *doesn't know what color eyes to give her* I'll think of something.

well I'm gonna take off! Later!

Jennet

Oh, and I have 2 characters in mind if that's alright.
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Xaffythe on Tue Mar 12, 2002 12:21 pm

Ohhhhhhhhh, I want poser. I wonder if I can get my relatives to buy it for me for my birthday. (A waste of money I'm sure, but...FUN! XD;;)
I was trying to make my signature work, but it didn't work, so screw it :razz: I always feel bad plugging my comic (especially right now because the pages right now are really half-assed because I couldn't make myself shade them :B;;). I miss having a daily comic, but I don't think I have the drive to do a daily comic now and I have to work on my ap portfolio so...maybe over the summer I can get back to daily. :3
That rpg thing looks so cool...but I'm SO LAME XD;
Kuthra is sexay too. I like his claws. But Wil has a sassy hat. XD;; Heehee, ok, ok, but I'm not nearly as good as you...plus I am a LAZY ASS when it comes to backgrounds 9_9;;. Yeah, I'm so bad about pimping my comic, I'm sad that nobody visits it, but I did do a lot more whoring with BTLC and I'm too snotty right now to bother. XD;;
I stayed home from school...I'm so bored!!
Xaffythe

Postby Sapheire on Tue Mar 12, 2002 10:35 pm

Jennet--Heh heh.. that sounds all too familiar... Yeah, I always like to at least have Photoshop open with MAX, and that will really do in my computer. Ick, eyelashes.. I never take it to that level--my characters are all cartoony and have flat mapped eyelashes. ^^; But I have to model them myself.. :razz: Poser would be fun though. I think I'd rather enjoy playing around with it myself.

And as I said, two characters are fine. Three characters are fine. :grin: I'll be playing tons of characters, just so there'll be enough to follow the plot okay. Alot of them will be boring though, like the innkeeper and so on. Ooh, and by the way, since you're playing a character with prior importance, I might end up having to warn you of some of the plot beforehand. I'll just email it when I'm ready. :wink:

Xaffythe-- oi, I'll plug your comic anyway. I like plugging comics, serious. Although I was out all day and still haven't read all the pages. ^^; I shall do so soon. Hopefully it will help some, even though fms is not the most popular comic in the world itself. God knows, you deserve it considering the sheer amount of fanart you've given. O_O And I bet the comic is really cool anyway. The characters look cool enough.

You know, what's funny is that of the three guys, the only one I was trying to make "hot" was Sapheire... Wil I was making ultra-pretty to the point he looks like a girl, and Kuthra is just kind of cute and young-looking. He looks a little like me. ^^;

Glad you like Wil's goofy hat! :lol:

Anyway, I'm out.

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Xaffythe on Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:49 am

Haha, I'm just a manipulative bastard, I would probably get along well with Saph but weak girly men are more my type. XD;; (This is why I don't get along well with women, I'm such a jackass :razz:)
d00d, thanks XD;; I haven't drawn that much fanart....yet *evil cackle*. I'm so bad about drawing my own characters! My comic is so neglected and sucky right now :B;; Must...work...arrrg...
Well, even if your comic isn't popular (which I doubt :razz:) it's the kind of thing I like to be associated with (wow, how pretentious does THAT sound?)
I'm lazy, I stayed home from school again. Look at me getting nothing done. XD
Xaffythe

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Wed Mar 13, 2002 4:57 pm

Yay! hehehe. I have to work on the eyes I have yet to do that...... *is being lazy* I had a rough day at work. *mumbles: heavy back breaking children* And just to think I use to strain while lifting a gallon of milk. *shakes her head* I was completely out of shape. Now I'm carrying 30 pound candy-eating, hair-pulling rugrats. *nods* I still love my job, hehehe.

*yawns* I need a 3d modeller program. But I refuse to spend any more money. *nods* I want to model the plants and animals in my books. I actually plan to publish an encyclopedia of the worlds if my books go big. That's if I can ever force myself to sit down and write the stuff......

Well I'd better go get started on everything. Later!

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Fri Mar 15, 2002 11:08 am

Hehe, well I'll be sure to throw up a blatent plug sometime in the near future. Blaaah.. Computers.. I'm having one of my anti-computer weeks. I've been sitting here for about 2 minutes and I'm already sick of looking at the screen. I guess I shouldn't have a webcomic if I'm going to get like this, huh? ^^; Oh well.
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Xaffythe on Fri Mar 15, 2002 12:02 pm

Heehee, you're crazy, I love my computers!! *___*
Seriously though, you kick the ass (quality and timely update wise) of 99% of online comickers out there...so don't worry about it :razz:
Xaffythe

Postby Sapheire on Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:34 pm

Well, I'm going to start updating again, since I'm much less depressed right now. ^_~ And plugging. hehe I'll see about getting that plug up for today. :grin:
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire