Liiiiiiiinkkkk up!!! ^^

Postby ~Dragoness~ on Tue Feb 26, 2002 3:15 pm

Hiiiiii Alice!! Whee! Its nice to see you've been updating more often.. More sapheire pictures to print and post on my wall! Waai ^^!!!!!

Anyway.. My website has recovered since envy.nu broke down and COMPLETLY erased all my comic files, so I restarted Unfamiliar Destiny.

Your link is on the front page - and on.. err.. Every page! ^^

<a href="http://xepher.net/~udestiny"> Unfamiliar Destiny </a>
~Dragoness~
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Thu Feb 28, 2002 12:29 am

Cooo... I'll put the link back up then as soon as I can! Whee! :razz: I like your new pages, they look pretty damned nice. Although I'm a little confused with all the plot jumping. ^^; (I get confused easily...) Love the pretty colors though!

Yep, I'm trying to update daily. I've gone a whole week! whoo!

Alice (who has way too much sugar and caffeine in her system) :lol:
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby ~Dragoness~ on Sat Mar 02, 2002 12:06 pm

Tehehe! ^___^! Its nice to see you're updating now.. Kuthra is only fifteen? ::gasp:: He's sooooo pretty.. Well, I mean, he looks nice now, but if he was all cleaned up he'd look sooooo bishounen!! ^^.. Oh.. Everyone says that about my storyline. Its supposed to jump from place to another, but it'll eventually melt in together.

Sugggaaaar! Hyper hyper!
~Dragoness~
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Mon Mar 04, 2002 11:26 am

hehe Well, "I" never actually really thought of Kuthra as a bishonen. He kind of looks like me, so... ^^;;;; Not exactly like me though. He just has my nose and i used to have his hair. ^^;;;; Actually I think he's kind of young looking for me. I sketched him once when he's older and taller and I find him much more hot. :lol:

I'll keep an eye on your comic, now. I figure it will eventually make sense. I just get confused easily. heh, I'm a hypocrite, 'cause I confused everyone with the beginning of FMS that I'm not going to explain for a really long time. hehehehe :razz:

Later,
Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Mon Mar 04, 2002 3:55 pm

Hehehe, can you post that sketch?! lmfao. Share, Alice, you must share, hehehe.

I admire anyone who'll stick their work up for everyone to see. *is actually pretty shy* I dun like to sit in the spotlight, so it's just easier to see what everyone else is doing, lol.

Confusion is sometimes a good thing. Like suspense-confusion. I like to read a story and be like "hey cool! I wonder how that fits in with everything!" So don't worry about confusion. Most people just keep reading until they figure it all out.

Ok, later!

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Mon Mar 04, 2002 8:20 pm

Well, okay, I'll look for it. That's the problem with me, I do a bunch of sketches and put them in my room, where hence they are EATEN. But there's no harm in seeing what I would think Kuthra might look like as a grown up. :grin:

I'm really shy too. Eh.. Well, maybe more quiet than "shy" persay.. And I do pick which stuff to put on the internet, which is generally only the work I think is half decent. I'm way too shy to put up any work that I think is quite bad. hehe

I hope that's what people think about the beginning. It will eventually fit into the plot, it just takes a while (practically the whole comic) to really see it's purpose. Confusion is a fun writing tool.

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:20 pm

*looks forward to being confused* lol, what's not to like about FMS, cute guys, fantasy plot, a bit of suspense-confusion, and the cute guys!

*quits before Alice thinks she just comes to look at the cute guys*

hehehe, I can't post any of my work. I always think it's bad even if someone else doesn't. lol, if you want to see any of my artwork (past-present) you'll have to come visit. Mom puts it all up in the bathroom. LMFAO. *pictures her 5th grade splatter painted flowers next to her latest attempt at anime* Mom's a weird lady.....

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Tue Mar 05, 2002 8:31 pm

hehehehe :smile:

haha My mom does something kind of like that. I do have one old pic in the bathroom, and she also put this terrible self-portrait I did in the hall. icky! :eek:

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Wed Mar 06, 2002 3:36 pm

Lol, gotta love mothers.

Hehehe, the cute guys get your attention and the plot keeps you coming back for more, lol. Trust me, your characters are very cute. *huggles Saph, Wil, and Kuthra and lables them Alice's hotties* My absolute favs, the good guys. Although Gai isn't far behind. Though the (scar?) throws me off a bit. Well I must go do something constructive. (The Horror!) lol, later.

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Thu Mar 07, 2002 1:01 am

Heh.. I don't think I've done much of that "constructive" stuff today myself.. ^_~ except finish the comic on time, that was fun. :grin:

Heh, well good, I tried to make them cute. I just personally have trouble being attracted to them since I drew them. If someone else drew them, it's different. ^^; Heh, I love Gai. I actually like his whole crowd, they're fun to write. Get used to the three of them, they're main characters. Scar? you mean his ultra-retro comic style cheesy freckles? :lol:
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Thu Mar 07, 2002 3:39 pm

I never actually got around to doing anything constructive.... *grins sheepishly* If I don't push myself it doesn't get done. And I wasn't in the mood, lol. I was gonna work on Poser, but ya know.

oh...... freckles....... hehehe. *feels stupid* The other guy's the scar guy..... *feels really stupid* Ah, oh well. That's what I get for not running back to make sure I got his name right... Hehehe, right guy, wrong distinguishing marks.....

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Fri Mar 08, 2002 9:38 pm

I've been negative constructive today. But it's only because the *creepy guy with the bricks* freaked me out and I had to dedicate part of my day to becoming un-freaked. :sad:

I'm slowly finishing a page though.

Uh, so which guy is it that you like? The one with the scar of Gai? Oh well, I like all of them. Actually two of them have scars. One of them just has multiple scars. I'm looking forward to the part where I get to describe how they got those. XD XD XD

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:52 pm

I like Gai. *nod nod* He's cute. *went back and made sure she had the right one this time*

Hrm, I usaully try to work on Poser on Saturdays, but it's my little bro's birthday (he's 17!!!) *feels old* and we're having this party and crap tonight. *isn't going to get anything done* And I usaully start right when I get up. *got up at 10* It's almost 4.......

Uggh, I feel lazy. I haven't gotten a thing done. *is gonna go take a walk later*

Anyways, later.

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Sun Mar 10, 2002 1:06 pm

Good, I like Gai too. I'm glad someone likes him, because despite his adversary status, I tried to make him and his friends likeable in a sense.

Isn't it scary how 17 seems so young? Makes me feel old too. And I'm really not that old. I'm really not. ^^; So what have you made with Poser so far? Anything cool? :grin:

I actually am getting some stuff done today. I've been working alot on pages, and the new layout, and the RPG info pages. *whew* I'm glad I have so much to do, though. I hate being bored, and when I have nothing to do but the comic pages, I tend to not want to do them. It's a weird phenomenon..
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sun Mar 10, 2002 5:00 pm

lol, I need to get myself back into poser. So far I've just been working on the texture maps and playing with the morphs. I'm going to try and design my RPG character in it. It crashed my comp twice this morning while I was working on her. *kicks it* I think I'm using too high of a resolution on the texture maps. I'll fix it later. *is being lazy*

I'm glad you're into the comic again. It's nice to see someone doing something they love.

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Xaffythe on Sun Mar 10, 2002 8:59 pm

lol, 17's young? (I'm not even there yet, you make me feel like such a child XD;;;) Funny thing is that young always seems a few years younger than me and old a few years older. When I was in 7th grade I thought it was perfectly fine for me to write stories about 12 year olds battling to save the world or whatever and take them completely seriously. XD;;
Xaffythe

Postby Sapheire on Mon Mar 11, 2002 2:29 pm

Wow.. You're not 17 and you're that good of an artist? I'm envious! I was no where near as awesome as you when I was that age! In fact, I really sucked! hahahaha I totally did that too! I used to write silly stories like that, all the characters were my age and they were doing all sorts of important stuff.. and they're like.. as you said, 12 year olds. hehehe! :lol: It's just funny now. I used to have to write all my stories with the characters being my age, but now all the comic characters are alot younger (around six years younger, some more, some less) but it no longer bothers me at all. I'm really not sure why..

whooo 3D rpg character is cool. That program sounds pretty fun to play with, especially since you don't have to do all those annoying models. Oh, that's what sucks about 3D programs, you have to have a shit load of RAM to run them. I know how that is, I'm always trying to run MAX and I've only got 128mgs of RAM. It crashes constantly... ^^;

Aaaaanyway, later!

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Mon Mar 11, 2002 4:09 pm

Hehehe, now if i only good get myself to sit down longer than 10 mins! It is a fun program, you should nab the demo and try it. The characters that come with the program suck, but the 4 add ons I have are very neat. I've got the face morph for the character in the works. (she looks a little old for my liking) And I got my 4th character yesterday for free! She was a bonus from the 2nd one. She's the one I'm morphing for the rpg. Very very cool program. http://www.curiouslabs.com All the models are at http://www.daz3d.com I bought the program from daz too. It gives you a 30 dollar bonus to use on the site. Told ya I'm cheap, lol.

I need my brother to check and see if I need more RAM. I still owe him about 300 for the comp though, so I dunno if he'll help me out......

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Spockerel on Mon Mar 11, 2002 5:07 pm

Haha, yes, exactly, 17 is young? *feels young and inexperienced* Same about the story/age thing...I either used to write stories about people my then-age saving the universe, or about people that I thought were old enough to be plausible (19, for example). This continued until one of my friends' moms read one of my stories and was like "Oh my god, they're all so YOUNG!"
And hey...I want in on the RPG...*feels behind for having been absent for what, a week?* I've never actually played an RPG before because I could never find a group...you might have to tolerate my stupidity until I get the hang of it...
Lauren
Spockerel
Regular Poster

Postby Xaffythe on Mon Mar 11, 2002 7:22 pm

Eventually I have up specifying ages, since I can't WRITE age to save my life. :
<a href="http://refrigeratedcake.com/comics/theatre">Vade Mecum</a>: It's a comic, that's for sure.
Xaffythe

Next

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire