Fate

Postby Misha on Fri Feb 08, 2002 8:50 am

Trying not to be one of those annoying people who thinks they see where the story is going and announces it to the entire movie theator, I have a question.<P>I can see scar-nose being shocked by the existance of another Ki-Leinahn if he *does* believe in the prophecy, but if he thinks it's just a 'scrap or paper,' why was he so surprised when he stumbled across Saph? It sort of goes back to the 'Why are you here if you believe in fate?' question.<P>Does that make sense?<P><P>------------------
Michelle Thatcher<P><A HREF="http://utukki.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Utukki</A>
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
Misha
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Sat Feb 09, 2002 8:24 am

I was wondering if people would start making some guesses during this part. Regardless, I'm still not telling. <P>Basically, K'sher and Gai both thought it was just a "scrap of paper" to begin with. So they were shocked when a Ki-Leinahn actually does show up right on time, and Gai kind of begins to think he might believe in the prophecy, which scares him a little considering his own agenda that seems to be based upon the fact that there is no prophecy. <P>If they *didn't* believe in the prophecy, they really didn't expect to see any Ki-Leinahns around other than Muireve. It's the prophecy that says another Ki-Leinahn will actually show up. And if, all of a sudden, Gai starts believing in fate and the prophecy, then he doesn't see how he has a chance at his... agenda. Fate tends to get it's way.... if, that is, Fate exists.<P>That's as much as I know how to explain it. I'm a little confused myself. <P>Although I think you've inspired me to start my new contest now, since you've begun the "guessing". Oh, and if you DO think you've really figured something out, for the benefit of other readers, don't post it here. Email me. ^_^
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Misha on Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:06 am

Oh, BELIEVE me, I'd never deliberately post anything like that. I really do know how annoying it can be when people do that. From personal experience it's painful when they're right, and painful AND annoying when they're wrong. And I don't know why some people assume that just because they've guessed right about one element that means that EVERYone has guessed or even wants the spoilers.<P>Wow. Can we tell you've stumbled onto one of my pet peeves.<P>Anyway, don't worry. I trust that you know where you're going with this and from now on will stay quietly in the background and wait for things to unfold in proper Alice time.<P>Today's page is beautiful as always!
<P>------------------
Michelle Thatcher<P><A HREF="http://utukki.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Utukki</A>
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
Misha
Regular Poster

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire