Strange Ailments

Postby Misha on Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:03 am

I have that problem with my bandanas all the time. Except for the appearing part.
Misha
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Fri Jan 04, 2002 9:01 am

hehe Draegyn doesn't even wear a bandana. I just got mixed up because I was drawing Gai and K'sher on the last page, who both wear bandanas, and I guess I just automatically drew one on Draegyn. ^^;;;;
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Spockerel on Sat Jan 05, 2002 1:11 am

Just had to say that I came back after a couple days of my internet not working and that I read that comment and just completely cracked up. Then I had to find the bandanna (which I didn't even notice the first time, since I'm obviously not very observant) and it cracked me up again.
Love that snap of Sapheire hugging the tree, by the way...(people and trees, hehehe!)
Lauren
Spockerel
Regular Poster

Postby Spockerel on Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:22 am

Er, heh heh...
Ok, I told you I wasn't observant, right? Well, ok, so that's not actually Sapheire hugging a tree. It's Sapheire smiling and Vaela touching a cloak. I think I have it right this time. Just smack me over the head and call me loopy, ok? Got a little wrapped up in the whole "people and trees" thing there...
Lauren
Spockerel
Regular Poster

Postby Jestana on Sun Jan 06, 2002 7:34 am

*giggles* Disappearing, reappearing bandanna, huh? I like that. It's nice to know there's someone else out there with a sense of humor as weird as mine. *giggles* Nice page, Alice. I'm guessing there's a special reason Vaela can sense things about Saph?<P>Jestana.<P>------------------
-"What's the point of being able to talk if you gotta keep secrets?" Donkey, 'Shrek'
Jestana

Postby Sapheire on Sun Jan 06, 2002 9:37 am

I didn't actually do that bandana thing on purpose, I just drew the page, scanned it, and as I was adding the text, noticed that Draegyn had a "mysterious bandana". I guessed I'd been drawing Gai and K'sher too often, and not really meant to draw a bandana on Draegyn. I didn't feel like fixing it and rescanning and retexting, so I just added that comment. XD Glad it was enjoyed. <P>Actually, Spock, I was afraid people would get mixed up about that last panel of Vaela touching the cloak. I thought, are they going to realize that Saph isn't actually there, Vaela's just remembering him as she touches the cloak? So I added that comment about memory bubbles. Sorry if I'm hard to understand sometimes. I confuse myself rather often, you see. ^^;;; <P>Well, Jestana, Vaela's mother is a sorceress who has Mind powers, and Vaela inherited some of her mom's gift. However, she doesn't really know how to use it. Generally, Vaela just sometimes has visions and feelings about people she cares about or just knows well. It's odd that she senses things about Sapheire, who she doesn't really know, isn't it? hehe ^_~<P>Alice ^_^
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Emerald_darkness on Sun Jan 06, 2002 12:32 pm

.o0(Saph, saph, saph, saph.... am I still on the message board... am I typing my thoughts... well, shit...)<P>Sorry, I'm derranged, lmao. hehehe. Ok, back to normalicy.....<P>So what's going on with Kuthra this entire time? Or will we find out soon? Gosh, I have to quit getting ahead of myself. 1 page a day is just not enough! *cries* Sorry, it's been a pretty long morning, lol. I so need a life. Well I'm gonna go get on the phone and see if I can con some people into going shopping with me. (Hehehe, offering a free lunch always helps) Later!<P>Jennet
Emerald_darkness
Regular Poster

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire