Poem Problems

Postby CursedElementalNuuva on Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:53 am

Hey all,<P>Things seem to be going well for CEN. For that I want to thank everyone that's been reading. <P>Alice let me colaborate with her for a lot of reasons, one of them was probably because we think along similar lines (remember the phone call alice? You know what I'm talking about.)<P>With that in mind, I think Alice and I share a common flaw. Neither of us are (or think we are) very good at poetry. . .this causes a problem. A small problem for the time being. . .Nuuva can cast spells with a certain, explosive effect. All the same he'll need one spell for a large FIRE attack.<P>Much like the poem contest that Alice held, I'm hoping that you out there that can read this would be so kind as to enter a small sonnet (please make it have something to do with fire.)<P>Now, because this is Cursed Elemental Nuuva. I'm hoping that the sonnet will be darker than what was given for Wiliry. The PRIZE for winning is that I'll use it in the series, The winner getting full credit of course. <P>Anywho that's about all I have to say aside from that the deadline to email me is short, very short. However I'll notify when I can't accept anymore emailed entries.<P>Jed.<P>dark_phoenix_98@hotmail.com<P>P.S. --Please leave something to identify you by (handles or alias are included)
CursedElementalNuuva

Postby R-tunian on Fri Oct 19, 2001 8:21 am

i'd be happy to give it a try~!
sonnets just happen to be the only form of poetry that i'm (at least) quazi-good at
<P>------------------
+-> tunian
R-tunian

Postby CursedElementalNuuva on Sat Oct 27, 2001 7:10 am

well the deadline for the poem contest has been indefinately extended due to the fact that Geocities has "promised" to shut me down.<P>Luckily I've been looking into moving my site so I'm not entirely crushed. However, I'm not allowed to update my site so I couldn't tell you this until now.<P>Anywho I'd like to mention that I will also give the winner one commisioned work of his/her choice. <P>Well that pretty much covers what needs to be covered.
CursedElementalNuuva

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire