Side comic needs more help

Postby CursedElementalNuuva on Mon Oct 01, 2001 10:05 am

Hello everyone,<P>I'd introduce myself but You may already know me. I'm the guy that's been drawing all those teasers on Alice's comic. I'm Edward Adams, but mostly everyone calls me Jed.<P>I realize that it probably wasn't the formost thing on your mind when (or if) Cursed Elemental got started. But I've come across a bad snag and I was wondering if anyone on here would be nice enough to help me out.<P>I keep asking Alice for help with my online troubles (which is so rude and I spite myself for asking.) and I still can't get this to work. so I was wondering if anyone could act as a webmaster or whatever it'd be to get this going because ftp spells greek to me. M-O-O-N, that spells spontaneous human combustion.<P>So anyways I digress, I'll leave my email and anyone that thinks they can help me out I'll be more than appriciative.<P>Thanks for your time<P>Jed
dark_phoenix_98@hotmail.com
CursedElementalNuuva

Postby Darkblade2000us on Mon Oct 01, 2001 10:22 am

The artwork is very nice. It has a kind of robo-ninja-angel look. I hope to see some spectacular fights scenes or at least a number cool poses.
Darkblade2000us
Regular Poster

Postby ~Dragoness~ on Wed Oct 03, 2001 12:25 am

Aw - Now I can't wait to see this comic ^_^<P>We-ell.. My HTML knowledge has expanded <i> loads </i> since the summer time, but I do not use an FTP server, so.. I'm sorry if I can't help you out. An - you might want to get an older person too, not some one my age ^___^;;
~Dragoness~
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Wed Oct 03, 2001 11:37 am

his artwork IS really nice, and the fight sequences are REALLY nice. ^_^ <P>Hmm... Well, Jed, Tom and I are going to be getting some more web space sometime soon. If you can't figure out a way to get it online by then, I can for sure host the side comic there. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my half of it anyway. Actually, you've got keenspace right? You could try letting me update the page, FTP seems to work for me. Gah, I'll just have to talk to you about this. <P>(and asking me for help isn't rude! I just don't always know what to say, I'm really bad at this stuff!! ^^;;;;)<P>Alice^^
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire