clowns

Postby Yupyop on Sat Jul 07, 2001 5:07 am

Why not do a comic featuring the clowns? Humor could come from unexpected locations and situations. Would you want your clown accountant with you when you meet the government tax auditor? Would clowns on the Moon have a tiny lunar lander with countless clowns pouring out. One small step for Bozo, one giant pie in the face of mankind!
The clowns are so original as comic strip characters even Gary Larson didn't think of it!
Yupyop
Regular Poster

Postby Wimpystuntmen on Sat Jul 07, 2001 9:22 am

That's what the strip I'm writing revolves around. I was trying to keep it a secret but I guess now its out (I'll put some strips up on the "other stuff" section of my site when I'm ready to go and ask for your feedback). <P>I found the clowns offered a wide variety of situations to exploit. I might put in a submission of single panels as well just with the clowns but I don't know how long I could carry it as a panel. As a strip I can bring in story lines. <P>The only thing though is I don't know whether this is something the syndicates would be interested in.
Wimpystuntmen
Regular Poster

Postby Throbbin Johnny on Sun Jul 08, 2001 7:55 am

A toon on clowns...that's an idea! Johnny had written a never drawn toon called "Everyone Hates Mimes" a few years back, with similar ideas, i.e. No One else was doing it!! You could have fun with this one, wimpy...<P>"Throbbin' to cure CLAMS
Throbbin Johnny
Regular Poster

Return to Elephant Tales