Nice Setup

Mr Erratic
Regular Poster

Post by Mr Erratic »

I'm glad I went back and read everything in order. The scanner not working (Feb. 7?) was a great setup for the phone series. And you kinda introduced Chris, even without the scanner.

Anyway, I'm always glad to see new Vicious Lies. (Here anyway. I get annoyed when they are being reported as fact, but that's another <strike>rant</strike> topic.)
Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Somebody Strange
Regular Poster

Post by Somebody Strange »

Thanks! I enjoyed introducing Chris "off-camera". I debated whether or not to use the scanner jokes, mostly because I don't always like comics you have to read in order (specifically meaning mine, not other greats like Schlock Mercenary), but I think it turned out pretty well.

Someday, I may even catch up.

Sorry, that's probably a Vicious Lie.

--Strange/Dave

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Somebody Strange on 2002-02-21 07:45 ]</font>

Mr Erratic
Regular Poster

Post by Mr Erratic »

Hmm!

Real life tends to be somewhat sequential in nature.

Vicious Lies is a Real Life based comic.

Therefore, I wouldn't worry too much about the occasional sequential nature of the comic.

Catch up or not, I'll keep coming back to check (just like the rats who keep pressing the lever to maybe get food out of the dispenser). I like this stuff.