Unexpected exercize in patience

MinigunSniper
Regular Poster

Post by MinigunSniper »

Hey Dave, is Keenspace still having updater problems? I notice that the comic for the 17th is still up.

MinigunSniper
Regular Poster

Post by MinigunSniper »

Oh, ok. I suppose I can survive a little while longer on the archives.<P>Seriously, I don't really mind the delay, now that I know why it exsists.

Somebody Strange
Regular Poster

Post by Somebody Strange »

Actually, the problem is twofold:<P>One, I have to draw some new art. The comics that I want to do for the 19th and onward require a couple new drawings. And because of a chewed cord, I need to buy a scanner cable.<P>Two, the comics are going to reveal some information that I wasn't prepared to reveal without talking to someone very important to me. As it is, I chickened out and sent an e-mail -- last night. This is the first time I have ever deliberately delayed comics, but it seemed like the only right thing to do. I apologize for the wait, but news had to be broken to someone I know personally and have known for my entire life before I could break it to you guys.<P>No, Ann is not pregnant.<P>--Strange/Dave

Mr Erratic
Regular Poster

Post by Mr Erratic »

OK, I'll wait. I was afraid it was because you were too far down the updater list, and it never got to you because it was now taking too long.<P>Now I know there's a good reason, and all will be revealed in time.<P>------------------
Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Toddandpenguin
Cartoon Hero

Post by Toddandpenguin »

Ann is not pregnant...so the only logical conclusion is...oh my...DAVE IS PREGNANT?!?!<P>
~dave<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.toddandpenguin.com/" TARGET=_blank>www.toddandpenguin.com/</A>

MinigunSniper
Regular Poster

Post by MinigunSniper »

"Mr. Mom," anyone?

Mr Erratic
Regular Poster

Post by Mr Erratic »

Oh!<P>My!<P>Well, I can certainly understand why you would want to inform others before you inform the world then.<P>*shakes head*<P>Pregnant!<P>Wow!<P>------------------
Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

So when's this baby due? What's it's name?<P>------------------
Daniel Willingham
<A HREF="http://spacelosers.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Space Losers</A> - A comic story about losers in space.
<A HREF="http://headdoctor.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Head Doctor Productions</A> - A collection of comics by me.

MinigunSniper
Regular Poster

Post by MinigunSniper »

Mr. Fuller, before you answer, I feel obliged to inform you that if you tell us your baby is to be named, "Mini Dave," I will be forced to order your shoulder-spirit thingies to attack you physically. Just a friendly message from the local nut.

ChowGuy

Post by ChowGuy »

Now now, Sniper. Is that any way to treat Somebody in Dave's delicate condition?