Liebrary

Postby Captain Kool-Aid on Sun Jun 10, 2001 1:21 am

Man, I just read the liebrary thing for the first time! Man, that crap is funny... I even remember when Dan said "big, big breats" which really frightens me...<P>Oh, by the way, you wouldn't mind quoting my cousin Sam, would you? I put those quotes in my earlier posts.<P>
"I kick people." - My cousin Sam<P>"Shut up, ya little cracker!" - my cousin Sam<P>"We need some whores." - my cousin Sam<P>"Poo-pey! poopey! POOOOOPY!!!!" - my cousin Sam<P>"You have a funny, simple mind." - my cousin Sam responding to his little brother David<P>------------------
Joel Glidden, aka JOE! (L), aka Drinker of Kool Aid
Captain Kool-Aid
Regular Poster

Postby JtP on Sun Jun 10, 2001 6:29 am

Heh, I'd do the same thing as you, but I'd feel like I'm forcing my humor down his throat with 60 something quotes of gibberish.<P>JtP Golden Oldie- Would you like fries with that lobotomy? <P>.......What? It's only one. <P>
JtP
Regular Poster

Postby Somebody Strange on Mon Jun 11, 2001 5:22 am

Lemme think about it. Thing is, I'm kind of hoping to quote people who have some kind of direct connection to Vicious Lies, as a reader, participant, or something like that. So your cousin Sam, while entertaining, might not qualify for my original idea. However, some of those quotes really are pretty good...<P>Give me a little while, and I'll see if I can come up with something that'll work. Actually, I have the germ of an idea started now...<P>--Strange/Dave<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://viciouslies.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Vicious Lies.</A> You can't handle the truth.
Neurotic -- sane, but unhappy about it.
Somebody Strange
Regular Poster

Return to Vicious Lies